Arriving in Seoul

A Family's Secret

Walking out from the gate, I adjusted once again the guitar on my back as I rolled my large suitcase out towards the middle of the airport's entrance. Biting my bottom lip nervously, I only looked around the crowded airport.

My memory on my mom's friend's appearance was fuzzy, seeming that the last time I saw her was when I was barely even walking. My brows furrowed, my hands taking off my hat and scooping my blonde hair back before placing my hat back on. 

A hand was placed on my shoulder, causing me to turn and see rather a tall, slender person standing there with a small smile. I looked at the person with a questioning look, which ended up looking quite cold and harsh. Quickly, he pulled his hands away and raised them up defensively.

"Miahnae, Miahnae. Fujihara Miume right?" Not answering his question, he only sighed as I continued staring at him harsh and defensively. Who is this dude? How exactly does he know my name?

"Ah eomma was right. She said you'd be cautious like this. Said that it's like your dad's sharp instincts or something." My brow arched at him, the tightened grip of my hand on the handle of my suitcase loosened as did I. 

"Who are you?" It came out rather much as a demand more than a question. He only continued to smile at me, which almost gave me an alert of him as a possible e.

"Relax, I know you're thinking of me as a pedo-"

"No man. Ya' don't just come up to a girl who has no clue about you dude." His eyes widened, amazed as a low whistle rang through my ears. 

"Wow. You're Korean is pretty good. Anyways, I am not some molester or anything. I'm the son of your mother's friend. My name is Yongnam." Somehow, my gut is trusting him, but I still question about Yongnam.

"Well Yongnam, are we-"

"Ah, call me Yongnam oppa, Miume-shi. You're younger than me." Again, I raised a questioning brow at his statement. Did he think I don't know about the terms and things in Korean dialect?

"No way. I know about the terms, and I would rather refuse to say them." Releasing a disappointed sigh, he only chuckled as his hand grabbed the handle of my suitcase. My hands gripped the strap of the guitar case on my back.

"Well Miume, shall we get going now?"


Pulling up at the driveway, the car pulled to a stop as he got out, going around and tried to open the door for me. Unfortunately, I don't really like such cheesy manners like opening the door, putting on my seatbelt, etc.

"Well, aren't you rather independent of a lady?" I shrugged my shoulders as he pulled my suitcase out before closing the trunk. I slung the guitar over my shoulder as I walked up to the front door.

"I rather not be quite dependent. Besides, I like doing things like this myself." Fumbling with the keys in his hands, he finally found the key and unlocked the door. Walking into the house, a lady came from the living room, and I automatically bowed at the proper 90 degree angle.

"Huh? Oh Yongnam you're here with Miume." Going back into a straight posture, I only looked elsewhere from her stare at me. Is she his sister?

While looking at me, he eyes only widened as a sheepish laugh came out, her hand rubbing her back of her head. 

"Aigoo, where are my manners? I'm Natasha! I'm that pedo looking dude's noona." Snickering internally, I watched as they bickered back and forth from her description.

"Pedo looking? The hell noona?" She shrugged her shoulders, her dirty blondish-brownish ends bounced at the action.

"What? That's probably what she thought of you at first." After arguing as I leaned on the closed front door, I let out a low whistle, catching their attention. Natasha mouth hanged wide, realizing something.

"How rude of me! Yongnam, take her stuff upstairs! Miume, your room is second door on the right. Come back down in a couple minutes okay? We're going to go out to eat!" Uttering a quiet thank you to her, I walked up the stairs, Yongnam following behind. I snickered silently, finding on how amusing he was carrying my large suitcase up the stairs.

He better be lucky I do not have closets full of clothes. He basically has an exercise from now on then!

Reaching the door of the room I would stay in, I opened the white door, the bright sunlight from the window blinding my eyes temporarily. Squinting, I walked towards the middle of the room and examined the room. 

An opened door to a empty walk-in closet with drawers, a large but still perfectly sized blank, white bed, a open window with the white curtains flowing against the cold wind blowing in, and a plain, white dresser.

"Yeah sorry for everything being white. We'll go shopping for your room sometime soon."I shook my head as he placed down my suitcase near me, his tall frame overshadowing mines. His hands was placed on top of my blonde head and ruffled it softly. Shyly, a light blush fought across my cheeks as I looked down at the ground.

"H-Hey, what's with this cheesy action?"I muttered, my thumbs fumbling together as my shoulder bounced up to keep the guitar strap from falling. His deep chuckle made me want to cover my flustered face.

"Hey, you're pretty cute like this Miume, you know that? It's better than that ice princess personality."My head spun around, my legs rushing away from the tall man behind me. With embarrassed eyes and a red, flustered face, I fumbled against the jumble words that came out my mouth. Before I could scream out a swore at him, a loud, muffled voice could be heard from the hallway.

"Yongnam? Dude where are you!"My brows furrowed. It was another male's voice. And this voice sounded extremely familiar. Who?

"Oh I'm in here!" Yongnam replied back. Now who else was here? Walking into the room, an identical man to Yongnam came in, an awkward silence followed as we just exchanged contacts with each other. Yongnam only walked over and slung his arm over his neck, pulling the man down and forcing his knuckles on towards his head painfully.

"Dude! Just about time! We're just about to leave and show Miume around Seoul!" The identical man only struggled under his grip as he winced painfully.

"Man let me go! Dude why do you always go and do this to me every time?"After a while, Yongnam finally released his hold on the identical man's neck, and the man straightened up, his eyes shyly avoiding mines as a small, shy smile was pointed towards the floor.

Realizing who the man was, my eyes could only widen until the feeling of it falling out my eyes came, my mouth dropping wide before it closed shut and my hands covering it.

Ah , why didn't I catch on as soon as Yongnam picked me up?

Well , this is the family house of idol Bang Yongguk.

The same dude who is looking away from me and elsewhere around the room.

Uttering a whispered swore, my cold, ice glare of a look came back on my face naturally, my eyes looking at the window instead of him as my arms folded across each other.

"A-Annyeongseyo Miume-shi. I hope you have a good time here in Seoul...."He quietly said before backtracking his steps out the room, Yongnam giving me a small wave before following him out, the door closing behind him.

A deep sigh of relief escaped my lips as I finally slung my guitar on top of the dresser, my legs falling and collapsing on the bed after. Cupping my hands, I combed the fallen strands of my hair back as the warm ray of sunshine drowsed me.

, everything is weird.

I.... kinda like it though. 


Hi readers ^^ 
This story will be a weekly-monthly updated story C: I feel proud at myself already prewriting a good amount of chapters before hand.
Before you say anything, I totally did not stalk the Yongguk tag on tumblr and randomly found the names of his family members.
Totally did not.

Anyways, update will be next week or during spring break! ^^