Intro Part 3: Last Minute Thoughts

We Got Married?

This one is short.....oh well :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(4 days later)

Your POV

Today is the day I get to meet my show husband. I’m in the car with Oh Won Bin...ex member of FT Island who decided to give me a ride to KBS while SHINee and Super Junior were off in Japan dancing and singing their hearts out. I know being a Seung Hyun biased fan means I should be against Won Bin oppa, but he’s been so nice to me and we are super close I couldn’t bear it. He’s always taking care of me. I told him how I felt about his time with FT Island before and after, and he knows that I respect him a lot more since he’s a great solo artist. I could tell him anything, since he is an amazing listener....and he gives out good advice like Key oppa if you let him give it to you. He’s normally really quiet but when you get him talking but he won’t stop.

“So, you ready to get married Hime ah~?” he asked as his manager took the wheel. We both decided to sit in back so we could talk.

“I’m so not ready for this oppa,” I told him, shaking a bit with nervousness. In front of us was a few cameras ready to film my reactions for the show. I hate being in front of the cameras...and he knows it. He laughed at my reaction and reached out for my hand and put it inside his own. He rubbed in a comforting way and turned his head to look at my face. I knew I looked TERRIFIED.

“I’m sure you’ll do fine as soon as you get to know the person. Who do you think it’ll be?” he asks me casually.

“It can’t be anyone from SHINee, MBLAQ or Super Junior since there all in Japan.....THANK GOD....that’ll be like....marrying your brothers,” I say trying to joke, failing miserably.

“Probably no one from CN Blue or other bands that have appeared on the show,” he said thoughtfully.

“Hmmm maybe Dong Hun from ZE:A or Dong Ho, around that age group, you know 92’s or younger, so the age difference isn’t so bad...there aren’t that many people who are around my age group in the industry...so it’d be too weird if the pairing isn’t that close,” I told him.

“Okay, that’s not that bad, after all you are a 96r and a minor still so going too old would make the company look bad I guess,” Won Bin oppa answered back as he let go of my hand.

“How should I act? You know, in front of him oppa?” I nervously asked as I tugged on my hair.

“You should act like yourself...you’re good enough the way you are, here you can practice on me, arasso? Start with a greeting,” he told me with a grin.

“Anneyong, I’m Hime, and starting today I will be your new wife,” I tried to say but it came out way too fast and it didn’t help that Won Bin oppa started chuckling at my nervousness.

“Well hello there new wife, I am Oh Won Bin and I am your new husband,”

“Um, so...,”

“Um, so..... what?” Won Bin replied before he started to laugh.

“Oppa, I’m serious I can’t do this,”

“You’re just stressing out for no good reason,”

“What should I ask him?”

“Hobbies, if he’s not a soloist then ask about bandmates but still seem more interested in him, uh, food, music, that type of thing,” Won Bin oppa said with a smile. The car stopped in front of KBS’s building. Time to meet my husband.

“Oppa gomawo,”

“Good luck,”

“I’m gonna need it,”.

“Who knows...it might be someone awesome,”

“Or someone really weird,”

“Arasso, arasso you pessimist, call me when you get home,”

“Ne oppa, gomawo, good night,”. I’m screwed. I don’t wanna do this.

“Good night Hime,” he said after closing the car door on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(KBS)

Seung Hyun’s POV

Today’s the day I finally meet my wife...yay...not. Jong Hun, Hong Ki, Min Hwan, Jae Jin hyungs and I were already in the building with the rest of CN Blue minus Yong Hwa hyung since he had some other schedule due to a fan signing and performance. It’s now almost ten o clock. I kept looking at my phone to check how much time I had before I was lose my freedom. So for now the guys and I are just hanging out.

“Seung hyunnie, it’s twenty minutes to ten,” Hong Ki hyung told me with a smile.

“So what?” I told him curtly. I wasn’t in the mood for one of his antics.

“You should start going down before your wife gets here,” Jong Hoon hyung says.

“Hyung, I don’t want to do this...do any of you want to go instead?” I asked pathetically.

“Seung Hyun, it’ll be fine, you’ll have fun so just go for it,” Min Hwan told me.

“At first we were nervous for Yong Hwa hyung but then he got Seohyun ah and he really enjoyed it. Don’t think too hard just try to get to know her,” Jung-shin tried to reassure me.

“Fine but you guys have to come too...,”

“Arasso but we’re only going to be at a distance,” Jong Hun hyung told me.

“I guess we should go now,” I told them. They all cheered and cleaned up the room quickly and we went out the door. I moved ahead of them while they kept their distance as was promised by them. I reached the meeting place that was in the lobby while the boys were behind the wall peeking out every once in a while. Good bye freedom I tell myself as I watched for the moment the doors open.