Friends

Lonely at the top

Mark takes a stroll often after a whole day of rigorous training for his debut near Han River.

It’s kind of Refreshing. “Wow!! The sight is even more magnificent tonight. Ahh I love it,” He exclaims with a smile that can make any girl go weak on her knees.  “ I wish I could see this shining Han River with Suzy”,  “pabo , you can’t even say hi to her properly” he silently curses himself.  With a deep sigh, He’s about to return when he hears a girl weeping. He hears her speaking and it strikes him that her voice is pretty familiar. He hears it all. He walks slowly towards the girl with a long hair who’s staring at the river. “No it can’t be her…I must be dreaming”. He realizes that she’s there for real, the girl who he dreams about every night, the girl whom he can recognize from every angle, the girl who stole his heart since the first time he saw her when he joined the company..His Bae Suzy. As soon as he realizes it, his heart starts beating fast and he can’t move further. He keeps Ion staring at her silently, her back facing him as if challenging him to dare speak “Why am I bloody nervous” he thinks..”no it’s not right to invade her privacy”.  He plans not to disturb her. He suddenly sees Suzy shivering. Then he cannot stop himself anymore and immediately wraps her with his jacket.

He pretends not seeing her wiping her tears and continues, '' it's so cold, you'll get ill.'' 

“I know the sight is irresistible in moonlight but without a warm coat , it’s not good for your health”.

Suzy slowly looks at him, Mark feels like the time has stopped right then and there.

“You are so damn beautiful”..He thinks. Ofcourse he cannot say it loud .

Suzy looks tired and her eyes are still red because ofcrying . Even in this state she looks most beautiful with her uber innocence..Mark just can’t take eyes off her. Suzy stares back and Mark feels himself blushing and quickly looks down and fidgets with his hands.

“omo he’s cute” Suzy thinks with a smile.

Suzy’s never talked to him properly before and it’s the first time. Even she’s heard that Mark is super  awkward around girls.

Thank you for your concern Mark Sshi..but I want to stay for a while.

Mark’s eyes brighten up when he hears her calling him by his name. He sits near her and they enjoy the scenic beauty together in silence for sometime.

He gathers up his courage and speaks up “Don’t be sad  Suzy sshi….Everything will be alright. I like it when you smile”. He just said it . He doesn’t even know how. Suzy sweetly smiles at him. He’s still not looking at her. He knows he can’t bear her cuteness anymore. He gets up and lends his hand to her .

“Let’s go. You should go home and take a nap”.

Suzy slightly hesitates but gives him her hand and shivers when they touch each other. “it’s just like a handshake, Why am I feeling nervous “ She thinks. She doesn't know why but she doesn't feel uncomfortable to hold his hand even though she's talked to him for the very first time. Ani...There has been mere hi and byes but they've never been this close. She feels her blood creeping in her cheeks, She must be blushing..When she realises it she just gets up abruptly and takes her hands off.

"Was i too straightforward?? I guess she feels bad". He scolds himself mentally but when he sees her blushing, he just wishes the time would stop there like forever . 

"can we be friends?" he looks at her with pleading eyes.

Suzy doesn't respond for sometime and Mark gets scared if he's offended her,

But Suzy perks up and quickly gives him her hand surprising him which he immediately holds in a firm grip and shakes it happily.

"Friends?"

"neh, Friends."