Sequel part 1

E-X-O sequel !

Sehun's pov

It's been a year since Luhan Hyung and Jaeyi Noona together. So, today will be their first anniversary. They will be having party later on at 6pm. You may be asking me how do I feel now. Yup, I'm already forgotten about Jaeyi Noona. I mean forgotten the feelings I have for her. 

Today was like usual. Kyungsoo hyung will make breakfast for us and everything. Even though there will be a party later , we still have our schedule. We are supposed to practice till 3pm then we will get ready to leave for the party. After having breakfast, we went out of the dorm to get ready to go to the practice room. We met EXO-M on our doorstep.

"Yah, Luhan hyung! Chukhahae!" Suho hyung congratulated Luhan hyung. Everyone congratulated him even me. After that we left to our practice room.

***

Time seems to pass really fast and it's 3pm. We went back to our dorms to have a shower before leaving for the party. When I'm done with my shower, I told the members that I will go out for a while and will be back soon. I went to the nearby bubble tea stop. The thoughts of knowing Jae Eun floated in my mind for a few seconds. *Shall not think of her* I shook my head and went in to buy bubble tea. I brought 2 bubble tea. The other one was meant for Luhan hyung as a present after all he likes to drink bubble tea. I went back immediately after I've brought the bubble tea. 

"Oh? Luhan hyung has already gone out to fetch Jaeyi. Wae?" Chen asked as he was the one that open the door. "Ah, ani. I wanted to give him bubble tea as a present. Since he's not in, then you shall have the bubble tea." I passed the bubble tea to Chen and left. 

"Alright ! Ready to go !" Suho hyung announced as the time shown 5pm. SM has provide us a limo and the 11 of us went in. As usual, we were all noisy in the car.

Soon, we reached the venue. It was 6pm on the dot. We went in to the ballroom looking awkward because there isn't much guests yet. Luhan hyung and Jaeyi noona were near the entrance welcoming the guests. While all the hyungs went to different direction, I got omy own way. I went to take a cup of drink and stood there looking around the ballroom. *Sigh, it may be me if I did not give up* All the memories seem to come back slowly. I started to walk around randomly. As time passes by, more guests are coming in. So I went to look for hyungs before I lost them. The hyungs seem to be talking at a topic that I'm not interested in. I stood there looking dumbfounded.

Suddenly, a girl walked past us. She look... totally glamorous. But thinking of myself getting hurt twice before, I wouldn't dare to touch anything called "love" and "relationship". I controlled myself for falling for that girl. It's not that I've fell for her looks, but she really seems nice. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun ! What are you looking at?!" My thoughts got interrupted by Baekhyun hyung. "Er, nothing." I lied. "Yah, you saw someone that you like is it? You looked kinda blushed." Chanyeol hyung joked. I continuously shook my head but they didn't believe me. "Is it that girl?" Suho hyung started pointing out to the girl that I actually fell for. I nodded my head slowly. "Eyhhhh, our maknae fell for someone eh." Baekhyun hyung said it loudly that Luhan hyung and Jaeyi noona came over to listen to our conversation. 

"Jaeyi noona! Do you by any chance know that girl ?" Suho hyung asked while pointing to that girl. "Yeah, she's my primary school mate." Jaeyi replied. "So you meant she's older than me?" I asked. Jaeyi noona nodded her head. "Who's falling for her ?" Jaeyi noona asked. "Our maknae!" Chanyeol shouted loudly. "Yah, shhhh!" I felt so embarrassed. "Well, I can ask her to come over ! She's my good friend." Jaeyi noona said. Before I could reject, she had already went off and drag that girl over. 

"Yah, Bi Eun, Sehun likes you !" Jaeyi noona said it in front of me. I really felt that my cheeks are turning tomato red. "Mwo? Don't anyhow spread this kind of rumours." Bi Eun said. *Actually her name sounds nice.* "Erm, Miss Bi Eun ? It's kind of true that our maknae likes you." Chanyeol hyung interrupted. "Yah, hyung !!" I exclaimed. "He's kind of worked up now." Baekhyun hyung joked. I shook my head in embarrassement. After a while, Bi Eun left. The party is still going on. 

"Let's welcome Luhan and Jaeyi out to make a speech !" Chanyeol hyung is the emcee for the day. I'm here standing near the stage listening to their speech. Then I caught sight of Bi Eun. I got my courage and went on to tap on her shoulder. "Erm, Miss Bi Eun ?" I try to make up a conversation. I can see that she was shock to see me. "Miss Bi Eun, I hope that you wouldn't mind what all my hyungs had said." I apologised. "Ne, it's okay." she replied with a smile. *OMG, her smile is so mesmerizing.* "Miss Bi Eun... Can I have your phone number?" I asked shyly. Without any hesitation, she handed me her name card. "Kamsahabnida. Hope if I have the chance, I will ask you out for lunch that will be on me." I asked. "Sure." she answered with a smile again. 

The party ended at 11+pm. Luhan hyung send Jaeyi Noona back home while the rest of us went back to our dorm.

"Ah, so tired." I complaint when we reached our dorm. "Yah, Sehun, why didn't you confess to Bi Eun just now?" Baekhyun hyung ask. "Are you crazy? Okay, I admit that I kind of like her. But on our first meeting to confess? That will scare her away ! She will think I'm a playboy of something." I explained. "Wow Wow Wow. Our maknae has grow up a lot !" Baekhyun hyung teased. I shook my head and went back into my room.

-Few days later-

To : Miss Bi Eun

Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Bi Eun. I'm Sehun. Erm, I wonder if you are free tomorrow for lunch ? That will be on me :)

I texted Bi Eun. I felt so nervous while waiting for her reply. Finally, there's vibration !

From : Miss Bi Eun

Oh, annyeong :) Yup, I'm free tomorrow after 1pm. Can we have lunch at Starry House? 

I read out feeling so happy.

To : Miss Bi Eun

Sure Sure ! But why are you only free after 1pm?

I was curious about that.

From : Miss Bi Eun

Because I still have work to do at my office :)

She replied. 

To : Miss Bi Eun

Where's your workplace ? I can go and fetch you and we will go to Starry House together. 

It's been my dream to fetch someone I like from her workplace and then go for lunch together.

From : Miss Bi Eun

My workplace is at Myeongdong. But is it okay for you to travel here?

She sounded concerned. 

To : Miss Bi Eun

It's alright for me ! I'll fetch you at your workplace tomorrow at 1pm !

I replied. *Everything seems to be like a dream~* I was lying on my bed thinking about scenes.

***

The next day arrived quickly. I woke up at 9pm and started to prepare myself. "Sehun ah, why are you dressed up so nicely?" Suho hyung asked. "I'm meeting someone for lunch !" I said it happily. "*Yawns* Is it Bi Eun?" Chanyeol stepped into the kitchen and asked. I nodded my head slowly. "Jinjja?!" Suho's eyes widened. I smiled back at them and continue to prepare myself. *Hmm, I need a sunglasses to hide away from fans.* I took my sunglasses, mobile phone and wallet before leaving the dorm. 

I reached Bi Eun's workplace at 12.50pm. I waited patiently outside the building for her. *1pm* I looked at my watch. I've been trying to hide my face for the past 10 minutes of waiting. Finally, she came out. I went up to her and greeted her. "Oh , Sehun-sshi? I almost can't recognise you with your sunglasses on." Bi Eun said. "Erm, Miss Bi Eun, you don't need to be so formal with me. I'm younger than you." I told Bi Eun. Bi Eun laughed and nodded her head. We head off to Starry House for lunch.

The ambience in Starry House was really comfortable. We enjoyed our lunch and everything. "Miss Bi Eun... I have something to tell you." I looked up at her. "Yeah?" I think she's curious. "Actually... I kinda like you... Whatever my hyung said was actually true. I didn't fall for you because of your looks. I don't know why there seems to have some attraction when I first saw you at the party. Miss Bi Eun... will you be my girlfriend?" I've finally asked that question and now waiting for her answer. I really hope that she will not reject me.

"Sehun... actually...you...are my bias in EXO. At first when your hyungs said that to me, I can't believe what I've heard. So I pretended that it was just a joke. So...here's my answer to you... Y-E-S, yes, I'll be your girlfriend." she said it. At that moment, I felt like I was in heaven. I jumped up for joy ! "Gomawo!" I thanked her for accepting me as her boyfriend. So, after lunch, we went to catch a movie. After the movie, Bi Eun wanted to back home and I sent her back. 

-Back in Dorm-

"Jinjja?! She has accepted your confession?!" Everyone was shocked when I told them the news. I nodded my head to their question. Jaeyi noona was there too. "Yah, congrats ! treat her nicely or else I will break your neck." Jaeyi noona "threatened" me. "Araso, araso." I replied to Jaeyi Noona.