HEART BEAT 2

Come Here And Listen To My Heartbeat...

 

Kai's POV

 

It was about 15 times I glanced at my watch. And I just could not avoid but kept sighed when looked at it.

He late…

Again…

“Fine, Kyungsoo. Let’s see... I will only wait you for another 10 minutes and if you not…” I could not finish my grumble when pair of hands was covering my eyes.

“Guess who!” A familiar cheerful voice was whispered right behind me.

“Kyungsoo, why’re you late again? I’ve wait you for almost half an hour!” I pouted but not too long as Kyungsoo kissed my cheek and sincerely admitted his mistake.

My Kyungsoo…

Really knows how to melt my heart…

“Sorry for make you wait, my dear. I got stuck in a terrible traffic jam and not able to arrive here right on time. Mianhae…” explained Kyungsoo with a low voice, made my love toward him grow fonder.

“Ah, gwenchana. Anyway, what should we ride first? Ferris wheel? Love boat or maybe roller coaster?” I asked Kyungsoo eagerly. It had been a long time I was not came to the theme park and trust me, I will not went home until I ride all of these exciting games. Except…

“Kai, can we ride… merry-go-round?”

… Merry-go-round...

Kyungsoo request had killed my enthusiastic to enjoy myself. Actually, I was quite trauma with the merry-go-round. I don’t know why…  I think it because my brother died after riding that damn thing… with me…

My brother… Chanyeol hyung…

“Kai, are you alright? It’s okay if you don’t want to ride it. I understand…” I almost could not hear what Kyungsoo had say as he said in a low guilty voice with his head down.

“I’m okay. Shall we go now?” I put my hand in front his face for him to hold and like butterflies in my stomach, my Kyungsoo lifted his head and showed me his heart-shaped smile that had attaract a lot of girls around the world…

Including me…

“Thanks, Kai. I promise to you that this will be the last time we ride the merry-go-round together.” Kyungsoo promised to me.

I don’t know why but… it’s quite uncomfortable to hear that…

“This will be the last time we ride the merry-go-round together..."