The Plan

Don't cry... Why? Because tears are Precious[sequal to I can't hate you Why? Because I'll love you again later]
Dongjun smirks as he looks at the box. *Sigh* "Its been almost 4 years. When will I be able to do it?" You smile and hug Dongjun's back. "Oppa..." You said sleepily. Dongjun smirks and hugs you back. "you-ah it's almost that time again." You smile and nod. "Oppa it's been almost 4 years." Dongjun smiles and kisses you sweet lips. "O-oppa.." You moan between the kisses. You could feel Dongjun smile and you bit his lips. "Ow." Dongjun pulled back and held his lips. "you why did you do that for?" You smirk and walked closer, slowly putting your thumb over the mark. "I'm sorry...oppa." Dongjun's breath quicken as you slowly rubbed it. He stops himself and held your hands. "It's okay. It doesn't hurt that much." You nod and walkes away to do your homeworks. Dongjun whines as you ignored him the whole day. "you-ahhhhhh. Why are you doing this to me?" You look at him and wanted to laugh but you manage to keep a poker face and walked away from him. Dongjun smirks and follows you, pinning you onto the wall hard. "Ya you you ignore me to much today; and I want something in return." You frown and started struggling. "Dongjun let me go?" He smirks and started kissing your jawline down to your collar bone. Your breath faaten. "D-Dongjun o-oppa!" Yout shouted as his hand starts to travel under your shirt. Dongjun looks at you and laughed. "you-ah are you okay?" You bit your bottom lip and turned away blushing. Aww did my baby girl like what I did?" You smile and did a quick nod. He smirks and hugs you tightly and bit your shoulder. You bit your lips holding the pain in as you felt a weird taste of blood. Dongjun lets go and rubs the mark. "Sorry." You shook your head and started to rub your shoulder. DO YOU LIKE IT?