Hometown friends

Lonely Sunflower

Halmeoni=Grandma

*=in their minds

 

~Hometown~

"Omo!! has it ever been this.....this....this.........dis-" "Hyung!" Key interupted. "Ah...Araso......"JongHuun said and laughed.

Suzy's P.O.V

Coming out of the car there was a cool breezie that was blowing, there were lots of sunflowers. "This is beautiful!" I said. I looked at Key and he smile at me. I grabbed my bag, "Well Key and JongHyun, I'll be going now. I'm meeting someone here and staying with them." I said "What? Your not going to stay with us!?" Key said, JongHun started laughing. "I mean....uhhh...-", "It's okay, but I promised someone that I'd stay with them." I said cutting him off. I started walking "See you around!" I yelled

 

Walking for 20 minutes I saw a litlle house. I walked towards itand knocked on the door. An old lady opened the door. "Grandma Chae Rin!" I said and hugged her.

[A.N: OMG CL IS OLD GRANNY. ]

 

"Suzy!! It's so great to see you again!!! Look at you!! I remember when you werent even tall enough to wrap your arms around my neck." Grandma Chae Rin said "Halmeoni!" I said. "Your so beautiful now" Grandma CL said. "Thank you Halmeoni!" Suzy said. I picked up my bags and walked inside.

So Suzy, did your siter really get married??" Grandma Chae Rin said. ""Ye. She got married yesterday afternoon." I said "was it that Tae Yang guy?" Grandma Chae Rin asked. "Ani, it was JaeJoon. "I said "Jaejoon hmm.....so she choose him..." Grandma Chae Rin said and got up. "halmeoni.....? What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing.....I'll tell you next time."

 

 

Narrator's P.O.V

The birds were chripping in the early moringing.

"Suzy!!Suzy!!"

A head popped oput from under the blanket. "Aigoo!! Halmeoni!! Why are we waking up so early!!" Suzy yelled. Suzy got off her bed and walked towards the door and opened it. "halmeoni.......wae....wae!!" Suzy whinned. "Omo this kid. hurry and get ready." Grandma Chae Rin said. "Ye..." Suzy said rubbing her eyes.

 

Suzy;s P.O.V

Me and halmeoni were walking to one of my uncle's grave because today was his bithday she said. But the weird thing was I never knew this uncle, she never even mentioned him. We reached a big oak tree, and under that oak tree was a grave stone and one sunflower. On the gravve stone there was my uncles' name 'Lee Min Ho'.

"Good Morning MinHo!" Grandma Chae Rin said she sat down and put a cup cake with a candle on top in front of the grave stone. "I know you hate chocolate so I got you a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting...Happy Birthday.....MinHo Oppa." Grandma Chae Rin said. *Oppa?*. I sat down next to her, "Annyeonghaseyo!" I said. She then got up and walked towards the tree, she crouched down and sat in front of the sunflower. "Hello Old friend." Grandma Chae Rin said, she poured some water on it.

 

 

After we visited my uncle we walked back to her house. 

"Bae Sujji!!!" I heard my name *What the?? No one hasn't called my that since middle school." I turned around and saw a a tall guy wearing a orange and white varsity jacket running towards me.  When he reached me he hugged me very tight. "Suji!!!" he said letting go of me i looked at him, he was smiling at me I just looked at him clueless. "Omo don't tell me you don't remember who I am!?" he said. Again I looked at him clueless. 

"No.....Moin......Woo" he said.

 

I looked at him for a few seconds. *No Min Woo....I have heard that from somewhere....* He smilled. "Omo!!! Min Woo ah!!!" I yelled and hugged him. 

(What Min Woo is wearing: http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/08/boyfriend-no-min-woo.jpg )

 

"Aigoo!! Noona your getting old!!" Min Woo said and patted my head. I slapped his arm. "Yah!!" I yelled. "Omo! Noona got strong too." Min Woo cried and rubbed his arms.

No Min Woo was my child hood friend when I used to live here in Jinian.

 

We both laughed I turned around and saw my grandma still standing there. "Oh!!! Min Woo ah! This is my halmeoni." I said. "Annyeonghaseyo." Min Woo said. "Ah, Annyeong.How is your mother and father Min Woo?" she said. "They are great! If you don't mind, is it okay if I take Suji out today to a birthday party!?" Min Woo asked. "Yah, stop calling me that.An I don't want to go" I said. Grandma Chae Rin smiled, "Ahh, Ye. She just got here too, it'll be good for her to be with old friends. Go ahead." Grandma Chae Rin said I looked at her. "Halmeoni!!" I said. Min Woo grabbed my hand and he bowed to my Grandma, "Gamsahabnida Halmeoni." Min Woo said and was dragging me away from her. "Ey!! Wae...Halmeoni.....!" I screamed. Grandma Chae Rin started walking back to her house. "Min Woo ah where are we going!!" I yelled.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________________________________________________

 

A.N

 

Yay!!! Second chapter. hoped everyone liked it, i did some editing because i wrote this chapter on paper so yeahs.

 

Min Woo finallys shows up. Yay!!

 

Stay Tuned for Next Chapter!