Chapter 5

Best Friends Forever?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNJOONG'S POV

Me and Shiyoon have been waiting for Hyojin for the past 30 mins. It's not like her to hold this long. 

 "She came... Is that Somin," said Shiyoon.

"Somin?" Confused, I looked towards the direction Shiyoon was looking. Hyojin was walking towards us and beside her was Somin.  

"Somin!" Shiyoon literally ran towards Somin and stopped right in front of her. It appeared as if he was controlling the urge to hug her.

"Oppa" I can catch a glint of happiness in her eyes.

"How has been my baby girl?" Shiyoon asked her, patting her head.

"I'm not a baby, " she said with a pout.

"You are for me"

"Stop teasing her oppa." That was Hyojin. 

"Hyojin, won't you introduce me to your friend, " I said, attempting to gain some attention of these three friends. That's when Somin noticed my presence.  

"This is my friend So..."

"Jung Somin" I completed Hyojin without breaking my eye contact with Somin.

"You both know each other"

"Obviously we know after all we are friends, " I said smiling at Somin

"We just met the other day at the hospital," she stated in a panic as if trying to cover something.

"It's good that you are here Somin I thought that I would be left alone with these love birds" Shiyoon said, placing her arm around Somin's shoulder as if it is the most natural thing. 

"What?" Somin said, glaring at Hyojin. I found Hyojin getting nerves under her glare. It is the first time I'm seeing her like this. 

"Now that I think of it it is kind of a double date" Continued Shiyoon with his cheerful smile which vanished within seconds.

"Somin I was going to tell you..."

"Oppa I think we should give them some privacy. We should go somewhere else." Somin dragged Shiyoon along her, ignoring Hyojin. 

Before completely exiting Shiyoon looked back at us giving an assuring glance to Hyojin.

"Care to explain" I asked Hyojin being clueless. 

SOMIN'S POV

"Somin wait" I can hear Shiyoon oppa's voice calling out for me. Maybe I should have left the place alone.

"Oppa, am I not a good friend?" I dont know how these words managed to come out of my mouth. I looked into his eye trying to find my answer, though I know it is useless. 

"Look Somin I.."

"It's not that I'm against dating you know, " I said breaking our eye contact.

"Thank you" he said taking my hand in his own.

"I should be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter