I'm Sorry

Don't You Believe Me?

P.S there is going to be a similar scene towards the end of the story so keep an eye out ;3

Seungho's POV

Before I went to pick up Lizzy for our date, I went to the park and sat on a bench to calm down and let everything sink in. I really don't want to believe Rina but somewhere in her words were telling me that she was telling the truth. The scene of her trying to calm down kept replaying in my head. I knew that she was helpless if she is having a panic attack, that's why I left. I felt guilty. I should have stayed a bit longer and tried to help her calm down, but with us being angry with one another I would have made it worst. Then something else was chewing at the back of my head. Her yelling at me and telling me she loves me. I let out a huge sigh, hoping that Rina is ok and that I'm not making a huge mistake.

I drove right to Lizzy's house and I saw a car parked in front of her house. "She must have guest." I parked my car behind the guest's car and I walked up front of the door and knocked. So far there was no answer. Suddenly I can hear Rina's voice yelling at me that she's cheating. I grabbed the door's knob and turned it, only for the door to be unlocked. When I entered the house, there was this uncomfortable feeling in the house. Suddenly I can hear noises from upstairs. A familiar voice can be heard all the way downstairs. Without thinking I quietly went upstairs and busted into Lizzy's room only to see her having with another guy. "Seungho!" I shook my head. Rina was right and I feel like a jackass. "We're over," was all I said before I went downstairs to my car and drove off. I went to the nearest bar that I usually go to and just parked in the parking lot. Without alcohol I already felt numb. I grabbed my phone and I called Byunghee, asking him if he can come over to the bar. He lives really close to the bar so he ended up walking to the bar. This was going to be a long night.

Rina's POV

It was night time and I was sitting on the couch listening to Indie music while I was writing in my journal. The small insomnia that I had a month ago was coming back. I can already feel it coming tonight and for a few more nights. Tonight was just me, my warm tea, my journal, and my cat. My sister got out of the kitchen with a cup of water and came to check on me. "You're going to be ok?" I nodded. "I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight but I'll be ok. Just one day at a time right?" My sister smiled. "Just remember to take care of your health ok? You haven't been doing too good this past month and it worries me." I nodded to reassure her that I'll be ok...again. "Gooodnight sister." "Goodnight."

It was starting to become 2 A.M and I was still wide awake with my music. I put away my journal for stories and poems and brought in my sketchbook, drawing whatever comes to mind. All of a sudden I head loud slamming on my door. I quickly went to our coat closet and grabbed a bat, just in case someone was going to do something once I open that door. "Ri *hiccup* na...." Out of instinct I dropped my bat and ran to the door. Big mistake. Cause the next thing I knew, Seungho threw himself on me reaking of alcohol. It was hard to hold him up but I somehow was able to drag him to my couch. "Rina~ I'm sorry...." Seungho groaned out. I was irritated. "Seungho you're drunk. How the hell did you get here!? You better not have drink and drive." "What is going on?!" I looked up and I saw my sister tired and just as irritated as I was. Once she saw Seungho, she started getting angry as if she wanted to beat up Seungho. "Sister no. He's drunk, I got this." My sister saw the both of us and just gave me a look that I knew since I was little. The look basically said, "If you need me, don't hesistate to wake me up. Big sister has you."

I went back to the coat closet and grabbed a blanket and few pillows for Seungho. I went up to the couch and set up the pillows and handed him the blanket. "There, now sleep it off. We'll talk in the morning." Just when I was about to go back to my seat, Seungho grabbed my wrist. "Don't leave....please." I let out an irritated sigh. "I'm just going to be on that chair right in front of you. I'm not leaving. Now sleep." I pulled his grip from me and layed him down on the couch. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a small trash can for him to throw up in the morning, Advil, and water. I set them next to him and I went back to my chair. Seungho was already passed out. Why did he get drunk? And he's sorry for what? Yelling at me? Accusing me?

Seungho's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that it was 5 A.M. I felt groggy and still guilty. It only took me a few seconds to realize that I was in Rina's living room. She must not be that mad at me if I'm in her house with a pillow and blanket. I looked across from me and saw Rina in a small ball on her chair with her sketchbook on the floor and her cat on top of the chair. I grabbed an extra cover from the coat closet and wrapped her in it. Out of instinct I kissed the side of her temple and whispered "I love you." I went back to the couch and fell back asleep.

Rina's POV

I woke up at around 9:30 with a bit of a sore body. That's what I get when I sleep on the couch. I just so happend to notice that I was wrapped in a cover. My sister must have came to check on me and Seungho and saw that I passed out. The more I think about it, it didn't make sense. She would have woken me up to go to my bed. 

