Chapter 3

Best Friends Forever?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMIN’S POV

There is no way I could have accepted the offer of that ‘Dr. Stare’.

Oh god Hyojin is right I have a habit of giving nicknames to other. Maybe I should have accepted the offer. Now I am here standing here waiting for a cab.

As I was cursing myself for being too stubborn a black car stopped in front of me. To my surprise it was Dr. Stare.

“Hey what are you doing?” I said as he took my luggage and stared loading them in his car.

“You are coming with me.”

“No I’m not” I said trying to take my bag from his hand. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

“Take this as my apology for being rude to you before “he said staring at me with his deep eyes which never fails to send chills down my spine. That is what I realized now. Breaking the stare he continued loading my luggage. I felt loss of words.

“Get in” he said and I followed him. All my protest few minutes ago became completely useless.

“Let’s start anew. I’m Kim hyun joong” he said to me offering his hand.

“Somin…Jung somin” not wanting to be rude I took his hand.

“So now we are friends” he said with a breathtaking smile. But wait did he just said friends. Whatever, it’s not like I’m going to meet him unless in the hospital. Not wanting to continue the conversation I my iPod and drifted to sleep.

HYUNJOONG’S POV

She surely looks cute while sleeping. Since I have met her I found myself staring at her. Her puffy eyes; rosy ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter