Our love story

Our love story

Jessica's POV

       I'm Jessica Jung,the main vocalist of SNSD also known as the ice princess of the group.I am dating with him for 1 year already but our relationships have been going up and down .He seems tired of me already..Should I just let him go?But I can't do it!I can't live without him ...Recently he have been going out with taengoo and yoona more often then going out on a date with me...Does he really love me as much as I love him?If I'm always waiting for his call or text does that mean he doesn't regard me as his girlfriend?Whenever he calls,it will never be more thn 10 mins and if he text me,it will be never more than 5 text.. recently he has not been picking up my phone calls or replying my text..is he breaking up with me or he is really busy??'m in love but why do I feel lonely???

 

 

Oh Sehun POV

i have been in love with her since the first time I saw her that  was like a few years ago?I always wanted her as my life partner but recently i always go out with taeyeon or yoona noona.I should be spending time together with her and not her members.I heard from yoona noona that recently she been sick and always skipping meals..Is that because of me?She's always nowhere to be seen in the company.There is once where I saw her talking to Suho hyung and she was crying on his shoulder.i felt jealous!shouldnt she be looking for me and leaning on my shoulder when she needs someone beside her?Does she love me as much as I love her or is she having another relationship with Suho hyung?Do I need to let her go?Can I do it?I don't think I could love without her hut I think that she could live without me...Maybe I should let her go and forget about her.