I looked up and Seungho was still asleep. I quietly got up and went to the kitchen only to see a note on the fridge. 'Went out to run some errands. Be back around 2.'

I was getting hungry so I went and got the ingredients for pancakes. I was standing in front of the stove cooking the batter when suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist. Still smelling like alcohol I knew it was Seungho. "Morning." I stayed silent. I was still upset with him but the least I can do was see if he wanted breakfast. "How many pancakes do you want?" I can feel Seungho resting his chin on my shoulder and looking at the pan. "3 pancakes please." "Ok. Be helpful and get the table set."

For 20 minutes it was quiet. All you can hear was the stove and feet shuffling around. Once breakfast was ready, Seungho already dug in his meal while I just sat next to him, not even touching my food yet. I sat back on my chair with my arms crossed, staring at him. Mid-bite Seungho turned his gaze at me and saw that I was staring at him. "Ok I know you have many questions and are probably still mad at me." He put his fork down and looked at me. "What do you want to know?"

"Did you drive home drunk?" "No, G.O came with me to the bar and took my car with him and dropped me off to your house."

"Why were you drunk?" Seungho stopped and took a breath. "I was dealing with a couple of things and one of them could have been handled better." I just kept looking at him in silence. "You were right. I walked in on Lizzy having with another guy." "Whaat," I said in a sarcastic surprised tone. Seungho smiled and chuckled from my attitude. "You were right, and I was an for yelling at you and questioning your integrity. I'm sorry for not believing you." I stayed silent and kept staring at him. "You know it's going to take me a while to forgive you, right?" "I don't blame you. Now eat. You're food is getting cold and you haven't eaten yet."

I could have kept going but I havent' eaten much the past day. I dug into my food, enjoying the peace and quiet along with the amazing breakfast I cooked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Seungho staring at me, making me a bit uncomfortable. "What now?" Seungho shook his head while smiling. "Nothing, just glad that we can still get along." "Okaay?"

Continuing to ignore his stare, I continued eating my breakfast. At this point I was getting really irritated with him staring at me. "When are you going to stop staring at me?" He laughed at how much he was teasing me. "Sorry, you're just beautiful when it's morning. Actually, you've always been beautiful. I was just scared to admit my feelings towards you." I looked at him, feeling my cheeks getting warm. I have to get out of this awkward situation quick. "Ok well it looks like the both of us are finished eating. I'll go wash our dishes." I quickly grabbed his plate along with mine and I began washing the dishes.

While washing the dishes I felt Seungho wrap his arms around my waist again. "Seungho, what are you doing now?" I felt seungho's breath on my ear. "Just showing how much I've missed you and how sorry I am." I couldn't concentrate at all. My mind is boggled and I really want to completely forgive him, but I still have to stay strong. I was really losing that battle when I felt his lips pecking on my neck and down to my shoulder. "Seungho, please...." I turned around and pushed him away. "I got the message yesterday, you don't feel the same for me as much I did with you." He shook his head. "You're wrong." "What?" "Byunghee is a pretty good therapist. At the bar last night, we talked and I mentioned how yesterday you told me that you loved me. And as we continued talking, and I was still pretty sober, I realized that while I knew you had feelings for me, I have been denying my own feelings for you. I was scared and I did not want to ruin our friendship with us liking one another. But I realized last night that not only do I like you, I love you too and I want us to try and be in a relationship that is more than just friendship."

This was a whole lot for me in one morning. "I don't know Seungho." "Please? You have to say yes in the count of 3 or else I'm going to kiss you." He took one step forward and I took one step back "One." One step forward, one step back. This is making making me insane. "Two." I had already reached the counter top while Seungho was body-to-body with me with his face close to my lips. "thre-" "Ok." Seungho pulled away. "I'll be your girlfriend"

He lifted me up and swung me around, filled with happiness. He ended up sitting me on top of the counter with his hands still placed on my hips. He ended up bringing his lips close to mine and ended up kissing me. One small peck on the lips ended up with us making out in the kitchen. I pulled away to catch my breath and Seungho placed his forhead against mine. "I love you Rina." I smiled, still not believing that everything is what I asked for. "I love you too."

 

A/N

Done! I feel like the ending is crap. Yeah I can't write steamy scenes /.\

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and I'll hopefully think of another story later in the future. Bye!

Btw, if you've figured out what Kdrama and scene I took, awesome for you! :D