Exams

Not ALL girls want you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A month has passed since you and Mark started dating and you could say that it has been the best month of your entire life. Mark has been living with you for almost 2 weeks now and Junior lived with Miyou. The boys were pretty pissed that Mark and Junior left but they thought that it was probably best that you guys live together, especially since both of you girls live alone.

Yes, Miyou lives by herself. (I don’t remember if I mentioned that..) just like you do. You guys live like 2 blocks away from each other in which you both loved.

It was Thursday today and it was the last day of exams. You groaned as you got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take shower. After you finished, you dried yourself and wrapped the towel around you and walked out of the bathroom to get your clothes. You squealed when you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist, completely forgetting that Mark was here. Yea, you were pretty forgetful. Mark snuggled his face onto your newly blow dried hair, inhaling your scent.

“I love the way you smell.” Mark said seductively which sent shivers down your spine.

As much as you wanted to stay in this position, you were practically and you really needed your clothes. You pushed Mark away and crossed your arms.

“Babe, really? Not now when I’m practically . Go shower!” you said and threw a towel at his face. Mark just smirked and went to the bathroom. You quickly changed to your uniform and applied light make-up on.  You sat on the edge of the bed as you put your socks on and boots since it was cold. Mark came out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet with a towel draped around his waist.

“Mark! You’re wetting the carpet!” you yelled as you quickly stood up and pushed him back into the bathroom. You grabbed your towel and began to dry his hair. Thank God your heels were high so you didn’t have to go stand on the tip of your toes.

“What were you thinking leaving the bathroom while you’re still wet?” you asked and Mark smirked. He suddenly pulled you into a hug and you squealed once again.

“Eww Mark you’re…not wet? Did you purposely not dry your hair?” you asked and you took his silence as a response. You sighed at him and continued drying his hair, not caring that he didn’t have clothes on.. just a towel.

“You’re such a kid sometimes, I swear” you said as you finished drying his hair. You gave him a peck on the cheeks before you went to get his clothes and handed it to him.

“Go change.” You said and he pouted.

“Help me change?” he asked.

“What? No! Get out of here with that!” you said and Mark laughed as he went back in the bathroom.

 

- - - - - -

 

You got to school and you could literally feel the aura that the students were emitting. Everyone looked dead tired and others looked like someone just died. Even the boys looked like that.

“What’s up?” You asked and the boys groaned.

“They’re really upset about the exams.” Miyou said and you nodded.

“Ahh okay.”  You said.

“What about you three? You don’t look like you’re tired.” Jackson said and you shrugged.

“Well I’m not. I already got my results and I passed every single one of them. The only thing I have left is Math” you realized and this time you groaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter