11

Arranged?

Kyuhyun’s POV

I wake up feeling just as miserable as I did when I fell asleep. How can a day I planned to be amazing turn out to be such a disaster? I lay my arm across my face but quickly take it off wincing. Did she leave a bruise? I quickly get off the couch and go to the mirror. There is a bruise on the right side of my nose that spreads to my right cheek… great. The managers are going to kill me. I should cover this up before Julie wakes up and sees me; I don’t want her to feel bad. I quietly make my way to the bedroom and tip toe across the room to the bathroom where my makeup is.

“Ryeowook don’t…” she said while dreaming. Ugh, I knew Ryeowook was her bias. I scoff and go into the bathroom. Thanks to my vast supply of top of the line make up, my face looks flawless! Not even a small trace of a bruise! Success!

“Oh, you were here.”

I turn to see Julie standing in the doorway.

“Good morning, sleep well?” I asked her.

“Yes” she said smiling at me. How can she smile at me like that after dreaming about Ryeowook? I leave the bathroom, change as fast as possible, and leave for practice. I’m not running late, not even a little bit, but I don’t want to get mad at her for her dream. It might make Ryeowook look better to her. Ugh. Maybe he is the real reason why she didn't want to kiss me yesterday. 

Julie’s POV

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that Ryeowook hated my cooking and decided that it wasn’t good enough for Kyuhyun to eat. He then proceeded to bring him food and teach me how to cook. It was very annoying, but he wouldn’t stop no matter how many times I told him to. Such a weird dream. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and find Kyuhyun looking at himself in the mirror. He is such a celebrity.

“Oh, you were here?” I said to him.

“Good morning, sleep well?”

“Yes,” I replied smiling. I am very happy to see that I didn’t do any damage to his face; he looks as perfect as ever. He then walked past me, changed really fast, and left. Is he late? He never has to be there this early. Did he even eat? I hope he didn’t leave this early because he is mad at me for ruining yesterday. I still can’t believe I kicked him in the face. What kind of a wife kicks her husband in the face after he plans a special day for her? To make up for it, I am going to make enough food to last a week for tonight. It will also give me a chance to improve my cooking skills. I changed and went to the market to get the groceries I will need. I am going to make my mom’s spaghetti and meatballs. It is something I can make really well, it is filling, and I can make a lot of it at once. After seeing how Kyuhyun eats, I know he will appreciate this. He can eat as much as he wants and still have plenty to take with him to practices! After finding all of my ingredients, I pay for them and start to leave before I see someone familiar. Siwon is here! I haven’t seen him since the night Kyuhyun got mad. I hope Kyuhyun didn’t say anything mean to him.

“Siwon Op…pa…” Kyuhyun told me not to call him that. What am I supposed to call him?

“Oh, hello” he said.

“How have you been?” I asked.

“I’ve been fine.” He replied.

“Ah, good. Um, about that night-”

“Forget it. I didn’t know you were married but I do now. I won’t interfere.” He said abruptly and walked away. Wait, he knows I’m married?! Kyuhyun told him? Does the entire band know? Why didn’t he tell me? This is something he should have told me.

Kyuhyun’s POV

During dance practice we all worked very hard. It was one of those practices where every single person is focused and working really hard to improve. I could tell that Eunhyuk and Donghae were really enjoying it. We have been dancing for almost two hours and all of us are completely drenched in sweat.

“I don’t think our fans would find us very attractive if they saw us like this!” said Siwon.

“Well, maybe not you, but I am always attractive” I said before giving him my famous evil smirk.

“Keep trying Maknae. Maybe if you say it enough it might come true” Heechul rudely added.

“It is already true!” I said confidently!

“No matter how hard you try, you will never be as good looking or as cool as me! I’m older and yet I look younger, prettier, and cooler than you do! Are you buying the right products for your face?” Heechul replied. Why can’t he just submit to my evil like the others? I just glare at him because I, the great Kyuhyun, cannot think of a good comeback to that. He does look very young and pretty. Darn him.

As we all sit in a giant circle drinking water and resting after our intense dance practice, I decide now is a good time to tell them. I was already planning on telling them today, but I didn’t tell Julie I was telling them today. I was going to tell her last night but last night was ruined when I stupidly got hurt. I still feel like a wimp.

“Uh, Kyuhyun, your sweat is taking off your makeup…what happened to your face?” Sungmin asked. I quickly put my hand up to my face to cover it but then winced forgetting about how much it hurt to touch it.

“Omo, Kyuhyun what happened” Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison. They really are Eunhae sometimes.

I sigh and say, “I have something I need to tell you guys.” Ryeowook looked at me concerned. I have been secretly mad at him all day because of Julie. Does she like six packs? Is that it? She hangs out with Siwon and loves Ryeowook, it must be the six packs. I look at Ryeowook and see his six packs through his soaked white tank. Do I need to get some stomach muscle?

“Well, are you going to tell us?” Shindong asked. I had gotten so distracted by Ryeowook that I forgot that I was about to tell them everything. I then explain to them from the beginning about what our parents did to us. Nobody interrupted, but instead listened to the end.

“How could your mom do something like that? She doesn’t seem that evil,” Donghae said.

“Is she the girl you were so upset about the other day?” Heechul asked.

“Yes, she is the one,” I replied.

Heechul looks at the other members and explains, “I took him clubbing because he was stressed out, obviously about a girl, and he wouldn’t dance with anyone. He looked at a beautiful model and said she wasn’t pretty!”

“Is she really that pretty?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes,” I happily replied. 

“So, you like her?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I do.” They are actually very understanding. I was expecting them to be angry or upset but instead they are just curious about her.

“I can’t believe the Maknae is the first one to get married,” Heechul scoffed.

“I was thinking the same thing,” Leeteuk agreed.

“So, when do we get to meet her?” Ryeowook asked.

“Why do you have to meet her?” I asked defensively. I should not have said that out loud, but it just came out. The entire group stared at me in shock, as if I had officially gone crazy.

“When do you guys want to meet her?” I asked calmly.

“Tonight” said Shindong.

“Tonight?! Why tonight?” I asked.

“Because then we can see the real her. We want to see exactly what you see when you come home!” explained Donghae.

“You can’t warn her!” Eunhyuk added. Sungmin nodded and took my phone.

“Fine,” I agreed before we all headed to the showers.

---

I arrive at my apartment with the members feeling nervous. I couldn’t even warn her. What if she gets mad at me? Ugh, it is so hard to keep her happy. I feel like nothing I do is good enough. I open the door and feel a hand cover my mouth.

“Honey, I’m home” Heechul says. Does he honestly think he sounds like me? He’s not even close. I use my elbow to hit him in the gut.

“Ow”

“You should be nice to our guests.” I hear Julie say. I turn to face her, looking sorry.

She gasped, “Did I do that?” Crap! My bruise is not covered up anymore.

“Uh” I sputtered.

“So she did hurt you?” Donghae asked.

“Do you have an abusive wife?” Eunhyuk asked chuckling.

“You got beat up by your wife!” Heechul laughed loudly. One day he is going to get it.

“I did not get beat up by my wife.” I said glaring at him.

“I-” Julie started to say.

“I tripped and hit my face on the table.” I said cutting her off.

“What a loser!” Eunhyuk said laughing. Then the entire group started laughing while Julie looked at me as if I was her hero. They can laugh at me all they want. To get that look from her, it was worth it.

“We are sorry for imposing, but we wanted to meet you!” Ryeowook said, bringing the laughter to a stop. Julie smiled at him.

“You’re not imposing at all! I made plenty of food, are you hungry?” Ugh, I wish Ryeowook didn’t come. Julie is MY wife.

“I can always eat! What did you make?!” Shindong asked.

“I made spaghetti and meatballs, do you eat that?” she asked.

“We eat everything!” Eunhyuk answered.

Why did she make so much food? Did she know we were coming? Did Siwon tell her? Are they still talking?

“Why do you keep glaring at people today?” Leetuek whispered to me. I didn’t even realize I was glaring at Siwon.

“Ah, I wasn’t glaring. I was staring into space. Sorry.” I really need to be more careful.

 

Julie’s POV

I was not expecting Kyuhyun to bring home Super Junior, but I am glad I made a lot of food. I am really nervous about Ryeowook being here after the dream I had last night, but watching him eat my food calms my nerves. He eats a lot, like Kyuhyun, but he eats much more proper. Kyuhyun eats like a pig.

“This is amazing!” Ryeowook said. Yes! I am so happy that my dream did not play out in real life!

“Yes, please make this for us in the future!” Donghae said excitedly. He is a very happy person; I am glad he is like this when he is not in front of his fans too.

“I like enchiladas. Do you know how to make those? I can’t find them here.” Henry said sadly.

“Yes, I will make that for you soon!” I said, bringing a big smile to his face. Henry is adorable! Seeing him makes me want to immediately make him more food! But should I really be babying someone who is older than me? Probably not, even if it is only by a little bit. Then again, he is the real Maknae. Does that make it okay? I am going to say yes.

“Can I have more?” Ryeowook asked with a pouty face.

“Of course!” I replied happily! I reached to grab Ryeowook’s plate but before I could Kyuhyun snatched it.

“I’ll do it.” He said. I stared at him in disbelief, as did the rest of the group.

“I want to feed him. I never get to feed him.” He said walking over to the food and filling his plate with way more food than necessary. Why is he acting so weird?

“Here, now you won’t need to ask for more any time soon.” Kyuhyun said handing Ryeowook his plate.

“…Thanks.” Ryeowook said taking the plate reluctantly. He looks just as confused as the rest of us.

“I’m glad I wasn’t going to ask for more” I hear Donghae whisper to Eunhyuk.

“If you did, the best time to ask would be when Kyuhyun leaves the room.  He has gone crazy.” Eunhyuk whispers back.

“Maybe her bias is Ryeowook and that’s why he’s so mad!” Donghae says giggling to Eunhyuk.

“Can we help you clean up?” Siwon asked, pulling my attention away from the whispering Eunhae.

“No! I will do all of the cleaning up.” Kyuhyun says glaring at Siwon. What is wrong with him?

“I think it is time for us to leave. Thank you for the food, it was very nice to meet you.” Leetuek said getting up from his seat. The rest of the group gets up from their seat and bows while thanking me.

“I look forward to your enchiladas!” Henry said before winking at me.

“Aish.” Kyuhyun said while taking a threatening step towards him. Henry just laughed and ran out the door; the other members followed him out.

“What is wrong with you?” I said annoyed at Kyuhyun.

“Me?! What is wrong with you? Could you be any more smiley towards the famous Super Junior members?”

“Are you kidding me? I was only trying to be a good hostess!”

“Oh, is that why you were practically ogling over Ryeowook while he was eating?”

“Ogling? I was just happy that he liked my food!”

“I bet you were. Just keep in mind that you are married to me.”

“What is that supposed to mean?! Are you seriously jealous of Ryeowook?”

“YES. How could I not be jealous of Ryeowook?! He is the bias of my WIFE. And you were paying more attention to him than me in front of all of the members!” Kyuhyun shouted at me. I then remembered the night we met. He had looked me up and down and guessed my bias was Ryeowook. I neither confirmed nor denied it because I didn’t want to tell him that my bias was him. Has he seriously thought that Ryeowook was my bias all this time? I laughed a little out loud.

“Ryeowook is not my bias!”

“Then who is it? Henry? If he winks at you one more time I’m going to hit him.”

“It’s not Henry either!” I said smiling at him.

“Please, tell me it’s not Siwon?” He said with pain in his eyes.

“I have only had one bias from Super Junior, ever, and he is not Siwon, Henry, or Ryeowook.” I said trying to be reassuring.

“Then who is it? Please, just tell me.”

I smile at him, step towards him so that we are really close, stand on my tippy toes, and kiss him on the cheek. At that, I left him standing there completely frozen and head towards the bedroom.

“Don’t forget you said you would clean up!” I chimed. I take three steps into the room before I feel a hand wrap around my waist, hear the door close behind me and am quickly pinned to the now closed door. He moves his hand that is not on my waist to my neck, looking into my eyes the entire time. He then slowly moves his face close to mine and I’m afraid he might pull away like he did the last time. His lips then touch my lips tenderly. Kyuhyun’s lips are so soft; I have never imagined a kiss could feel so perfect. He ends the kiss and looks at me for a few seconds before pushing me harder against the door. His lips interlocked with mine much more passionately than the last one and I moved my lips instantly with his. It’s as if our lips were made to kiss each other. I put my hands at the back of his head and try to pull him closer to me, but he is already as close to me as he can get. Again, Kyuhyun breaks the kiss and looks at me with so much love in his eyes. Looking into them make me want to cry from happiness but I hold my tears back. How would Kyuhyun feel if I cry right after he kisses me for the first time? He then took a small step back, scooped me up into his arms, and tucked me into bed.

“Good night” He said smiling. And after leaving a kiss on my forehead, he left me to sleep.