Chapter 13

Me, my Nephew and his Uncle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts of Hwe Ji

>> Minho doesnt give up. Why cant he give up ? . It´s too late. I can´t believe that he loves me. Weeks ago,  he didint felt the same, now he loves me, too.

We should move on. We don´t belong together "

 


Minho tires everything to get her back. He buys her flowers, chocolate and other things, he let her experience the events, which have happend in venice, again. He wants to prove her how much he loves her.

Meanwhile Hwe Ji organise the wedding. Her divorce has finished but minho still fight for her love.  Ji Hoo is happy that she agreed to marry him but he feels she isnt really happy although she says she is and he feel she still love minho.  He also knows that minho still fight for her. So he decide to talk to Minho to stay away from Hwe Ji.

He drives to his work place. Minho is surprised when he sees Ji Hoo.

 

 

Minho says: " Hello Ji Hoo, what can i do for you ? "

Ji Hoo says: " hello, it´s about Hwe Ji. Stay away from her . "

 

Minho says: " and why should i do this ?"

Ji Hoo says: " Because she doesnt belong to you anymore. You had your chance. I will use mine. She wants to be with me, she wants to marry me "

 

Minho says: " But she still loves me . She just marry you because she cant break your heart. She loves me, only me and i will win her back. You know we have one thing in common. "

Ji Hoo says: " What is that ? "

 

Minho says: " We both love the same woman and we both want her heart. We both wont give up either. I will do anything to win her back, she will be mine "

Ji Hoo says: " You are right but she will be happy with me. I will make her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter