When I was .. When You were .. (part 2)

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung look at himself in the reflection . He don’t know why he put an effort to dressed up just for the reunion today. He even don’t know what make him decide to go to the reunion today . Jihoon said if he doesn’t ready then don’t go but it was depend on Hyesung himself . If he still want to avoid Eric it’s okay because Hyesung need to give himself more time to recovery , since it was important to think clearly .

And at that time Hyesung think that he really need to take the pieces of his broken heart , he used to cry and feel sorry for himself but now it’s the time for him to hold his head up high and show the world that he’s not the same stupid person who still have a feeling toward Eric who already have a girlfriend. And tonight at their high school reunion he will show to Eric that he can survive without him.

Hyesung took a last look at himself at the mirror , before he snatch his bag that laid on his bed then leave.

When Hyesung arrive at the café where the reunion held his confident suddenly disappear and he feel hesitant to walk through the door .

He walking back and forth in front of the door doesn’t care when people were annoyed and look at him weirdly . After a few minute he decide to give up and was about to leave the place when someone call him .

“ Hyesung ? “

Hyesung heart stop for a while and he was unable to move his body as the person walk closer to him . Hyesung close his eyes and bit his lips when that person pat his shoulder .

“ Ah , I’m right , you’re Hyesung . “

Hyesung open his eyes and try to fake a smile that feel so weird even for himself , “ A .. hahaha , Dongwan ah“ he let out an awkward laugh try to get rid of his nervousness

“ Yah , you still recognize me ? I was afraid that people wouldn’t recognize me since I have a lot of wrinkle already , “ The person , Dongwan pat his own cheek and Hyesung take a deep breath to calm down his racing heart.

“ What are you doing here ? let get inside , everyone must be waiting now , “ Dongwan grab Hyesung by the arm and dragged him inside

“ Wa .. wait .. “ Hyesung try to stop but Dongwan doesn’t listen him . When they get in the people inside greeting them , Dongwan greet them back while Hyesung look around try to look for Eric but it seem that he was not here yet or he decide to not come tonight ? That’s good then. Hyesung silently let out a sigh of relief and give everyone a shy smile before he take an empty seat that still available .

“ Yah , is this the famous Shin Hyesung ? “ one of the girl that sit across Hyesung said

“ Where is Eric ? You two were inseparable back at high school , it was weird to see you without him by your side , “ The other said

Hyesung look down and try to smile , even his heart start to hurting again. He should prepare more for this because he was sure that people would asked about him and Eric . These people should know that Eric and him already over so they wouldn’t asked about it again .

Hyesung take a deep breathe ,  raise his head and said “ E .. actually we .. “

-

Eric park his car in front of the café where the reunion held but he doesn’t get out immediately and sit inside his car for a while instead to think about what Minwoo said to him .

“ If you know each other , you should understand him more and him understand you as well , if there is a problem then both of you should talk about it , so you wouldn’t ended up like this , even you will break up in the end but at least there is no misunderstanding between you and him , “

Eric rubbed his forehead as he asked himself if it was better if he get inside and met Hyesung so they could have a talk about it ? But he was the one who insult Hyesung the last time they met and what would Hyesung going to say if he suddenly asked him to get back again ?

Eric shook his head , getting back together maybe is too much , being friend again is okay because he once make Hyesung fall in love with him , and he would make him fall in love again .

But what if Hyesung reject him and doesn’t want to talk with him ? what if Hyesung choose not to come and avoid him ? what if Hyesung already have a boyfriend or girlfriend ? what if ..

There is too many what if in Eric’s head that make him start to get dizzy . Eric mess his hair in frustration before he realized that the other would make fun of him if he show up with bird nest hair style , so he stop messing it.

He lazily walk toward the café and look around for a sign of Hyesung . A smile unconsciously creep in his face when he saw Hyesung already there . His legs move by itself toward the empty seat beside Hyesung but he stop when people start to asked Hyesung about him where about .

“ Where is Eric ? You two were inseparable back at high school , it was weird to see you without him by your side , “

Without he realize Eric hold his as he wait for Hyesung to answer that guy question

“ E .. actually we .. “

“ Ah .. Eric ah , “ Someone finally notice his arrival but Eric eyes is fix at Hyesung who turn his head toward him the second Hyesung heard Eric’s name

Just like in the movie , their eyes locked at each other  and everything feel like it was slow down as Eric walk toward Hyesung .

Hyesung eyes still on him when Eric already sit beside him.

“ oh .. this is it , the famous couple from our high school , “ The guy that asked Hyesung previously said and the other start to cheered up at them

Eric doesn’t say anything , he turn his head slightly and take a glance at Hyesung who look like he was in trouble .

“ Eric ah , what is your secret to keep your relationship this long ? “

Eric were taken aback by the question , should he said to them that they already break up ?

“ I almost thought that you were already break up with Hyesung since he was come alone , “

“ A .. actu .. “ Eric was about to revealed the truth but Hyesung is faster and it was surprised him

“ I’m sorry to disappointed you all but we are already break up  a long time ago , “ Hyesung said with a smile on his face but Eric know that the smile never reach his eyes

Everyone gasp in disbelief when they hear that , “ Really ? “ The girl in front of Hyesung asked and Hyesung nodded his head , “ Wow daebak ! I thought that you two will never break up since you’re too in love with each other back then , “

“ you’re right ! I never see their fight , so I thought they will last forever , “ the guy who sit beside her added

“ So it was right that first love never work , “ someone said and everyone seem to agree with that

Eric still had his eyes fix on Hyesung who still showed his fake smile at everyone . It make him feel really bad .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter