chapter 1

The Broken Ring

The night was calming and beautiful, the gleam of moon and countless of stars added a new sensation in his heart, melodiouse music was played at the background. Sungmin was sipping his wine, laughing at his husband's silly jokes, they were happy, they were enjoying each other company, enjoying the calmed breeze the beach had offered.

It was perfect

It was supposed to be perfect, yet here he was, straing blankly at the canddle that keep pace with the wind, he blinked as a drop of water hit his eyelids, before a couple of droplet water become a heavy rain, destroying everything he had prepared for their wedding annivaersary.

He stayed. Even though he wouldn't come he would try. As cold as he is, it not compare with the coldness and lonelyness in his heart.

One hour...

Two hour...

Three hour...

The rain never stop and he never moved. Sitting there, waiting. He let his eyes roamed at busy people running their way to get a shelter,intend to find a familiar brown haired man, silently wishing he would come, hug him, telling him that he is sorry for make him waited, but he found none. A lone tear escaped from his doe eyes was soon washed away by the rain, he set his eyes on his table, the food were all soaked with the water, the canddle was sprawked, the supposed half wine was now ful, filled with water.

"Excuse me sir, would you like to go inside" Sungmin didn't answer but he just walked away from the place and dragged his body through the rain, ignoring people who kindly give him an umbrella, he step into the bus.

 

He open the front door of their house, as always he was welomed by silent. As he walkd passed the livingroom, he heard a familiar voice spoke. He shifted his eyes to his husband, Cho Kyuhyun who was seated on the couch, his right hand was holding a handphone close to his ear while the other hand was holding probably a hot cup of coffee. He was laughing happily about whatever he talked to the person in other line. Sungmin stared at his husband's happy face, how he wish he was the one who caused his happiness, but it was impossible, he never felt this before, so in love yet so lonely that he couldn't reach for his husband's affection.

Sungmin smiled, a mocking smile to himself, 

 

He stared at his reflection through his bathroom mirror, he has that horrible eyebags, his face look some kind of dead person, no color, his eyes were not as bright as before, he slided in to the shower, he did not mind to turn it warm, he was cold anyway, inside and outside.

Just like the other night, before he sleep he went to guest room were Kyuhyun slept. It was ridicolouse. Marriage people ws supposed to sleep in the same bed, yes they were used to it but not anymore. Sungmin knelt beside the bed, so he can take a proper look at Kyuhyun's angelic face, he reach for the hair and tug it behind his ear, he kiss Kyuhyun's forehead, murmuring a soft happy anniversay and a goodnight before he went out.

He wonder around the living room, and he was stoped in  a small room, the room that held his feeling inside, when he had no one to talk to. He opened the door and went inside,no one had went here, not even Kyuhyun.

He sat at the small chair located on the centre, his fingetrs tracing the giant piano, a beautiful yet sad melody was soon rebound through the silent night. It was his only thing he can do whenever he felt lonely, angry and sad.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sungmin was awaken by the sunlight that tickled his eyelids, he smile, he always like sunrise, it ws perfect and it can brightened your day.

6.00 am. He still have time, so he quickly run to the bathroom to freshen up himself. He have to make a special breakfast for Kyuhyun before he go to work.

Sungmin was happily cooking the scrumble egg when there is a faint sound of footsteps coming toward the kitchen, just in time he finish all the cooking.

"Morning Kyu" he chirped happily at his husband, arranging the plate and took a peace of scrumble eggs into Kyuhyun's plate.

"Morning" Kyuhyun greeted him back, settle himself on the opposite chair. He ate whatever Sungmin had prepared for him. It was good that he can eat a healthy food everyday, thanks to Sungmin's cooking.

"Sorry last night I didn't make it,,I was kind of...busy" Kyuhyun said, stuffing a mouthfull of scrumble eggs into his mouth.

Sungmin who was stiring his coffee stoped, he smiled at Kyuhyun. "Its oke Kyu, I understand" lied, Sungmin was good in pretending, like nothing wrong, sure he would whiping but he will fine the next day.

They both ate in silent, once they finish, Sungmin quickly gathered all the dirty plates and cups into the sink, and went to sent Kyuhyun off.

"Kyu wait" Kyuhyun stoped and turn his body confusely. Sungmin smiled and tip toed as he carefully adjusting Kyuhyun tie, Kyuhyun was staring at Sungmin's face, he want to hug him, kiss him like he used to.

"There...much better" Sungmin smiled up at him, the smile that couldn't reach his eyes anymore.

"Thanks" Kyuhyun said.

 

 


Oke finish,,no more

I can breath now,,,hahahahh

This is the thing that always disturbing my mind, so I need to get it out.