Chapter 6

True Love always wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next Day

 

 

 

At Hee Hwan´s Table

 

 

 

Joomi says: " You did what?. No way, really?"

Hee Hwan says: " Yes, we kissed. But it was a mistake and it will never happend again.

 

 

Jiyoung says: " Do you really think you can avoid him and resist him?. You said this before and now you had kissed each other, also your mother caught you."

Hee Hwan says: " I managed in 4 years not to call him, to visit him or anything else, although I missed him and wanted to be with him. Then I can resist him and ignore him now. But I need your help."

 

 

Sung-Woo says: "where you need our help? you know we'll help you always."

Hee Hwan says: " I´ve heard that he wants to audition for the lead role in the school play. Please Sung-Woo, do it also. I want to play the female lead but can not play with him. That would be too much closeness"

 

 

Sung-Woo says: " No, you can´t expect that from me. You know i can´t act in front of people and i don´t want to. You need another solution"

Hee Hwan says: " Please, do it for me"

 

 

  Then she looks at him with puppy dog eyes and makes aegyo.

 

 

 

Sung-Woo gives in and says: " Fine. You know, with your puppy dog eyes and your aegyo you can make everybody agree to do what you want and they become weak. You own me something"

Hee Hwan says: I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter