Dos

Invierno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonshik was sprawled on the couch, mumbling to himself, when Hakyeon entered the apartment dropping everything on the side table.

“Lavi, Lavi, Laviii~~” Hakeyon singed songed to Wonshik, who didn’t budge from his place.  “Did you rest well?  What’s going on?”  He asked while he took a seat on the small space available in the couch.  A sigh was only heard from Wonshik, and Hakyeon soothed him by running his hand around his back.  There was silence until finally Wonshik’s face came into view and spoke.

“I think we need to tell Taekwoon hyung and Jaehwan hyung about…” he paused to only indicate the bruises and marks on Hakyeon’s skin.  Hakyeon only snuggled against his back and chuckled.

“I had to tell our Leo already.  So he knows,” he whispered.  “I’m pretty sure he’s going to tell our KenKen to clear things up.  They had an argument this morning.”

“What?”  Wonshik stood up, making the older move to sit up too.

“I’m sorry!  I really didn’t want to tell him without you, but I just had too!”

“No, no. That’s fine.”  Wonshik shook his head.  “They argued?”

“Oh~ Yeah,” Hakyeon faced down while twirling his fingers.  “Taekwoon has been worried about me, and after I told him about us…he realized he hasn’t been…comprehensive? with Jaehwan.  He's been really snappy at him and...yeah...” 

“Yeah, I’ve noticed Jaehwan hasn’t been the usual self too.  His fake smile has been making more of an appearance lately.”

“I feel so stupid, Wonshikkie.  How did I not notice this before?  I was so caught up that Leo was finally giving me some attention that I didn't think of their own relationship.  I didn't even notice the difference in our Jaehwannie.”  He sat there for a couple of seconds before he started to punch him on the chest, somewhat softly.  “And why didn’t you do, or say anything!?”

Wonshik only grabbed him by the wrists to stop the punching and forced him into his arms.  He casually raked his fingers through his hair until he felt him relax under his hold.

“I didn’t mind.  I was trying to be understanding…just like Jaehwan.”  He whispered the last part.

“That kid is too good.  And by the way,” Hakyeon loosened Wonshik’s hold, “what made you say it was time to tell them.”

“Well…you know Ken hyung and I have been going to lunch together, right?”  Hakyeon nodded to the question and gasped.

“Did…did he ask you if you were hitting me?”  Hakyeon asked wide-eyed.  It was Wonshik’s turn to nod.  “That knuckle head of Taekwoon, he must have gotten into his head this morning.” 

“I figured it wasn’t Jaehwan’s idea, but it still hurt.  So I sent him home early.”

“I’m sure they’ll make up soon.”  They leaned against each other and stared the window for some odd reason.

---

Taekwoon was pacing back and forth in the living room, like a lion, biting his nails and constantly checking his phone.  No sign of Jaehwan was witnessed in the apartment.  He figured he had gone for a walk, or something, and waited, impatiently, but he waited.  He kept texting him every few minutes and kept calling him, but as always, it would go straig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter