Sequel part 2 (End)

E-X-O sequel !

Sehun’s pov

-10 years later-

Everyone in EXO has gotten their life partner. Of course, Luhan hyung is still with Jaeyi noona and I’m still with Bi Eun. So, today is our big day. It’s really a big day that actually a lot of our fans cried…

“Sirs and Madams, are you ready?” The usher asked. We nodded our heads in unison and the door opened. From the oldest to the youngest. So, Xiumin hyung is right in front with his girlfriend. We lined up according to our age. The music for the wedding came in. 24 of us walked slowly down the aisle. People near the aisle were throwing flowers at us. This moment is what I’ve never dream of. 12 of us as one, getting married. The music ended just nice when we got to the front and standing side by side. 12 couples… the wedding officiant slowly read out our names and wants all the EXO members to raise their right hand in a swear position.

“I, Oh Sehun, will take Jang Bi Eun as my lawful wedded wife to have and to hold from this day onwards, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part.” (Different members will do different names) After this, it was Bi Eun’s turn to do the swore. After she had finished the swore, the wedding officiant said “You may exchange the rings now.” 12 small kids are here to present us the rings. I took the ring from the kid that is assigned to us. Bi Eun took her hand out and I placed the ring on her ring finger. Then she did the same to me. Once everyone is done, the wedding officiant announce “I’m here to present 12 newly wedded couples ! Grooms, you may kiss your brides now.” I reached out my hands to open her head veil. Slowly and gently, I pecked on her cheek. This is my most wonderful part of my life.

-The End-