A Life Changing Encounter

❤❤ Summer "Saranghae"s ❤❤

The sun welcomed the people of Seoul with warm, golden rays. It would be silly not to take advantage of the warmth that day, which is exactly why Seunghyun awoke particularly early to start off his day with a treat. Getting dressed in a pretty simple black V-neck T-shirt and some jeans, he stepped out of his home and began heading to his favorite cafe. It was called the Tristar. Seunghyun occasionally put on small shows there, him having a wonderful singing voice. The tall man seemed to walk with a great confidence, knowing the glances he'd been receiving from the people he passed. That's right; Seunghyun knew how good he looked. Though, he wasn't the type to show off... to a point.

 

If there was something this man wanted, he was going to get it. Right there and then, without hesitation. As the silver-blonde haired male neared the large cafe, another male slightly younger than him by appearance opened the door, holding it with an infatuated looking smile. He smiled right back and stepped in with a polite "Thank you.". Seunghyun immediately took note that the latter was quite attractive. And quite shorter than him. Well, with being 5' 11", most others were. He also noted that the cafe was overly packed today... odd.

 

Once he ordered his drink, he scanned the interior of the building, pursing his lips. There was only one available seat, and, to his luck, it was with that good looking boy from a few minutes ago. Seunghyun did his best not to hurry too quickly over to the table before sitting down casually, sipping his steaming espresso. "Good morning. I hope you don't mind me sitting here." He said, his voice coming out in a deep yet somehow comforting rumble.

 

The other had been watching Seunghyun off and on, showing quite an interest in him. As he spoke, he quickly shook his head with an assuring smile. "No, no! It's fine." He spoke quickly, as if flustered. Seunghyun eyed him curiously, before giving a y side-smile and nodding, taking another sip of his drink before finally introducing himself. "I'm Seunghyun." He said.

 

The opposed male smiled almost knowingly, mouthing the name a few times before doing the same and introducing himself. "I know who you are," He uttered, "My name's Jiyong."

 

That immediately got Seunghyun to quirk a brow, eyeing Jiyong with light suspicion. "You know me? But how?" He inquired lightly, not sounding too bothered by this. A lot of people knew Seunghyun, even though he wasn't very social. He, of course, was only popular for his looks... and the fact that he sang at the cafe every other weekend. During the remaining days, he'd gotten his morning coffee here. But he didn't recall ever seeing the latter here before. Maybe he just didn't pay attention. Surely Jiyong's looks would have caught Seunghyun's attention. And quickly, too. He cherished anything beautiful.

 

That's when Jiyong parted his full, pink lips to speak, meeting the eldest male's dark gaze with his own. "A lot of people do... Word just gets around, I guess." He shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee he had in his hand. He spoke again, "You sing here, right?" He wondered aloud, seeming quite interested in Seunghyun.

 

And Jiyong had been looking for him?! Seunghyun seemed to copy Jiyong's moves, taking another sip of his drink before swallowing and answering. "Yeah, I do. Every other weekend." He gave a very subtle smile, one that was almost unnoticeable. "Why do you ask?" Of course he tried not to look too surprised.

 

Jiyong just sort of shrugged, his eyes flickering from his drink to Seunghyun's deep brown optics. "I hear you're great, so I came to see for myself." He uttered. What he'd been saying was true. A long-time friend of his came to the cafe quite often, and just had to tell this male about Seunghyun. He'd known how much Jiyong appreciated others with musical talents.

 

The corners of Seunghyun's lips jerked upwards gently, adding a dimpled smile to his strong features. This was probably the most he'd smiled in a while, since the male was usually a very isolated person and didn't speak to much of anyone. "You're out of luck then. I'm not scheduled to perform until next week." The silver-blonde informed, setting down his cup and looking at it for a moment. Seunghyun was known for being unable to keep eye contact, due to the fear he'd intimidate others with such a dark stare. After a long moment, though, he looked back up in the general direction of Jiyong.

 

The latter smiled right back, laughing to himself before replying. "Damn. Well... I didn't come here to wait, did I?" He asked jokingly, which drew a shake of the head from Seunghyun. Jiyong chuckled once more. The entirety of the atmosphere was warm and somehow comfortable. "Would you mind singing for me now?" He lightly requested, meeting Seunghyun's gaze.

 

The silver-blonde kind of eyed the other for a while. "You mean right here? Right now?"

 

Jiyong gave a simple, expectant nod.

 

Seunghyun blinked in surprise. It took him a little while to respond as he thought over a series of replies. After what seemed to be ages, he reluctantly shook his head and spoke. "I can't. Not right now... I don't necessarily sing on command. In public, at the very least." He informed quietly, again avoiding eye contact.

 

Jiyong puffed out his cheeks, thinking to himself. After a moment, he suddenly smiled brightly. "Maybe not in public, but, what if we went somewhere else for you to sing?" He suggested, his gentle brown eyes now bright and hopeful.

 

It took Seunghyun a while, but he finally agreed to go with the stranger. He just somehow trusted him. Yes, it was odd, but Seunghyun knew nothing could go on. Besides, he towered over the other. Together they stood and exited the cafe, Jiyong taking the lead.