The Othe Two

Under Cover

Minho's POV~

We went to the dance floor and Taemin started to dance. He swayed to the beat of the music and I matched his step. He looked through my shoulders then blushed. I looked at where he was looking and saw a guy smirking at him. Blood rushed through my vains and pulled Taemin flushed to me.

"Hyung what's wrong?" He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. I can't help but to get drown to it. I shook my head and pecked him on the lips.

"Baby next time don't wear this kind of clothes okay?" I told him while letting my hand ghost in his mid section that are exposed. He shivered and let out a whimper. You might be wondering why he called me Hyung and he isn't going all mad. It's because we are dating for 2 years now. Both Hyung and New Year doesn't know about us yet. I still remembered how we met.

~Flash Back~

After a hard week of solving a case, I decided to go to a park nearby to relax. While I was walking through the park I spotted a beautiful sitting under a tree. I picked a flower and was about to go to her but I saw a guy coming close to her. The guy picked the girl up, then I realised that she was sleeping. I followed the guy and he put her down on a dark alley and the started to strip and my blood boiled. I was about to jump on the guy but in an instant the guy is on the ground and handcuffed.

"You batard!! I've been looking for you this time you're such a ert!!" The girl said. WAIT!! That's a guys voice!! Then I heard sirens coming and saw the police coming. I saw the girl I mean guy's face clearly. WOW!! What a beauty!!

"Agent Minho?" I heard someone call me.

"Director!" I said and immediatley saluted at him. He chuckled at me and and saluted back.

"What are you doing here it's you're vacation right?" Director Song asked.

"I was walking around to relaxed but I saw a beautiful girl I mean guy and uhh... ummm..." I blushed and scratched the back of my head beacause of embarassment. Director Song chuckled at me.

"Ahh so you have a crush on one of my great agents. I'll introduce you to him okay."Director Song walked and I followed him. I saw the girl I mean guy talking to one of the police. My heart started to pound and I started to sweat.

"Relax Agent Minho you lookm like you're about to faint." Director Song said and I blushe more. Damn I'm like a teenage girl with a crush. We neared and I almost had a heart attack on how beautiful this person is up close he looks so cute. I want to keep him on my pocket.

"Director Song." The beautiful angel said and saluted. Director Song saluted.

"Oh Taemin this is Minho one of the 4 incredible (a/n lame name) and he wants to talk to you." Director Song said and winked at me. I looked at him wide eyed. He walked away and I heard the most beautiful sound ever, the Angel's giggle.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Taemin imnida." He introduce himself and offered hi hands.

"Ann-n-n-nyeong C-c-hoi Minho imnida." I stittered and shook his hand. He giggled again and God kill me now. He's so cute, after calming down I decided to ask him out.(a/n way to go Minho)

"Ummm... Do you want to eat with me. I mean it's okay if you don't want. I mean it.."I was cut of by a peck on my cheeks.

"Sure. I'll just change my clothes." He said while blushing and went to change his clothes. I can feel a big smile creeping on my face.

"Aigoo..... young people this days."Director Song said.

"Director Song thank you!!" I said and hugged him.

"Might as well let go now before Taemin see this and think that the Charismatic Choi Minho is weird."Director Song said and I quickly let go of him and fixed my clothes. He chuckled and bid me a good luck and went back to the head quarters. I just realized now that everyones gone now ang My angel and I are the people left.

"Agent Minho."I heard MY Angel call me and I turned back and saw him walking towards me.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded and we started walking cause the restaurant is just nearby. I took the chance to look at him. He has a blonde hair, adorable eyes, cute pink lips, and a slender body. He truly is an Angel. We arrived to the reastaurant and the waiter led us to our table. I pulled the chair for him and entered and cute blush and a shy smile. We talked about ourseleves and we found out that we have many things alike. After that we had many more dates and we became a couple. We are getting strong everyday.

~End of Flash Back~

"inho Minho Hyung?" Teamin waved his hands infront of me and pouted.

"What's wrong? You're spacing out." He asked with a frown on his face.

"Nothing just remembering our first meeting." I smiled charmingly ant him and he blushed. I led him out and drived to the park where we met. We looked at the stars and I made him face me.

"Lee Taemin I Love you" I told him and he smiled at me warmly.

"I love you too Choi Minho."He told me and we shared a sweet and full of love kiss.

 

Ohorat!!!

Another chap. Sorry for the late chap and it's a bit crappy. (Bows a 90 degree bow)

This is my Birthday Gift for all of my lovely readers!!

I love you all!! <3

MUAAAHHHHH~