Ghost

Fallen Angel

Kim Soeun stretches her arms wide and twist her body. "Okay, I'm Ready!," saying it as she cracks her knuckles. Soeun bounce the ball on the court. She glance at her side seeing her partner is open. She pass the ball at her and the ball keeps on passing around. Soon the ball got back in her hands. Soeun focus her eyes on the net and shoot it. Or I should she makes the ball goal in the net.

The crowd cheers out load. They all cheer, hugging each other in the middle of the court. It was 10-3 and Soeun's school wins. "Good job guys!," her coach claps her hands. She glance at Soeun and thumbs up at her. "Soeun I don't know how you did it. It was like you have magic all over you" Soeun chuckles at the compliment.

Soeun glance at her watch. She start to pack her stuff and bid goodbye to her team mates. After a good shower, she headed to a vintage building. Pushing the glass door open, the sweet coffee aroma filled her nostril. Workers glancing at her and smiled as they all greeted her. Soeun makes her way to the employees room and change her clothes after greeting them back.

“You won again? That’s so cool..,” Sooyang squeals after hearing Soeun’s story. Minjoon shook his head. “Is is that hard to beat you?” “Why don’t you give it a try? Let’s have a match!,” Soeun smirk at her co-worker. The guy laughed and nodded his head. :Sure baby~ I bet you’ll loose anyway”

“Tch! You’re being too conceited dear Minjoon,” Soeun looking at him with a judging face. “You’re just jealous Soeun”

Kring~

The bell of their shop rings. They all greet the person like always.

“Can I get hot mocha?,” the guy asked. Sooyang, who’s at the counter blush madly at the guy upon her. She nod her head and quickly turn to Minjoon and Soeun. “Minjoon! Hot Mocha!,” shouting for the counter.

“Yes ma’am~,” he cooed. “Yah Soeun! Why are you just standing there? Go clean that trash out,” he said as he press the button on the coffee machine.

“Ah okay!” Soeun takes the clothe and head towards a table. She didn’t notice that there’s a person on her way. “Opps! Sorry!,” she bowed her head at the person. He turns to look at Soeun and shook his head. “It’s okay!,” he said as he give her a smile. She smile back and went on to clean the table beside his.

“H-here you go!,’ Sooyang lend the paper cup at the male in front of her.  “Thank you!,” he smiled and went to the table Soeun had done cleaning. He glance at Soeun. She smiled at him, not wanting to be called rude. He smiled back at her before sitting down.

He stare at her, making her way back behind the counter as he sips on his drink.


Night fall and the young lady make her way back to the place where she called home. Stepping on the staircase as she hums to a song. She looks up and half scream as she saw something ugly in front of her. She takes a deep breath before glaring at the thing.

“Yah Kang Tae Oh! I told you to stop scaring me”

The thing that she called Kang Tae Oh laughed as he saw how his friend react.

“Sorry Noona~,” he pouted. Soeun makes a disgusting look at him and shook her head. “Don’t do that! You know that you look scary right now and you’re pouting? Oh no! Pouting and ghost doesn’t suit together mister,” Soeun said as she make her way through the thing.

“Yah! You’ve seen me like this for years and yet you’re still shock?,” Tae Oh shook his head as he glide beside her.

“Hey! I’m still a human okay! Just that I can see stuff. But you look so ugly than the others.”

“It’s not my fault that my face was burn,” again Tae Oh pout.

Soeun chuckles and shook her head. “Where’s Gong Myungie?,” Soeun asked. “Again him! Why him? You like him Kim Soeun?,” floating in front of her as he wants to stop her from walking and looking at her face. “No I don’t! He is my fav saeng,” she stick out her tongue at him. “Aish! If I can still breathe, I’ll bite that tongue of yours,” glaring at Soeun.

“Too bad you aren’t,” she laughed. Taking out her keys, she one in the key hole and turns it, pushing the door open. “I’m home!”

“Soeun noona!,” Four boys or ghosts shouted and calling her from her living room.