If BIGBANG Was My Boyfriend Episode 25: “Babysitting & Treasure Hunting Part 2″

If Bigbang Was My Boyfriend Episode 1:

Several minutes later, you arrived at Lotte World Park. Both the kids and you were excited! Lol. Ya guys divided into 2 teams: Team Harang (you and Harang) and Team Haeum (your BIGBANG boyfriend and Haeum).

Mission 1: Eat something for free

Mission 2: Take a picture with an ajhumma wearing a red shirt

Mission 3: Do a “personal talent” in front of people and earn 1000won

 

You: “Harang-ah! Are you ready? Team Haeum, are you guys ready?”

Harang and Haeum: “YESSSSS!!” they screamed while jumping up and down. Lol. How cute. :P

You: “We have 2 hours to complete all 3 missions. Once, you’ve done all the missions, come back to this place and wait till the other team arrives. The first team to complete the missions wins! Understood? Okay, now on 3! 1…. 2…. THREE!!!”

Lol. All of you started running into the park like some crazy people! :P Your BIGBANG boyfriend, though, had to put on a mask so that no one could recognise him. He did not want the kids’ fun time with you to be ruined. Awww. Hehe.

 

Team Harang.

You: “Harang-ah! What do you wanna do first?”

Harang: “Hmmmm…. Let’s find an ajhumma with a red shirt!”

You: “Alright! Let’s go!!”

You held Harang’s hand and ya guys started running around the park looking for an ajhumma wearing a red shirt. People were staring cos you guys were like so hyperactive! :P Both you and Harang spent around 15 minutes or so running around the park but failed to spot any ajhummas wearing a red shirt. You looked at Harang and he was ctaching his breath. “Awww poor baby.” you thought to yourself. “No, I won’t let Harang down!! We must win this!” you thought to yourself again. You put Harang on a bench and you yourself went on it and stood on the bench as well.

Suddenly, you started to shout, “AJHUMMA WITH A RED SHIRT!! WE NEED AN AJHUMMA WITH A RED SHIRT!! WHOEVER SEES AN AJHUMMA WEARING A RED SHIRT PLEASE BRING HER TO US! IT’S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!! I’LL GIVE YOU 10 BUCKS IF YOU COULD FIND ME AN AJHUMMA WITH A RED SHIRT!!!”

Hahaha! You definitely have lost your mind! :P Harang was laughing so hard looking at you screaming like that! :P A few minutes later, fortunately, came an ajhumma with a red shirt.

Ajhumma: “Why do you need to see me? Is there anything wrong? Did I drop my money or something?”

Harang: “Ajhumma! We just need to take a picture with you. Is that okay?” He gave the ajhumma his cute, baby smile. Awwww. :D

Ajhumma: “Aigo aigooo. What a cute little thing you are! Of course it’s okay, my dear. Hehe.”

Mission 1 accomplished! Just like that! Lmao!! You carried Harang and threw him up and down with excitement! Harang seemed to enjoy it too. He can’t stop smiling and giggling. Hehe. “Okay, let’s do the next mission! I think we should get something to eat. For free!! Harang-ah, I need you to put on your cute face again! Hehe.”

Harang: “Okay, noona! :D”

So off you guys go hunting for free food. :P In the meantime…..

Team Haeum.

Right when they went into the park…. spotted!!! An ajhumma with a red shirt!! Haha! Haeum immedaitely ran towards the ajhumma leaving your BIGBANG boyfriend behind. Lmao!

GD: “Aigo this kid! She’s so fst!!” He thought to himself. Lol. “Haeum-ah! Wait up!!!”

Taeyang: “Omo! Where’s Haeum” He looked right, left, up and down. Lol. He lost Haeum for a second there and then he saw she was with an ahjumma. “Phewh! How could she be that fast? Aigo”

TOP: “Ya!! Wait for me Haeum-ah!!!” He stopped for a bit to catch his breath lol.

Daesung: “Ya ya! haeum-ah!! Wait for meeeee!!!!” he shouted with his screeching voice lmao! :P

Seungri: “Omo! She’s so fast!!” He then ran as quick as he could to catch up.

 

Haeum: “Oppa!! Quick!! Ahjumma is leaving soon! Bring the camera!!”

 

GD: “I’m coming, I’m coming!!” He was breathing so heavily trying to catch up with Haeum. Haha! “I love kids but this is just too much. How can they be so energetic like this? Aigoooo” Hahaha!

Taeyang: He didn’t say anything. He just ran towards Haeum as fast as he could. Lol. He was actually panicking. Hmmmm…. Haeum bullying Taeyang? :P Lmao! And then he thought, “I shouldn’t have bullied Minzy like this. Karma.” LOL

TOP: “I’ve never been bullied by a kid like this. Aigoooo!! I’m coming Haeum!” Hahaha! TOP and kids….. it’s just too funny. :P

Daesung: “Yaaa!!! Who do you think I am? Your maid?? Aigooo Haeum ah where did you get so much energy to run like that?

Seungri: “Ya!! You should bring the camera from now on!! I can’t keep up with your energy kiddo!”

So they managed to take a picture with an ahjumma wearing a red shirt and it’s only been 5 minutes since the game started. Lol. Team Haeum is leading! But due to Haeum’s energy running around, your BIGBANG boyfriend was really tired. Lol. How weak! :P They continued walking around the park and even went on a kid’s ride together. Awww. How cute can they be, huh? :P Suddenly, your BIGBANG boyfriend spotted an ice cream booth!

GD: “Oooh! Ice cream! Haeum-ah, you want ice cream? Oppa will buy for you. Hehe. What do you want, sweetie?”

Taeyang: “ICE CREAM!!! Haeum, let’s eat ice cream first!!” Taeyang is just as crazy as TOP when it comes to ice cream. Lmao!

TOP: He immediately ran towards the booth forgetting about Haeum. Lol. TOP just looooves ice cream so much! And then he realised that Haeum’s not beside him. “Aigo! Haeum! I forgot about her!” He ran back to Haeum and offeref her some ice cream. Lol. :P

Daesung: “Ice cream!! Ice cream!! Haeum-ah let’s eat ice cream firs! Oppa is thirsty!!”

Seungri: “Haeum, there’s an ice cream booth! We should have some before we move on! Oppa needs to gain more energy in order to keep up with you!!” Haha!

 

Haeum: “Oppa, wait! Why don’t we get the ice cream for free??? Mission 1!!!” Whoa! Haeum was a genius!!!

 

GD: “Ahhhhh why didn’t I think of that! *smacks forehead* Haeum you rock!!!” He pinched Haeum’s cheeks sooo hard till she’s annoyed. Lol. :P

Taeyang: “OMG! Haeum, you’re a genius!!!” He kissed Haeum’s cheeks like crazy hahaha!!

TOP: “Ahhhh!! Why didn’t you say that earlier???? I could’ve got you a dozen of free ice cream!!!”

Daesung: “You are a genius!!! High five!!!”

Seungri: “Aigooo! I love you more now Haeum-ah!! Super duper brilliant idea!! Weeee!!!”