Magician

Fallen Angel

Now, Heaven      

Kang Ha-Neul walks towards the stage as his name was being called by the host. He with a big smile gladly take the file and camera flash. Five years of training and finally he graduate.

"Oh my! It's Ha-Neul!"

"He is so handsome"

"I want to take pictures with him!," the girl walks towards him and tug on his sleeve. "S-sunbae.. Can we take pictures together?"

Ha-Neul turns to look at the girl and smile. "Sure!"

They both turns to the camera and pose with v-sign. The girl bowed and thank him. Soon a hand greeted at his shoulder making Han-Eul to turn his head around.

"Aye dude!," they both greeted and do their handshake. "How are you?," Ha-Eul asked. "I'm awesome! I heard you're going to Earth tomorrow?," Min-Hyuk asked and he nod his head. "Yes I am!"

"Woah! You just graduated and got a job already? That's cool! I bet the president keeps his eyes on you huh?," Min-Hyuk pats his back. "Hey! He just happen to know I'm the best," they both laughed.

"Well.. see you around then."

---

"Welcome to the great Majinny~ Please gather around and look what this great magician do," a girl shout to get people's attention. The people looks at them and went to them.

A lady wearing a cape and a mask walk on the little stage. She wave and bow before start her so-called magic show. She start with the stick changing in to a flower. While the show is going, the host gets a bucket and went into the crowd.

"Please support us by giving some money," she said as she walks around. The people are amazed with what the magician do and gladly hand money to them. And for the last act, the magician ask for a volunteer.

A young kid raise her hand and went on the stage. "Okay kid. You go look at that table and see if there's any devices, " she told the kid. The girl went and look around the table. She shook her head as she didn't find anything that is suspicious.

"So the kid have been confirmed that the table doesn't have any electronic device. Now I want you to sit on the table," the magician ordered and tge little girl obey.

Slowly the magician gesture her hand from a short distance upwards making the table to lift up from the ground. The crowd was gasping and whispering on how amazing she is. The child giggles as she is being lift up. The magician face the crowd and bows her body with a smile. "Thank you for coming!," she said with the host after putting back the table down.

As the people left them alone, the magician stretches her arms ans yawns. "Was I great?," she asked the host and the host nod with her both thumbs up. "Really great"

So-Eun sighed and looks down. She glance at the both girls again before sitting at the edge of the stage. She suddenly felt something cold greeted her cheek and she look up to see who it is. She smiled and takes the can and opens it.

"Tch! I can't believe it! You're the one who is doing that magic thing and she got praised," Ah-Yeon sit beside So-Eun and pouted.

"It's okay! I did this for money right?," she smiled. "But you can just go work at the cafe for something So-Eunnie"

"I stayed at their blog so what can I do Ah-Yeon?," she look at her friend. So-Eun was the one who control the table behind the stage. The host and the magician knew her powers and took advantage on it. Ah-Yeon is So-Eun floor neighbour. They had been friends since So-Eun got here in Seoul.

"Yah! You only got for that weirdo and not for us?," the magician, or her name Park Min-Young, glares at both Ah-Yeon and So-Eun.

"Hey! She is not a weirdo!," Ah-Yeon scold her. The host, Ha-Ni, went to So-Eun and shove the money at her stomach. "Here's your and Ah-Yeon's payment. Now move one! I don't want to see your face!," rolling her eyes.

Ah-Yeon feel herself flaming but So-Eun stop her before she react. "Thank you!" Soeun said and drag Ah-Yeon away from them.

"You know.. I'm annoyed on how nice you are," Ah-Yeon look at her. So-Eun giggles and shook her head. "Is it wrong?"

School

The bell rang signing it's the end of the day, So-Eun got her bag and head out from the school. She yawn and rub her eyes. She went to her lockers and puts her book in it. As she close the locker, she glance to her side as she spot a body leaning.

The guy turns his head and looks at So-Eun, smirking. "Hey cutie~," grabbing jer chin and pulls her closer. So-Eun push him away. "Go away Taec-Yeon!"

"Tch! You don't have to play all y you know. I know you want me Kim So-Eun," wrapping an arm around So-Eun's waist. He leans and whispers in her ear "My place?"

Again So-Eun push him away from her. "I'm not a toy or even a . Get a life!," making her pace faster hoping that he won't follow her. But luck wasn't on her side as Taec-Yeon caught her arm and push her on tge wall.

He rub the back of his neck with teeth gritted. He stares at So-Eun. "How much?," he asked. So-Eun blink her eyes and look at him clueless. "What?"

"You need money don't you? How much? I can pay for it if you sleep with me," Taec-Yeon said and caresses her jawline. So-Eun scoffed and kicks Taec-Yeon at the balls.

"Again I'm not a ! I may be poor but I have pride!" She shout at him and walks away. Taec-Yeon groans and cried in pain. He glares at So-Eun's back. "I'll make sure to have you pleading me Kim So-Eun"

---

"I hope you'll have a nice stay here sir!," Min-Young said and stare at the guy in front of her, bitting her lower lip. Gosh! Is he really a human? Why so handsome?

Ha-Neul looks around the room and nods his head. "Thank you.. err"
"Min-Young! Call me Min-Young"

"Thank you Min-Young-ssi! I'll call you if I need anything," letting out his killer smile. The girl nod as she gape open. "Neh!"

Ha-Neul keep his smiles as fake coughs as Min-Young is still standing at the door. "I would like to be alone now..," he said. "Oh! sorry!," she said and blush, slowly close the door.