Chapter 3

Me, my Nephew and his Uncle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" What?" says Hwe Ji

 

He says: " You heard me right. We can get married and both of us can care for Yoogeun. Yoogeun will grow up good if he is around his onkel and his aunt. That would be what his Parents wants. We can get him the love which his Parents would give him. You know this is the right decision"

Hwe Ji says: " I don´t know you. I will not marry you. I can care for Yoogeun without been married. I will only marry the person i love and although I´m too young to married. His Parents knew that i could care for him alone."

 

Minho says: " I'll give you thinking time. By the end of this week, my offer still stands and if you refuse, I will fight in court for custody. The choice is yours"

Hwe Ji says: " I will leave and Yoogeun will come with me. See you soon. Goodbye"

 

 

She took Yoogeun and leave this Place. She drives home where her Friends wait for her.

 

 

Her Friend Seuk hye sees her and ask: " Hi where are you late. Had anything happend?"

Hwe Ji says: " Yoogeun were picked up by a unknown young man. The educator gave me his adresse and drive to this. I met the guy and it turned out that he is

the young brother of my Brother in law. He wants to spend Time with Yoogeun and decide to apply for the custody"

 

 

Bok Soon says: " The Guy is out of  his mind. He has no right for the custody. The Testament of Yoogeun´s parents says that you should care for Yoogeun if they die. Everyone knows that you care for Yoogeun with much Love."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter