Thunderstorm - Daelo

Symphony ft. B.A.P.

A bolt of thunder exploded in Junhongs eardrums that he almost sat upright on his bed; wide awake from his sleep. The usually dark room lit up in a neon blue, and the color suddenly vanished.

He breathed in loudly, sighing at how hard it was raining outside. To his side, Daehyun was peacefully sleeping, soft snores on after the other, looking as if he was having fun sleeping so snuggled up to Junhongs legs.

Another drum fell off the sky and Junhong debated in his mind if he should wake up the older.

He grinned at the thought of Daehyun complaining and whining, but he managed not to give in to his thoughts and instead, settled to just secure his hands around Daehyuns’ waistband.

How can he manage to sleep so soundly without a proper cloth on himself in weather like this? It was so cold last night that Junhong decided to dress in his biggest SpongeBob sweatshirt, and track jeans and to be honest, he still felt chilly.

Daehyun felt himself being squeezed and he stirred slowly into conscience. “Mmh, Junhonggie, what are you doing?” he slurred, his eyes still closed.

“It’s raining again, hyung. I’m cold.” Junhong replied with a smile on his lips. “Mhm?” Daehyun hummed back, his hands too, curling on the other. Few seconds passed in silence in the dark – the rain constantly whipping against their window.

When another bolt of thunder exploded, Daehyun widened his eyes open. Junhongs met with Daehyuns for a second when the sky lighted up their small room.

Daehyun was pursuing his lips, curling his hands further on Junhongs waist. “Is it bad?” he asked later, when he had chosen his words.

Junhong nodded. “It’s alright.”

Understandingly, Daehyun chuckled softly. “That’s good.”

Grinning, Junhong said back nothing. He left the comfortable silence wrap around him like Daehyun – and felt warmer.

For the following seven minutes, Junhong listened to the harmony of his light headed thoughts and the rain against the windows. Lightly he heard the fain rustle of Daehyuns’ breathing.

It felt nice.

“Should we watch a movie, or something?” Daehyun asked, his fingers away some og Junhongs hair in the darkness.

“Ani.” Junhong replied lazily.

Daehyuns fingertips sparked with magic. When he touched Junhong, he felt soothed, cured, content… he felt calm – it almost put him to sleep.

He watched Daehyun smile to himself. “You’ve gotten much better lately.” His melodious voice sing-songed and it was so obvious he was happy, the feeling spread across to Junhongs coiling stomach.

Flushed, a little, Junhong hummed.

A tad bit later, another bolt of thunder exploded.  It was quiet after that.

“Want some coffee?” Daehyun asked, again. Junhong shook his head. Although he was starting to feel funny, because Daehyun seemed to bring up reasons to leave Junhong alone in bed – he knew it was only because Daehyun wanted to care, and it was a confusing emotion.

Nevertheless, Daehyun withdrawed his hand from Junhongs scalp, and he felt odd.
“Is there something I can get you?” he asked, already hoisting himself on his elbows.

Junhong felt his heart twist just bit. Maybe he had been asking too much from Daehyun all this time.

He put an arm around Daehyun and made him lie back.
“Stay. Just … sleep, hyung, don’t go.”

Daehyun chuckled airily.
“I am here dummy.” He patted Junhong. Junhong smiled, and cuddled back to Daehyun without a word.
Daehyun smells like lavender, and Junhong thinks a cologne that’s slightly spicy would suit Daehyun the best. Maybe he’d buy one for him.

“I think, when it rains – I’ll think of you.” He said, his forehead completely against Daehyuns chest.
“Me?” Daehyun asked, and a left a quick kiss on Junhongs hair. “All good ones, right?” he asked, his tone sweet and gentle.

“All good ones…” Junhong replied with his whole heart.

 

-

Idk i think of these before i go to sleep i need a life but i think this is my ife i must accept...

 

 

bdw, one more for 10 upvotes?