Kidnapped

Not ALL girls want you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's have a talk shall we?" The girl asked. But before you could say no, she had grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside of the party. You were outside of the actually building when she finally released you from her grip. You glared at her. 

"Yah! What the hell do you want? And why did you drag me all the way out here to "talk" You said with finger quotes. The girl just chuckled at you. 

"You really don't know why? Do you even know who I am?" She asked and you looked at her confused. 

"Uhh no?" You replied. *who the is this girl?* 

The girl scoffed. "Well then, let me introduce myself." She began. 

"My name is....  Bae Suzy." She said and you widened your eyes. 

"W-what? YOU'RE Suzy? Seriously." You asked shocked. Suzy have you a look. 

"You seemed shock." She said .

"I just imagined you differently that's all." You shrugged. *shes uglier than I thought* you mentally said to yourself. 

"Hmph. Anyways I'm here to make a deal with you." She said. 

"A deal? About what?" 

"Mark Tuan." Her voice was cold as ice. You froze at the mention of his name, but you kept your calm. 

"What about him?" You asked. 

"Break up with him." She simply stated, while checking out her fingernails. 

"And why would I do that?" You scoffed. 

"Because what's mine is mine. If you take what's mine, then I take your life." She creepily smiled at you and your eyes widened. *that line!* that was the exact phrase that person who called you said. You finally realized that it was her and you mentally cursed that you didn't think about her after Kylie told you and Mark everything. 

"I'm sorry. But he was never yours to begin with. And last time I checked, he's wrapped around my little finger." You smirked. 

Suzy's expression changed from a smile to an expression that says I'm-about-to-kill-you-right-now. But you weren't affected by it. 

"If that's all you wanted to talk about, then in leaving. I'm sorry but I'm not going to accept your deal, whatever it is." You turned around and began to walk towards the building. 

"I guess we have to do this the hard way. Boys." Suzy sighed and snapped her fingers. Right at that moment, two huge guys blocked your path. One of them covered your mouth and carried you to the van. 

"Yah! Let me go! Let me go!" You screamed but your voice was muffled through the cloth. 

"Yah!! Where the hell do you think you're bringing me! I said let me go! Damn it!" You screamed but it was hopeless. I few seconds later you began to feel dizzy. You were already in the car and the next thing you knew, everything went black. 

 

 


Meanwhile ......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter