it's cold

Lonely at the top
''why?'' she's been asking herself the same question again and again. ''Am i this bad? Do i deserve to be treated like this? '' she sighs watching the shining moon above. All alone, staring at the sight of a beautiful Han river, she tries to calm herself. Tranquility, peace of mind.. That's what she needs after a whole day of packed schedule. Her popularity is not a joke. She knows it but she takes it humbly and rather think it as a big responsibility. With fame and so much love, she's gained some antifans and jealous friends too. The other side of fame. But she never meant to be more popular than her unnies and friends. It just sort of happened. She misses the fun and how her unnies used to take care of her as their own younger sister. "oh, i can't cry, i'm strong, i can't cry'' she says to noone but herself after realising the tiny drops of tears blurring her view. '' i miss you all unnies, i love you, if only you guys could see how lonely i am'' she softly weeps. The cool breeze makes her shiver but she hardly cares. Suddenly she feels warm and realises she just got wrapped with somebody's jacket. '' it's so cold, you'll get ill.'' she hears a guys voice and hurriedly wipes her tears. She turns around and see the shy guy of her company. '' i know the sight is irresistible in moonlight, but without a warm coat, it's not good for your health'', he says with concern written all over his face, ''Suzy-shhi, it's late, you should go home and take a nap.'? Mark says it all with a cute smile.