Chapter 4

Me, my Nephew and his Uncle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One Day is a Party in kindergarten. This is the day where Minho and Hwe Ji meet again.

 

 

She wears this:

 

 

Hwe Ji arrives after her College Lesson at Yoogeun´s Kindergarten and sees Yoogeun running to her.

 

 

 

Yoogeun says: " Hey, you are finally here?. I missed you."

Hwe Ji says: " I´m sorry. I couldn´t make it earlier. I missed you, too"

 

Yoogeun says: " You look super. Just like an angel"

Hwe Ji says: "  Thanks, Sweety. Let´s go to your friends. I want to meet them"

 

 

 

 

30 minutes later, arrive Minho with his Friends the Kindergarten and search for Yoogeun when he sees Hwe Ji

 

 

 

Minho says: " Wow, she looks stunning."

Onew says: " Who?"

 

Jonghyun says: " Don´t you see the Girl, who Minho talks about, stands next to Yoogeun. It´s the Girl he likes"

Taemin says: " She looks very beautiful. No wonder why Minho finds her so magical"

 

 

Minho looks only at Hwe Ji when she looks in his Direction. she smiles with, that for Minho, the most beautiful smile in the world. But when she sees him, the Smile disappears.

 

 

 

She goes to him and says: " What brings you here?. How did you hear about the celebration here"

Minho says: " Hello to you, too. I want to spend time with yoogeun and i have my ways. And have you thought about my offer?"

 

Hwe Ji says: " No, i haven´t and i won´t. Forget it. Yoogeun is in this Direction, if  you search for him."

Minho says:" Thank you and you look stunning by the way."

 

 

 

Minho and Hwe Ji goes to Yoogeun, who is suprised when he sees Minho. Meanwhile the other Guys are flirting with Hwe Ji´s friend and they flirt back.

 

 

 

Yoogeun says:" Why is this Man here again?"

Hwe Ji says: " Sweety, i need to tell you something. This Guy belongs to our Family. He is your uncle, the brother of your dad. He lives now here."

 

 

Yoogeun says: " Really, i didn´t know that. "

Hwe Ji says: " I didn´t know that, too. He is really sorry for what happend that day, that he scares you. Am I right?"

 

 

Minho says: " Yes, i am really sorry. Hi Yoogeun, I´m Minho, nice to meet you. I´m glad we finally met"

Yoogeun says: " So, you are really the brother of my dad?"

 

 

Minho says: " Yes, i am. He was my big brother. You look exactly like him."

Yoogeun says:  " Thank you. I want to show you something."

 

 

 

Yoogeun took Minho´s Hand and lead him to his friends, whom he introduced to. Hwe Ji looks at this Situation, which she finds uncomfortable. She has a fear that he like Minho is more than her and he prefers to stay at Minho. After two Hours, the Party ends and Hwe Ji drives with Yoogeun home.

 

 

Hwe Ji says: " And how do you think about Minho?"

Yoogeun says: " He is cool and seems nice. I like him. Why do you ask?"

 

Hwe Ji says: " Because he wants that you will live with him and he wants to care about you. Instead of me."

Yoogeun says: "Never, i will always stay at you. I like him and i am happy that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter