chapter 7 - the school play part 1

True Love always wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today starts the rehearse  for the school play named true love finds its way.

 

Hee Hwan says: ' I believe in love at First sight and i believe that somewhere in the world  lives my soulmate. But i dont know who he is and how he looks like bit only god will know who he is'

 

Minho says: ' for me is love friendship. The person must be my best friend, so only then i can love her.'

 

 

 

Thoughts of Minho

 

 Finally the time js her. From today i can constantly be near her.  This is my chance.  If i dont use this opportunity, i dont win her back.  She is the one for me. The one,  with whom i want to spend my life and start a family.

 

 

 

Thoughts of Hee Hwan

 

today it begins. From today i cant avoid his near. It will be a hard time but i must deal with it. To protect him and my family. They all mean so much to me and i love minho more than my own life. I cant put his life in danger because of my stupidity or my feelings for him. I cant give in. He and i cant be together.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour, the rehearse is finish and everybody go home. It is dark and hee hwan goes alone home.

 

she goes a few meters when she hears a car horn she turns around and sees a car. When the driver goes out of the car, hee hwan sees that the driver is  minho.

 

 

 

 

minho says: ' can i drive you home ? '

Hee hwan says: ' no thank you. Its ok. Bye '

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter