Chap. 2 Hammer and Super Glue

Never judge a book by its cover

The night Xuimin had left  me alone in my room was the last time i saw him. Two years after that and I had managed to piece my self together enough to be let out of that horrible mental insitiute. Now at the age of 23 I had found a job as delivery person and had managed to find a nice cozy place in the outskirts of town. Even tough i was able to leave the hospital not a day goes by where i dont think of him. Xuimin and i had a connection that not even i could explain. call it fate, destiny, or whatever it is that you want to call it but i was sure we would met again one day.

It was spring and the weather outside was warm. suddenly i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. " Hello?" i said. " Yes can you bring 2 servings of jajangmyun to hongdae park in 30 mins?". it was a Males voice and he sounded young. " Yes ill be there as fast i can". with that i joged up to my scooter and went to the closest restarurant to me. My night was slow and this was the only call i had received all day. I try to study as best as i can and work this only part time. It was monday night but hongdae was as busy as ever. i decided to call the customer." Hello? yes im here in hongdae to deliver the jajangmyun?" i asked skepticly. hopefully i was not some jackass person who prank called me. Last time someone did that they ended up in a hospital bed from a beating from an "unkown" person. "ahhh yes! where are you? Ill go to where you are!" he answered." im near the ddukbokki stand"" okay ill be right there" and with that he hung up. i took my helmet off as it was stuffy and the heat was killing me. as soon as i did i regreted it. in front of me stood the one and only person i did not want to see in the rest of my excistence . The one who made me who i am today.

" zang yixing...."

'jia..."