Important Announcement Regarding Birthday Projects for T-ara in 2015

T♔ARA

 

Hello everyone,

As you all may have gotten used to over the years, we should have already started preparing for Boram’s birthday project to deliver in March. However, we regret to inform you that we will no longer be participating in birthday projects for the Girls.

This is due to various reasons including circumstances having changed after T-ara’s switch-over from Core Contents Media to MBK Entertainment. T-ara’s agency switch-over meant new rules and regulations as far as supports and birthday projects went; thus, making it more difficult for us to conduct our birthday projects in the same way as we’ve done so in the past.

Moreover, demands and expectations in making certain projects/supports possible have become difficult to meet over the past year or so. As such, the Staff of Diadem have made a collective decision to only choose certain supports to prepare for during the year– as opposed to doing supports for everything + birthdays.

We will continue to prepare anniversary and comeback projects for our Girls whenever they happen. We will also continue to donate rice wreaths in support and to congratulate the Girls for their upcoming drama, movie, and concert projects like we always have done. Having said that, we will still continue to help QUEEN’s around the world reach out to T-ara.

With these changes, we will start to focus on developing a modern image as well as delivering new and exciting content more fit for QUEEN’s in 2015.

We hope that you will understand our course of action and that you will continue to support Diadem’s projects in the future. Additionally, we would like to thank all the loyal QUEEN’s for endlessly and generously contributing to all our successful birthday projects since 2010; we would not have come this far if it weren’t for you.

Finally, as always, we promise to always work hard in delivering you the best of T-ara– as we have since 2009.

Thank you.

– Elly,
Founder – Diadem Forums

CT: tiaradiadem forums
http://tiaradiadem.com/2015/02/important-announcement-regarding-birthday-projects-for-t-ara-in-2015/