"Bed Intruder"

Meeting You

(Narrator's POV)

"Choo~"

Min Ah sneezed for the sixth time over the past thirty seconds. Chanyeol laughed at her as he passed her a tissue.

"Yah," she glared. Her voice was stuffy and her cheeks were red. She was running a fever and had some cold symptoms since she had woken up. 

Her face was caught in what looked like a permanent pout that Chanyeol found adorable, but also fun to about. He had tried to pinch his cheeks but she had glared at him so fiercely he retreated his hands. 

"Ugh" she groaned, sitting in her bed looking pitiful. "I hate being sick."

"You should've remembered a coat," he told her, and she just rolled her eyes.

"I get sick a lot anyway. My immune system isn't that strong and recovery takes longer for me due to...lack of sleep," she explained hesitantly. 

"But I can't miss school," she continued in urgency. "I have to get my homework done and...stuff" she mumbled.

"I'll get it for you tomorrow, so don't worry about it. Just get better," he told her, lifting her covers higher to cover her more. 

"Have some soup," he told her, taking the spoon and holding it close to . 

"Channie, I'm sick, not paralyzed. I can feed myself," she said with a smile, beginning to get up from her semi-lying down position.

"Nuh-uh, sit tight your highness" he said, lightly tapping her forehead to push her back down. It was still warm, and he brought his hand away.

"It's not like I have anything better to do," he smiled, giving her another spoonful.  

"I would've never imagined that such a famous person had such a terrible social life," she teased, grinning playfully.

"Oh shush you," he rolled his eyes, scooting more on the bed, nudging her with his hip.

"Seriously, you have eleven hyungs and a girlfriend. Why are you feeding me soup?" She questioned him, now sitting upright, taking the bowl of soup away.

"I just..." He mumbled, unable to produce an answer. 

"Go," she instructed, pointing to the door. "Be social," she laughed, which led to a small coughing fit, but she recovered like nothing happened.

"I could just video call them here with you!" He said brightly, ignoring her instructions completely. Her eyes widened. 

"Channie, no!" She exclaimed, trying to grab his wrist. "No! I look like crap!"

He laughed, easily slipping out of her grip. "It's fine, I'm sure they won't judge you," he grinned, already calling them. 

"OPPA!" she whined.

He froze, head immediately whipping to face her. She cupped with her hands and blushed. 

"Did you just...?" His lips slowly curved into a smile, and she lowered her head in embarrassment. 

"No Channie, it was accidental, don't-" she began but he stopped her.

"Nope, Channie was nice, but now you have to call me oppa," he said, crossing his arms.

"That doesn't even...! Why?!" She shook her head in frustration.

"Because," he stuck his tongue out at her, flicking her on the forehead.

"Umm..."

"Are we interrupting something?"

Chanyeol stopped abruptly and looked at his phone, seeing familiar faces crowd the screen. 

"Uhhh..." He said, unsure what to say. "Hi?"

"Is Dara there? I haven't seen you that giggly and full of aegyo since your anniversary," Baekhyun asked, pretending to be in disgust at the end.

"Oh stop that," the maknae scolded him lightly. "I'm just with Min Ah," he explained.

"Hi Min Ah!!!" was yelled from multiple voices as the screen grew blurry from waving hands. 

"Hi," she smiled weakly, hiding half of her face under the covers.

"Chanyeol, why is she in bed? Most specifically, hiding? Oh my god what did you do to her?" Baekhyun asked quickly, causing the two to blush. Thankfully, Kai hit him on the back of the head, shutting his frantic imagination up.

"Thanks Jongin-ah," Min Ah mumbled and smiled at him. He looked away, smiling slightly.

"She's where she's supposed to be, because she's sick," Chanyeol explained, bringing the conversation back to a normal topic.

"You're sick?" Kai said a little too intensely, taking Min Ah off guard.

"Uh, yeah. It's not that bad," she responded quietly.

"Did you have some soup or something?" Kyungsoo asked, and she nodded.

"Yup, I was feeding her, but she took the bowl from me," he pouted and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't blame her," Sehun smirked. 

"I was trying to be a gentleman, Sehun," he replied, crossing his arms. 

"I believe I am the only gentleman here," Luhan had to say.

"Oh yeah?" Sehun looked at him skeptically. "Lets go to that haunted house again." Luhan flinched. 

"No," Tao said, and shuddered.

"Or you could put a dress on, either way, my point still stands," Sehun smirked to himself.

Luhan's eyes narrowed. "I'm drinking the last bubble tea," he said before rushing out of the camera's view.

"You seriously don't care?" Chanyeol asked dubiously.

"There are many ways for me to get bubble tea, I'll just let Luhan hyung think he's won," he smiled to himself.

"So this is Min Ah," Kris said, peering into the camera carefully. Min Ah's face heated up with the attention, as she gripped the covers with force.

"You know she doesn't look like the snugly type maknae," he concluded, and Chanyeol's eyes went wide. He shook his head quickly, trying to get Kris to lay off, but to no avail.

"She looks cool, like me. How did you get her to sleep with you? Did you turn into a bed invader or something?" He said, leaving everyone in complete silence, but he was unfazed and completely and utterly serious.

"Y-You..." Baekhyun stuttered.

"Oh my god, please tell me it was safe," Suho prayed quietly.

Luhan spit out the tea he just sipped as he stood in the back, stopping in his tracks. Kyungsoo just let his face fall into his hands, and Kai was looking at him so ferociously Chanyeol began to fear for his life.

But it wasn't as bad as Min Ah.

"Chanyeol... What is he talking about?" She said in an even tone. 

"Oh my god and she doesn't even remember!" Baekhyun wailed, rubbing his hands through his hair.

"You freaking told him?!" She hissed, ignoring Baekhyun's outburst.

"No! Well, yes, but not-ugh!" He growled, looking at Kris with annoyance. The leader had apparently left the scene. Curses...

"Guys, it's not what it sounds like," he began, trying to calm them down. 

"Classic excuse," Sehun muttered almost inaudibly. 

"No, really. Kris made the situation seem worse than it was," he tried going on, looking to Min Ah for support but she retreated under the covers, mortified.

"Then what happened?" Kai demanded.

"Yes, it's true we slept together, but not in...you know... The dirty way," he hesitated, blushing intensely. Under the blankets Min Ah restrained herself from laughing hysterically, completely amused at his situation. She almost forgave him.

"Kid, I need to break it to you, is what it is, regardless of the things you don't try," Luhan managed to say. Chanyeol literally wanted to die.

"Does this mean you've broken up with Dara?" Suho asked innocently.

"No! FOR GOD'S SAKE, I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER,WE JUST SLEPT IN THE SAME BED. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A PAIN!" He yelled out of frustration.

There were a few moments of silence, then "Well why didn't you say so?" Baekhyun sighed. "Getting us all worked up for nothing. Well, not nothing I guess. That sounds really sweet," he grinned mischievously.

"And technically, you still slept with her," Chen said, popping out from behind Baekhyun's shoulder.

"When did you show up?" Luhan asked, clearly surprised. 

"I'm always around to tease the maknae," he replied with a smirk.

"I pity you so much I'm not even mad anymore," Min Ah said,  appearing from under the covers.

"You go back to bed," he said, pushing her back down under the covers. "You need to get better," he insisted, trying to ignore Baekhyun and Chen's cooing. 

"Lord, this is what I get for being social," he sighed. "Guys, Min Ah needs rest. Goodbye," he told them.

"Bye bye, give her a hug for me. I'm sure you wouldn't mind!" Baekhyun waved.

"Don't get yourself sick snuggling so close, okay?" Chen warned him playfully.

"Shut up you two," Kai rolled his eyes, briefly saying goodbye to the maknae.

"Don't be jealo-" he heard Baekhyun start, before Kai had his hand over Baekhyun's mouth.

"Bye Maknae," he said quickly, hanging up, still holding onto Baekhyun.

"Bye," he sighed as the call disconnected. He turned to look at Min Ah who had an amused look on her face as she stared back at him. "I'm sorry about that."

"No worries," she shrugged. "The amount of trauma you experienced through that conversation was enough punishment to me."

"Be social, she says! It'll be fun she says," he replied sarcastically.

"Oh you know you love them," she said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I do," he admitted. "But they can be a bit much."

"It's a guy thing," she responded playfully, then sneezed, looking dazed right after. She grimaced, holding her head in her hands. 

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" He immediately asked with concern.

"Yeah," she said slowly. "Yeah... Channie you should probably go, I don't want to get you sick."

"But-" he started but she looked at him with a forceful stare.

"Fine," he consented, standing up from the bed. "Get some rest okay?"

"I'll try," she smiled weakly, sliding back under her covers.

 

All day Min Ah had stayed in her room. Chanyeol contemplated going in to check up on her again, but decided against it just in case she actually had fallen asleep.

Instead he texted his hyungs, first being a very long and angry message to Kris who responded pretending to be innocent.

"It's not my fault the others don't understand my humor" he had typed, and Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He truly was from another galaxy.

He thought about texting Baekhyun, but he knew that his hyung would only . He had to wait until this "incident" had died down. 

Jongin was his next choice, but he feared his hyung might still be mad. Over the course of thinking about it more, he decided it was all the more reason to text him and solve the conflict as soon as possible.

"How is Min Ah?" was his first question.

"She's been resting..." Chanyeol had sent back.

"With you?" 

His face reddened immediately, but he also felt uneasy because he knew that Jongin wasn't sending this in a joking way like Chen or Baekhyun would. 

"No hyung, she's in her room, and I'm in mine.... Are you angry?" He asked, anxious about the possible answer.

A few minutes passed before Jongin had responded again.

"No, I know you. Despite the hard time everyone was giving you about it, we all know that it would be very unlikely that you would do something...like that. I guess I was just jealous. Don't worry about it anymore though, I've given up. I could never be as close as you two are, and it's just not that realistic. It kinda , but I have to admit it's true."

Chanyeol felt uneasy again. There was an odd guilty sensation in his stomach, when he knew that his hyung had done what he had done by his own free will and after a lot of thought. Still, he felt fidgety.

"I'm sorry hyung... You don't have to give up, I'm sure that it could work out," he tried, giving it one last shot.

"No maknae, I've already decided. Take care of her for me, she's still an incredible person, so make she gets healthy soon! I have dance practice, so I got to go. Bye bye."

Chanyeol said goodbye too, then closed his phone. It brought him back to his original thoughts.

How was she going to get better soon?

Since rest was not an option for her usually, he imagined she was trying to sweat it out by now, which occasionally worked out, but it drained a lot out of a sick person. No matter how you looked at it, rest was the best option. 

 

Min Ah heard a knock on her door as she stopped mid sit up, to grab a towel to take off all the sweat that gleamed on her body. She had taken more pills when Chanyeol left the room to reduce her headaches, but she still felt weak and dysfunctional. 

"Yes?" She called out, sitting on the floor in a sports bra and loose sweat pants.

Chanyeol stepped in cautiously, analyzing her carefully.

"Are you sure that's good for you considering your condition?" He asked worriedly.

"It's how I usually get rid of an illness," she shrugged. He nodded slightly before jutting out his arms in front of him, holding something in his hands.

"Here," he said simply, handing her the object. It was a stuffed bear she had seen him pictured with from fan accounts and other stuff on the Internet. She took it slowly, looking at him, confused.

"Why are you giving this to me?" She asked warily.

"It's to help you sleep," he said with a shy smile. She smiled back at his cuteness, but it faded fairly quickly because she had tried that before as a child, and the nightmares still came.

"Channie, I've tried with stuffed animals but it doesn't work. Thank you for it, it's really sweet, but..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"But this bear is special," he smiled confidently.

Her eyes widened in amusement. "Oh? How so?"

"This is my favorite bear. I've slept with him every night since I was a trainee, and I even sprayed a bit of my cologne on it. You basically have my presence with you as you sleep," he explained cheerily, and she laughed. 

Holding it close to her face, she realized that it did actually smell like him. Not just the cologne, but also his natural scent that must have inhabited the toy after sleeping with it for so long.

"I don't know Channie," she said doubtfully.

"Oh come on, just try it. It'll be like you're sleeping with me, but I won't be your...how did Kris put it? Your bed intruder," he said grimly. The incident obviously still bothered him.

She laughed and finally gave in. "Arraso, I'll try it."

He cheered, then jumped down to her to give her a hug. She tried to avoid him, self conscious about her sweaty body, but he ignored her pleas and hugged her anyway.

"I have eleven brothers Min Ah. Trust me, I am not afraid of sweat."

 

 

*Notes*

Don't ask me what happened in this chapter XD it's a bit fluffy, but I missed the EXO boys! 

So here we have fluffy and childish Chanyeol:) I feel like that side of him hasn't showed too much if at all in this fic, so here it is:D

Please comment to tell me what you think, and a big welcome to all new subscribers! I love you guys~

See ya next update;)