If BIGBANG Was My Boyfriend Episode 26: “Babysitting & Treasure Hunting Finale”

If Bigbang Was My Boyfriend Episode 1:

Here’s the list of the missions that they had to complete:

Mission 1: Eat something for free

Mission 2: Take a picture with an ajhumma wearing a red shirt

Mission 3: Do a “personal talent” in front of people and earn 1000won

Now, let’s continue! :D

 

TEAM HAEUM.

How would your BIGBANG boyfriend help Haeum to get an ice cream for free? We’ll see! ;)

GD: “Ajhussi, uri handsome ajhussi. Please give us free ice cream. I’ll give you a makeover if you give us one! :D I’m sure ajhumma will love to see ajhussi all dressed up looking hot right, ajhumma? :D :D :D Please, please, pleaseeeeeeee.”

Taeyang: “Excuse me ajhussi, could you please give us free ice cream for God, the Lord, will bless you for the rest of your life. Please sir, I’ll pray for your success every time I go to church, I promise. Or do you want me to sing? Wait, no. I can’t sing. I’ll stick to praying.” HAHAHAHA!!!!

TOP: He ran back to the ice cream stall and begged the owner for a free ice cream. But the owner ignored him. Lol. TOP was beginning to lose his sanity and started screaming “I WANT FREE ICE CREAM! I WANT FREE ICE CREAM!!!” And he screamed like a 5 year old boy. LMAO! :P

Daesung: As usual, Daesung was very hyper that day. “AAAAAJHUSSIIIIIIIIIII!! CAN I GET FREE ICE CREAM FOR MY NIECEEEEEEE???? :D :D :D” He shouted excitedly and kinda cutely. Haha!

Seungri: He suddenly did all the aegyo poses that he could think of in order to get free ice cream! Lmao! :P “Hyung, give me free ice cream pleaseeeeee *bats eyelashes*” He said cutely. LMAO! :P

 

10 minutes have passed and they’re still unsuccessful in getting a free ice cream. And to their surprise, you and Harang were running towards the stall.

Harang: “Noona! Hyung! Did you get an ice cream already?” Harang asked shyly.

Haeum: “Not yet. Jiyong/Young Bae/TOP/Daesung/Seungri oppa has been begging for it since God knows how long! i think he’s gone mad!”

Haeum and Harang suddenly burst into laughter. Hahaha!

You: “Aigo, aigo. Harang-ah, you wait here. Noona will get you free ice cream but you have got to work with me, okay? Noona is going to talk to that ajhussi and when noona turns to you, you need to make your saddest face ever! Understood? Okay, good boy!”

So you went to the owner and whispered to him, “Ajhussi, my dongsaeng has a very rare disease and it’s one of his wishes to eat ice cream for free. So please, give us just one scoop of ice cream. You wouldn’t wanna disappoint the little boy, would you? :(“

Hearing this, the owner felt bad and sorry for Harang and he finally gave you, not one, but 2 scoops ice cream! :P You and Harang jumped joyfully and enjoyed the ice cream to yourselves.

You and Harang: “Mehrong! :P”

GD: “Omo, omo!! That’s soooo cheap!!! Aigooo, ajhussi. That kid is not sick at all. This kid is *points to Haeum*” HAHAHAHAHAHA

Taeyang: His jaws dropped and he felt hopeless. Lol. All he could think of was Haeum. He really felt guilty but that didn’t stop him from trying, trying and trying. So he continued begging the owner for free ice cream. Awwwww.

TOP: “Ya!!! Ajhussi!! That’s not fair!! She lied, she lied!! I want free ice cream too! If you don’t then I’ll cry here like a baby. :( Do you want me to cry?? Please, give us just one scoop! :D”

Daesung: “YAAA!! YOU CHEATER!! THAT’S NOT FAIR!!!! Ajhussi, please, please give me free ice cream.” He stomped his feet on the floor like a baby. Haha!

Seungri: “Oh no no no. This cannot be!” He lost his aegyoness and started to go crazy just like TOP did! Hahaha! “I WANT FREE ICE CREAM NOWWWWWW!!!”

 

You and Harang were so happy that you guys stood on a bench with the ice cream in your hands and you both started to sing loudly and dance happily. It’s like you guys were in your own world or something. Haha! People were staring and slowly, they were gathering around the bench. You suddenly remembered about the 3rd mission! Quickly, you took off Harang’s hat and went around collecting money! Hahaha! :P Seems like everyone was entertained by your singing and Harang’s ultimate aegyoness cos you’ve collected not 1000 won but 20 000won!! Haha! And just like that, Team Harang won the game! :D

You: “Harang-ah, we won!!!”

Harang: “Yayyyyy!!” He shouted joyfully while jumping around like crazy.

Team Haeum was just a few meters away and they witnessed Team Harang’s victory. But poor Haeum, she wss a little upset. :( Upon seeing her sad face, your BIGBANG boyfriend….

GD: He ran to the nearest souvenir shop and bought Haeum a cute little teddy bear. “Here, this teddy bear is for you. Forgive oppa, okay? Please don’t be sad. You’re not cute if you’re sad. Let me see that beautiful smile! :D”

Taeyang: “Haeum-ah, oppa is very sorry. It’s oppa’s fault that we lost but it’s okay. Oppa will make it up to you okay? Just tell me what you want, oppa will buy it for you. Or do you wanna go somewhere else to play?” He hugged Haeum tightly.

TOP: He sighed looking at Haeum’s face. He went back to the stall and bought her ice cream. “Haeum-ah, eventhough we’ve lost but I hope this ice cream can cool you down and make you happy. I’m really sorry. Come, let oppa feed you this ice cream. Hehe” He put Haeum on his lap and feed her. How sweet is that? And it’s rare!!!

Daesung: “Omo, omo! Don’t be sad Haeum-ah or oppa will be sad too. :( Cheer up darling. Come, let’s ride the merry-g-round together. You love merry-go-rounds right? :D”

Seungri: “Awwww, poor baby. Come here, sit on my lap. I’m sorry that we lost this game but I promise that you won’t have to do the punishment together with me, okay? Now give me a kiss on the cheeks! ;)”

 

Awwww! “Omo! Isn’t he sweet or what?” you thought silently and at the same time, your heart melted like hell! :P *pats your BIGBANG boyfriend’s back* “Psst… A deal is a deal. Losers have to buy all of us some late lunch! Wait, I meant loser. That’s you, yeobo! :P Haeum is with us now, right Haeum?” You looked at Haeum and gave her a signal to nod her had. Lmao! “Now, you have to bring us 3 to eat! :D :D :D”

GD: He pouted his lips and said, “Only if I get a kiss from all 3 of you!! ;)” Hahaha! Cheeky GD! :P

Taeyang: “Okay, okay, okay. Anything to make you, you and you happy! :D So what are we eating? :D”

TOP: “YA!!! You guys are ganging up on me???? But it’s okay. Hehe. I’ll do anything for my lovelies! ;) Come, let’s go eeeeeeeeattttt!!!!”

Daesung: “Aigoooooo! Now I have to feed all 3 of you?? But I’m broke. :( Nahhh, just kidding! Hehe. Let’s go. You guys can choose the place. :D I’ll ask manager hyung to pay. Bahahaah!!”

Seungri: “aigo, Haeum-ah! You betrayed me. :( But it’s okay. Hehe. Even if we won, I wouldv’e treat everyone to eat anyways. It’s my responsibility as a future dad. ;)” Hahaha!!

 

Haeum and Harang: “Hooooorrrraaaayyyyyyy!!! Fried chicken!! We want fried chicken!!!”

So… You, your BIGBANG boyfriend, Haeum and Harang went to a very nice and cozy place to eat together. There, you guys took “family” photos! ;p Haeum and Harang had a really fun time today and most importantly, they really, really liked you. ;)

Harang: “Hynug, I love this noona. :)”

Haeum: “Me too. Me too!!! :D Unnie, sarangheyo! :D” She put both her hands up making a heart sign. Awww. How cute! Hehe

They’re such sweet little kids, aren’t they? :D Your face suddenly turned red and you giggled looking at their cute, little faces.

GD: “See baby, they love you! And err… hmmm…. I love you more. ;)” Haha. GD has turned shy all of the sudden. That’s weird. :P

Taeyang: “Lucky you, you don’t have to be interviewed by the rest of YG Family cos their blessings are all I need. ;) I can’t wait to have our own babies! :D” Omo!! Hahaha!!

TOP: He drew his face close to yours and put his chin on your shoulder. He stared at your eyes silently and smiled. You can read “I love you” all over his eyes and smile. :P

Daesung: “Baaaaaby, they loooove you! :D But not as much as I do. *bats eyelashes*” Haha! Daesung suddenly acting all cute in front of you and the kids. lmao!

Seungri: “Hmmmm… Harang loves you. I’m so jealous! But I love you too. Hehe. ;)”