Revelation part 2 :)

Under Cover

Both's POV~

Once we parted I looked at him. His face is flushad, lips swollen and slightly parted, teary eyed because of the luck of oxygen. He looks so able right now with those innocent eyes looking at me. I dragged him to my car and put him in.

"Yah!! Where the hell are we going?" He shouted and was about to go but I held him.

"If you keep quiet and stay still I won't you till you can't move." I whispered to him huskily. Then he put his hand on my bulge and massage it. My breath hitched and I grab him and put him on my lap so he was straddling me.

"You're so y Kitihwut."I whispered huskily in his ears, then he froze. He looked at me wide eyed  and mouth agaped. Wahh!! He's so cute!!

"You knew?!"He asked me and he started turning red. I chuckled and nodded. He got off me and got out of the car. I got out of the car and locked it the followed him.

"Hey where are you going?!" I asked him and he looked at me angrily and continued on walking.

"Since when did you knew?" He asked turning to me, hands on his waist.

"Since we got the files." I said and walked closer to him. He backed away a little and I came closer.

"You , you've known yet you still did those things to me!!" He shouted and I chuckled. I kissed his cheecks and he wiped it roughly.

"!!" He walked away and looked for Agent Taemin. I'll enjoy this new project.

New Year's POV~

That !! He always knew that I was a guy yet he did those things to me. My face started to warm up and I know I'm turning red. I felt arms around my waist and lips kissing my neck. I imediatley knew who this person is. I turned around and face him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and pushed him away. He chuckled.

"I'm just pampering my baby." He said and I turned redder because of anger. I kicked him in the shin and he screamed in pain. i scoffed and and started walking. I looked back and he was lying their lifeless. I panicked and kneeled infront of him.

"Yah!! This ain't funny!!" WAKE UP!!" I felt tears brim my eyes. I leaned and was about to do CPR when hisn eyes opened. I gasped and was about to lean back when he held me in place. My lips quivered when I looked at him and cried while hugging him. He hugged me back and rubbed my back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry babe, I was just kidding." He said with a soothing voice.

"Don't call me babe." I mummbled while hitting his chest lightly. He stood up and helped me stand up.

"I know this all started at the wrong way but," He said while facing me and holding his hands out.

"Let's be friends?" He said with a charming smile. I accepted his hand and smiled back.

"You know what for being and you are handsome." I mummbled while blushing.

"And you're pretty." He said, I blushed and punched him.

"Am not!!" I told him and he leaned closer and I backed away a little. He laughed at me and I punceh him.

"!!" I screamed and he pinned me on the wall and kissed me passionatley. We separated when we neeaded air.

"Don't call me if you don't wanna get kissed like this agen." He whispered to me and I punched him hard.

"That's for kissing me!!" I walked away and ignored his calling.

 

Yehet!!!

I hope you guys enjoy!!

MUAXXXX~!!