You Have A Boyfriend?!

You Have A Boyfriend?! [Oneshot]

 

“Ae-cha?” CAP asked as he slowly entered the living room, “Is that you?” He saw her body slumped forward on the couch, she was softly crying. He placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at him, “What’s the matter?”

She wiped her eyes and look at the wall ahead of her, “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it Oppa.” She managed.

CAP sat down next to her, “This doesn’t look like nothing.” He said placing an arm around her, pulling her to him.

Ae-cha sighed and relaxed, knowing he’d find out whether she told him or not. “I’m just a little upset.” She began as she leaned into him, “I’ll be fine in a little bit.”

He placed his chin on the top of her head, hating that she was upset. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asked softly.

She shook her head, “Not right now.” She sighed, “It was my fault anyways. I don’t want anyone mad at him for this.”

CAP sat there for a minute before he pulled her back a little to look into her eyes, “Who’s he?” He hesitated before getting a little upset, “Do you have a boyfriend? And you didn’t tell me?!?”

Ae-cha looked down, “I knew you would get upset!” She stood up and went to walk out of the room but CAP grabbed her wrist.

“Listen, Yes I am a little upset that you didn’t tell me. I’m more upset that he made you cry.” He said turning her so she had to face him.

Ae-cha refused to look him in the face so she settled on looking straight forward at his chest, “I don’t want this to start off bad.”

CAP lifted her chin, “Who is this guy anyways? I’d like to have a word with him.” When Ae-cha didn’t reply he added, “I only want to talk. I won’t be that mean about it.”

He could see Ae-cha was debating  about it before she put her poker face on and touched his arm, “It was a misunderstanding on my part. I’ll call him later. It’s fine.” And with that she turned and walked out of the room, not long later CAP heard her bedroom door close quite loudly.

He sighed and sat down on the couch. “I wonder what made her cry. I’ll definitely show him what he deserves if and when I meet him.” He said into the empty room, holding his fist up to punctuate his statement.

 

“What has gotten you so worked up?” Chunji asked CAP who was pacing up and down the front hall.

CAP was thinking of a million possibilities and a bunch of different guys Ae-cha knows that could have hurt her. “Earlier I went to check on Ae-cha and I found her crying in her living room.” CAP said still deep in thought.

“What?!?” Chunji exclaimed. “Is she ok??”

CAP stopped pacing and look at Chunji, “She is now, or at least she says she is.” Chunji sighed but CAP still looked upset, “She said she had a misunderstanding with her boyfriend.”

“Wait, her boyfriend?” Chunji asked sure he had heard CAP wrong. Cap nodded, “Since when did she have a boyfriend?”

Instantly Ricky appeared into the hall, “Noona has a boyfriend?” He asked, shock plainly written on his face but his voice was a little sad.

Chunji and CAP looked at him, Chunji nodded and CAP added, “Yeah she does. And if I meet him I’m going to have a talk with him, he’s going to regret making her cry.”

Ricky looked horrified, “He made her cry?!” And with that Ricky ran out the front door, “Noona! Don’t cry!”

“What has gotten into him?” L.Joe asked as he came out of his room rubbing his eyes.

Chunji L.Joe with big round eyes, “Ae-cha’s boyfriend made her cry!”

“Her boyfriend did what?” L.Joe asked. CAP looked at him silently for a minute, LJoe could feel something was wrong.

“You know she has a boyfriend?” CAP asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

L.Joe looked away from CAP, “I was holding her phone at one point and he text her.” He explained.

CAP scowled, “And you didn’t tell anyone?”

“She made me promise not to.” L.Joe said looking at the floor.

CAP was silent for a minute and L.Joe looked up at him so find him in deep thought. “So he text her,” CAP began, “And you had her phone… So you saw his name?”

CAP met L.Joe’s eyes but L.Joe shook his head, “No it simply said ‘Boyfriend’” He air quoted. CAP sighed and returned to his pacing.

“If you find him CAP let me know and I’ll talk to him with you!” Chunji exclaimed and tried but failed to look as scary as CAP when he threw a few punches into the air.

CAP looked up at him, “Alright.”

Chunji looked over at L.Joe, “You coming with us?”

L.Joe scratched his head a few times before answering, “Yeah, I guess I’m in too.”

 

“Hey Honey!” Ae-cha piped into the phone.

“Hey Baby, how was your day?” the guy on the other end replied.

Ae-cha paused, “I’m sorry.” She whispered into the phone. “I didn’t mean what I said.”

She waited a moment fear tearing her up inside, “It’s ok. I forgive you.” His voice was barely audible. “You just need to trust me, I’d never  do anything to hurt you.”

Ae-cha felt a tear run down her cheek, “I’ll always trust you. No matter what.”

She could hear him laugh, “Sounds good. So how has your day been?”

“Same as usual.” Her joy was clear in her voice, “Had a moment with CAP but other than that it has been good.”

“Yeah, I heard about that. He was royally pissed that you had been crying.” He said.

Ae-cha was horrified, “I’m sorry! I didn’t even hear him come in.” She hated the way her next words tasted, she was terrified, “He doesn’t know we’re together does he?”

His laugh was forced, he sounded more like he was trying to calm himself. “No, he doesn’t know.”

Ae-cha wasn’t convinced, “Are you sure? I don’t like hiding this.”

He sounded sad, “I don’t either. But we don’t want us leaking out.”

“True. I’d have fan girls wanting me dead.” Ae-cha’s laugh was shaky.

“I won’t let a fan girl hurt you!” He said defensively, “I’ll protect you.”

Ae-cha smiled, “Thank you!” She piped.

“Now, on a brighter side, we get the day off Thursday. You free?” He asked happily.

Ae-cha laughed and sarcastically said, “I don’t know let me check my overly booked schedule.” She waited a minute before continuing, “Yep, Looks like I’m free this whole week.”

“I’ll be there to get you around 11 then.” He said, “Ok well I need to go. Have sweet dreams.”

Ae-cha beamed, “You have sweet dreams too Honey.”

 

~Thursday~

 

“Let's do something!” ChangJo requested for the millionth time that day.

Niel gave him a look like he had lost it, “Like what?”

“Ummm… I don’t know. Something?” ChangJo replied.

Niel rolled his eyes, “We finally get a day to rest and you want to do something.”

“What’s going on?” Chunji asked as walked into the living room plopping onto the couch next to Niel.

“ChangJo wants to do something instead of rest. And he’s not giving up on it.” Niel sighed and sat back resting his head on the back of the couch with his eyes closed.

Chunji laughed, “You look stressed.” He then turned to smile at ChangJo, “Why don’t you take a nap? Get some rest and watch a movie.”

ChangJo got up and slowly walked out of the room, “You two aren’t any fun.” On the way to his room he passed by L.Joe, “L.Joe! We should do something today!” He said enthusiastically.

L.Joe looked up at him, “Sorry ChangJo. I already have plans for today.”

ChangJo frowned and walked into his room to find Ricky sitting on the floor looking through his computer, “Hey! Give that back!”

“Where did you get these pictures?!” Ricky asked giving ChangJo a weird look.

“Noona took them when she went back to the US to visit family!” ChangJo said as he reaced for his laptop.

“Yeah all of us saw these pictures when she got back. But how did they end up on YOUR laptop?” Ricky asked holding the laptop out of his reach.

ChangJo struggled with Ricky but ended up giving up and sitting on his bed, “I ASKED her for them! How else would I get them?”

Ricky went wide-eyed, “You mean I can ask her and she’ll let me have them on my laptop?”

“You can try.” ChangJo shrugged. Ricky threw ChangJo’s laptop next to him on the bed and ran out of the room. Now what am I suppose to do all day? He thought to himself.

 

 

“Oh, you are going to be a little late?” Ae-cha asked into the receiver.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. Looks like I won’t be able to get out of here without anyone noticing until noon.” He said gloomily.

“It’s ok. I can spend more time on my hair since it doesn’t really want to cooperate today.” She smiled.

“Alright I’ll see you later.” He seductively whispered.

Ae-cha laughed, “Alright see you soon.” She flipped her phone shut and placed it on the table next to her curling iron. She picked up the curling iron carefully to make sure she didn’t burn her hand again since that seemed to be what happened every time she used it. When she was about halfway done with her hair the doorbell rang.

“Huh, I guess he’s early.” Ae-cha whispered aloud as looked at the clock.

With her hair still half pinned up she walked to the door and opened it, only to be surprised to see CAP standing outside. “Oppa?”

He pushed his way in, “You look like you’re fixing to go somewhere. Am I interrupting something?”

Sha held the door open. “Yes, actually you are. So if you could leave please.”

CAP turned and looked her up and down, “You look like you are getting ready for a date.”

Ae-cha blushed but remembered earlier, “No, sometimes girls like to feel pretty so we randomly get dressed up to make ourselves feel better. Now let me feel pretty and please leave.”

CAP let out a small laugh, “You are horrible at lying Ae-cha.” He turned and walked into the living room. Ae-cha closed the door and stormed after him, “What do you think you are doing?!”

CAP smiled mischievously, “You said you don’t have plans, well neither do I so I thought I could stay and keep you company while you ‘Feel Pretty’” CAP air quoted the last part sarcastically.

Ae-cha was hot, “Oppa,” she said through gritted teeth, “Get out of my apartment. NOW!”

CAP stood up, “Then tell me what you are up to.” He said softly.

Ae-cha glared at him, “I’m getting ready for a date. Now GO!” She said pointing to the door.

CAP shrugged and walked towards the door. Ae-cha stormed off to her room but didn’t shut her door until her heard the front door open and close. When she was sure she was by herself she took a few deep breaths to calm herself before she finished curling her hair. When she was putting the last touches of lip gloss on she heard the door bell ring. She grinned and ran out of her room but was stopped short when she saw CAP standing at the door way opening the door. “NO!!” was all Ae-cha could yell as a warning before she heard both boys gasp.

“L.Joe? What are you doing here?” CAP asked in confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading my oneshot ^_^ It isn't long but it took me awhile to write :) Please feel free to comment and subscribe!

I love comments <3 ^_^

 

I want to thank AnniAneasthetic at Forever & Always for my original Poster ^_^