Alternate ending (Yunjae!)

I'm Only This Cheesy for You

Warning: This is the first (boy/boy) thing I've written. Ever. So don't expect too much. D:

PG-13, because of course I would attempt my first kiss scene during my first . Of course.

If you don't like , or Yunjae, I suggest you click away immediately. I promise, you are not missing out on anything at all. And if you are my friend, please don't read this. Please. I will never live this down. .___.


After the other members have finished breakfast and wandered off to their respective rooms, Yunho remains in the kitchen area to help Jaejoong with the dishes.

"You wash, I'll dry," Yunho tells his bandmate, who nods.

The two young men fall into a comfortable silence where only the sound of running water and the clinking of silverware can be heard. Yunho hums a bit of Yoochun's newest composition to himself, and isn't surprised when Jaejoong joins in. However, he is surprised when Jaejoong suddenly turns off the water and removes his gloves.

"Is something the matter-" he begins to say, turning to face Jaejoong. But Jaejoong is already right beside him. Very close beside him. Too close, perhaps, than two normal friends should ever be. But DBSK has never been normal. Jaejoong's arms are suddenly around Yunho's neck, pulling him down slightly to Jaejoong's own height.

Jaejoong leans in to speak right into Yunho's ear, his lips brushing the shell slightly and making Yunho shiver. "How did you know I was such a er for cheesy jokes?" he growls. Yunho's breath quickens.

"Y-you are?" he squeaks, then wants to bang his head against a wall. Isn't he supposed to be the manlier of the two? After all, it's called Yunjae, not Jaeho... And then he instantly regrets letting his mind go there, as he feels his face start to heat up. This is when his manly side starts to take over. "I mean, you are?" he leers seductively as he turns and raises an eyebrow. The two are now standing face to face, stealing each other's air. Jaejoong makes a frustrated noise in the back of his throat- ually frustrated, Yunho adds for his own amusement- before grabbing Yunho again, this time to bring their lips together for a kiss.

There is no tongue action, and the kiss must have only lasted for a few seconds, but when they break apart, both of them are breathless. Yunho swears he can hear a ringing in his ears- bells?- and can barely see straight.

So of course this is an appropriate time to break out a Harry Potter pickup line.

"If you were a dementor, I'd become a criminal just for your kiss," Yunho manages to ennunciate without sputtering or flailing.

"I hate you," Jaejoong growls again, and pulls Yunho down even lower for another kiss.

"I think I need a pensieve, because my head is filled with thoughts about you," Yunho gasps.

A couple more pickup lines and too many kisses later, the two friends lean against the kitchen counter and try to gather their thoughts.

"... well. That was...." Jaejoong starts.

"Interesting." Yunho finishes for him.

"Oh, I was going to say hot, but I guess interesting works too," Jaejoong grins. "But seriously, did anyone tell you about the cheesy jokes? Was it Changmin? I bet it was Changmin. Wait until I get my hands on that brat... he's never eating my kimbap again."

Yunho laughs. "No, seriously, no one told me. Don't starve Minnie- he'd kill us all in his hunger."

Jaejoong smiles fondly at the thought (wait, fondly?).

"I'll tell you how I knew if you come a little closer, though," Yunho says in his best disinterested tone.

Jaejoong scoots so close Yunho could swear he could feel the other man's heartbeat. Or wait, maybe it was his own heartbeat? It didn't matter anyways- they were one and the same.

Yunho decides it's worth the gamble. He ruffles Jaejoong's hair, quickly getting his words out before the inevitable punch came, "It's because I love you, you dork."

Jaejoong's eyes widened, and he smiled as if that answered the question. And it did. It answered everything.

"If I were to look into the mirror of Erised..." Jaejoong begins with a knowing smile.

Yunho winks at him as Changmin walks into the kitchen, looking for a post-breakfast snack. "I'd see the five of us together. Forever."


;________;

I swear, this idea sounded so much better in my head. :|

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback about this! Like I said, this is my first attempt at AND kiss scenes. So please comment with what you think!

Thanks for reading! <3