The promise that I will never regret

Don't cry... Why? Because tears are Precious[sequal to I can't hate you Why? Because I'll love you again later]

Dongjun smiles and pulled you into a loving hug. "I'm sorry." You shook your head. "Oppa, do you love me?" Dongjun nods. "Yes, I love you with all my heart." You smile, then frown again. "Then why don't we take it to another level then?" Dongjun stops hugging you. "What do you mean?" You sigh at him. "If you don't love me, then don't toy with me."

Dongjun gave you a confuse look and tried to hug you again. You backed away from him for the first time. "I love you. I really do, but the time isn't right for us to get married yet." A tear fell down your eyes. "We've been together for almost 4 years now. How long are are you planning to wait?"

Dongjun stood there alone, frozen from your venomous words that pierced deep into his heart. You turned back around. "I...I'm sorry." You stood there in pain, as he stuttered to say sorry. "I have to go now, I'm going to be late." You said as you walked besides him to the exit. He grabs your arm.

"Do you not want to wait any longer?" You gave him a sigh and shook your head. "I'm just wondering." Dongjun gave you a smile. "Don't worry. You wont be single for long." He came closer and kissed your cheek. "I love you."

He smiles at you and slowly got on one knee. You gasp. "Will you marry me?" You were taken back by his words. "I...Dongjun, you didn't need to." He shook his head. "I would lose you if I don't do it now.

So, can you hurry up. My knee hurts now." You smile and nod. "Saranghae." He slowly slid the ring on your ring finger and kissed it. "You're mine now." He said as he came up to hug you. "Dongjun."

You hug him and cried. "Don't cry." You broke the hug and looked at him wierd. "Why?" He smiles and whips your tears away. "Because tears are precious. Save it for our wedding!" He laughs at him and spun you around.

--A month later--

"You may kiss the bride, Kim Dongjun." Dongjun smirks and pulled you into a great and passionate kiss. You smile and pulled away when you lost your breath. "Ya, there are guests here, Kim Dongjun."

You whispered to him. He smirks hugs your waist. "It's okay. Let them see our love." You giggle and turned your head to kiss him again. "I want to be with you forever, Kim Dongjun." 

"I want to be with you more." Dongjun smile and kissed you again.

Herro!! I finally finished!! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting!