Conversation 6 - Rolling Paper

ㅎㅅㅎ JONGKEY FACTS `ㅂ´

SHINee's Rolling Paper!

Write what you've been annoyed with or had a problem about with this member. If you write praise or "nothing" we'll assume that you're awkward with them~


Taemin
Jonghyun: Taeminnah... Sorry for being mean to you when you wore my hat that one time. But please tell me when you're borrowing stuff from now on ㅠㅠ
Kibum: Will you buy me food?
Minho: Tell me when you're borrowing my stuff~!
Onew: I would also like to mooch off food

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun
Kibum: Study your song composing well ♡ (I still remember you not lending me your vest -_-^)
Taemin: Hyung, my pajamas are disappearing...ㅠㅠ
Onew: Let's eat food.
Minho: Why would you work out in the small computer room...

 

 

 

Onew
Minho: Hyung.......I put my feet on top of you while you were sleeping and you woke up....sorry....for that time....
Taemin: Onew hyung, why do you roll over to my bed ㅠㅠ!? (And I can't wake you either)
Kibum: You're hogging all the talents ㄱㄱ
Jonghyun: Let's go pyung-gyung jang. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS EVEN AFTER DOING MY RESEARCH SORRY.

 

 

 

 

Kibum
Taemin: Don't you think you wash for too long, hyung??
Onew: Side with me keke
Jonghyun: Don't side with anyone else, you're mine kekeke...

Minho: Could we drink something else besides grape juice?

 

 

 

 

Minho
Onew: The fact that you switched beds without telling anyone.
Jonghyun: You're tall and have a small face...don't come near me...
Taemin: You won't let me sleep on your bed so why do you nap on mine??
Kibum: Why do you hang your soccer uniform on your bed?

 

 

 

 

(I didnt add only Jongkey, because I thought that all of those notes were soooo cute ^^ I hope you don't mind)