Love story chapter 2

Our love story

Jessica's POV:

I haven spoken to him for a week.Haiz...seems like he really does not treat me as his girlfriend anymore.What should I do?When I was in my thoughts I bump into someone.I raise my head and saw him.My tears started falling from my eyes,I could tell he was shocked.He immediately hugged me and asked if I'm ok ,I could only shake my head.He raised my chin and look into my eyes and asked me if I'm ok.I told him I was ok and immediately he ran away.One minute he shows that he cares about me and another minute he just abandoned me..What is he thinking?!Once again my tears started to fall and I bump into jonghyun.I knew jonghyun liked me long ago but I just don't feel the same for him.I always felt guilty whenever I see him.But I tried not to show it out as I know he wants me to be happy!I quickly wipe off my tears and smile at him as if nothing has happen."Hi jiong :)how are you"I said as I hug him .He hug me back and said"sica,dun act like nothing's wrong I can feel that you are unhappy ."I replied"how do you know I am unhappy?"he look into my eyes and said with care and love"Because I love you ,so I know what are you thinking".i quickly hugged him tightly and started telling him everything .When I finish saying my piece,I felt more relieve and comfortable .I thank him and we bid goodbye.

 

Oh Sehun POV:

I was walking and suddenly someone bump into me,it was her and she became so skinny.Once she look into my eyes she started crying..why?did I do something wrong?or someone just hurt her??i asked her if she is ok she just shook her head,I asked one more and she said she was fine so I just ran away knowing who is the person who hurt her!!!im gonna kill him for hurting my sica !Wait,she is not mine anymore rite?hais...I can only see her in pain yet I can't do anything..Why am I so useless???When I was walking back to find her ,I saw he hugging jonghyun hyung.what is this??ios she dating with jonghyun hyung and Suho hyung and me at the same time??or maybe they are just friends!Oh se hun.dun tink so much she is not yours anymore!!!!remember this!!!!my mind told me this!But..But I still love her!!!i can't forget her but I guess she could  as she has so many  suitors ...hais...I have no more chance with her...