UNCUT VERSION ^_^

THE MAKING OF COME BACK WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG FEAT. GOT7 AND DARA OF 2NE1

UNCUT VERSION:

TWOSOME COFFEE SHOP

 

Bambam saw Dara when she entered and he was just mesmerized. He then approached and and took a small camera with him to have a reason to come closer to her.

 

After their shoot, the staff started packing to transfer to the next location. Bambam then saw Dara went to the counter and seems to order some food. Dara actually prepared foods for the crew as well as for Bambam before she can even arrive. The people who were responsible for the food were the same as the one who sent foods for the crew of Nail Paris Shop wherein Cheundoong from MBLAQ starred in.

 

He then approached Dara and saw her looking at the glass covered counter.

 

“One half beget and Venti hot coffee, Please.” Dara said. The one taking her order smiled at her nodded. The person then looked at him that made Dara looked.

 

“Are you hungry?” She asked. He just shook his head. True, he wasn’t hungry because he ate the provided food from her.

 

“I apologize with how I acted earlier when you recorded me. I acted too close and I don’t even know your name.” Dara said whilst she waits for her order. He smiled and cleared his throat.

 

“Then, I should apologize as well for calling you Noona automatically I forgot my manners. Mianhe, sunbaenim and my name is Bambam.” He said and bowed to her.

 

“It’s better if you stick with calling me Noona. I feel too old when someone calls me sunbaenim. Oh, hello Bambam! Where’s Pebbles?” Dara teased. Bambam just stared at her and then smiled.

 

“Flinstones?” Bambam said. Dara just smiled and her name was called and she took her order.

 

“I kinda accustomed myself to eating this regularly every morning. This isn’t my breakfast mind you, it’s my snack.” Dara explained. Bambam just nodded in agreement and walked with Dara to her van.

 

“Noona?” Bambam asked. Dara chewed and then swallowed her food before answering him. She has exquisite manners.

 

“Neh?” She said.

 

“Could I just ride with you to YG? I sorta want to get to know you more Noona and hopefully be your friend, If that’s alright.” He said. Dara smiled and nodded. Bambam then stood up and approached his manager. He nodded and Bambam went back to Dara.

Inside the van, Bambam was quite and was thinking what to ask Dara.

 

“I just want to say my condolence to your fan, Noona. I heard Jun K, Nickhun sunbaenim talking about it.” He said. Dara just lowered her head and nodded lightly.

 

“Thanks. I actually didn’t know her until my fans told me about her wish. I then wrote a simply reply and was glad that they said that she read it. She was doing fine that’s why I was shock when I heard that she passed away. I actually cried when I heard about her passing. Thank you for that.” She said. Bambam just smiled and saw her plushy pillow.

 

“You like that character Noona, right?” He said whilst pointing at the pillow.

 

“Yah! Don’t point at him! That’s rude!” She joked. Bambam then apologized and Dara gave it to him.

 

You can have it if you want. That’s quite new so I’m fine with giving it away and I bought it personally.” She then handed him the pillow which he took.

 

“Have you listened to our song? From your point of view, how was it? Also, what other rookie groups do you like?” He asked. Dara then closed her eyes and opened it. She then stared at him.

 

“I don’t think I have the authority to criticize someone so this is from my point of view as a fan. I actually bought the album and listened to it. The song you debut with is quite catchy and the dance steps were full of aegyo somewhat different from your sunbaenims. So overall, I like your album.” She said. Bambam nodded and smiled.

 

“You smile a lot. Anyway, when it comes to rookies I buy the album when I liked one or two songs from them; like Mr.Mr’s song Do you feel me, Excite’s Comeback to me, BTS’ Boy In Luv, VIXX’s Voodoo Doll and On and On, A-Pink’s No No No.” She said.

 

“You, what kind of genres do you like?” Dara asked.

 

“I actually like hiphop/dance, electro, well I actually like any genre. You?” Bambam said.

 

“I don’t have a specific one honestly, whenever I can feel something when I hear the song it doesn’t matter what genre it is and whoever sang it what’s important is you can feel a connection with the song and for me that’s one factor a song can be distinguish top quality.” She explained. He looked at her with admiration and he actually learned something from her and somehow he quite felt that he can see what type of person she is.

 

“What do you feel about the haters?” Bambam said.

She then laughed and looked at him.

“You sound like a reporter with all the questions. Lighten up the next conversation coz this is the last question I’ll answer with this kind of matter. Alright, it affects me actually but not that much anymore. I just felt that they may be right with me not fitted for 2NE1 since I myself think that I don’t know what I contributed at all. They say that all I give for my group is visuals and that’s it so, I proved them wrong by working harder and tried my best to enhance all what I think I excel in and just ignored them because they say that because that’s what they see and know but I know myself better and I can see that I excel some way and that’s good enough for me. So you, just have fun with what you do and love it. If they hate you, so be it. As long as you know for yourself that you gave your all and enjoyed it, that’s fine.” She told him. Bambam nodded and hugged her. Dara hugged him back and patted his back.

 

“Thanks Noona. I learned a lot.” He said.

 

“Don’t hesitate to approach me if you feel that you need someone. Just a head start, I’m awkward with everyone.” She told him and Bambam smiled. Before stepping down from the van, Dara gave him her calling card and went inside. He then transferred to their van and slept while hugging the plushy toy Dara gave her.

 

CHIC LIBRARY SOMEWHERE NEAR APGUJEONG:

When Dara went in, she saw the crew fixing the set and she was escorted to the make-up room. She had a light make-up earlier since the scene didn’t focus on them that much. The crew bowed at her and she bowed back. GOT7 boys finished their preparation before Dara arrived. They saw her and they were amazed how she looks so young up close. Mark blushed when he saw Dara looked at her and he waved to her unknowingly and Dara waved to her too and while smiling brightly. He blushed even more.

 

JR was instructed with what he will do and he was focused. The rest of the members were instructed as well. Dara was briefed beforehand in the first location so they just let her finish her preparation. The director then called Dara out and she emerged wearing a casual dress with blazer and with her killer heels. She then approached JR and bowed to him. The shoot then started and everyone was thrilled when they didn’t encounter any bloopers. The crew then started packing when the director said that it was fine and they can proceed to the next location. Dara took the book with her and purchased it. JR approached her and tapped her shoulders.

 

“Hi Noona I mean sunbaenim, I’m JR.” He said. Dara took his hand and shook  it.

 

“Noona, call me Noona. You acted so natural, I applaud you.” She said. JR blushed and covered his cheeks he was startled when Dara mimicked him.

 

“Isn’t that one of your steps on your song Girls Girls Girls?” She said, still doing the step.

 

“You want me to teach you the choreography Noona?” He asked. Dara smiled brightly and nodded. Whilst JR was teaching her, Mark saw them and approached them.

 

“What are you doing? Can I join?” He asked. Dara turned.

 

“No.” She said blankly. Mark just nodded and was about to leave when JR called him.

 

“She was joking. By the way, he’s Mark.” JR said. Dara smiled at his as he turned and joined them. They danced it with the music and were laughing afterwards.

 

“I look ridiculous!” Dara said. The two boys just laughed and shook their heads. Dara was then called by her manager and she waved goodbye to them.

The two of them just looked at each other and squealed like there’s no tomorrow.

 

The boys arrived at YG Entertainment and they strolled around the premises. They decided to look for Team A and Team B from WIN since they know them already. They asked one of the staff where they can find Team A who is now known as WINNER and Team B, the staff told them that he’ll accompany them instead since he’ll pass the room. They thanked him and followed him. They saw the huge posters of all the artists of YG and their action figures. They stopped in front of a room and he knocked, when he opened it GOT7 saw the people they were looking for and thanked the person that accompanied them. They were just chatting with each other since it was both their free time.

 

They volunteered to tour the boys around the company which they agreed to. They saw the gym and met Hwangssabu, the famous Kwon Twins and the rest of the dancers, the other trainees, the pool and the rooftop. The gang then went to the famous cafeteria and ate. They saw some of the crews riding the elevator and Jackson was about to stand up when one of the staffs informed him that they were going to start Dara’s shoot on Mr.Yang office. They nodded and resumed eating. They were chatting when one of the staff eating with them called Jackson’s attention. He then turned and saw one of the crews calling him and gesturing him to follow him.

 

He excused himself and followed.

 

“Do you want to check the shoot down the basement?” Mino asked.

 

“Who’s shooting hyung?” Jinhwan asked.

 

“I heard its Dara Noona. I heard she has a new car.” Mino said.

 

The rest then agreed with Mino’s suggestion and went to the basement.

As they stepped off the elevator, they saw the car zoomed off and their jaw just dropped.

“Was that a Ferrari?” Bobby, Bambam, Jinhwan, Hanbin and Taehyun said in chorus. They just stayed looking at the exit where the Ferrari passed.

They all just said “daebak” and went back upstairs.

 

It was starting to get darker and even colder when the producers decided to resume the shoot.  Jackson took his jacket and wore it to keep himself warm. The director said that’s its fine that he keeps the jacket on. Just then he heard zoomed inside. Dara then entered the rooftop and they explained them the scenario. When they heard that they have to do skinship, Dara covered her face to hide the blush forming and Jackson was just saying No but he was smiling. He then felt a sudden gush of air and saw Dara shiver a bit. He then looked at her and excused himself and went to his bag.

 

He then took out his extra jacket and went outside. He then saw Dara listening intently to the instructions that he just placed the jacket lightly on her shoulders and sat beside her and listened as well. They were about to start the shoot, Dara felt something and saw that someone’s jacket was covering her.

 

“Is this yours?” She asked him. Jackson just nodded to her and she smiled and thanked him. She then went outside as Jackson turned his back and stared at the sky. The director the shouted “Action” and both of them jumped to their characters. Jackson was checking his watch and was walking back and forth feeling acting anxious and as Dara entered, acting as if she ran a marathon; Jackson turned and saw her.

 

Dara looked at him and smiled and pointed the earphones on her ears that made Jackson smiled.

 

The plan was just for him to run to her and hug her but they were shocked when Jackson did something which if you don’t look closely, you’ll certainly will miss it; he kissed Dara on her forehead and hugged her tightly. Dara just hugged him back but was still startled with what he did but chooses to ignore it.

 

The crew gasped and some of them howled with the sudden skinship. All of them just stayed and marveled the fireworks coloring the skies and just waited for the song to end. As the song ended, Jackson then released Dara and was thankful that the blush on his face was hidden from her. Dara bowed to him and praised his acting.

 

The director said that there’s a planned dinner for everyone after the finish packing. Dara and Jackson were excused and they told them to go ahead since the rest were there already. They nodded and left the rooftop together not hearing the squeals of the crews as well as the director.

 

“Where are you going?” Dara asked Jackson.

 

“Oh, I’ll wait for manager-nim to pick me up.” He said.

 

“I heard he’s already at the restaurant and well, it’s quite far from our location. You can join me if you want or you insist with the waiting part?” Dara asked. Jackson thought about it and he didn’t want to be a burden so he agreed with Dara’s suggestion.

 

“Thanks Noona.” Jackson said.

 

Dara just smiled and went to the elevator. They arrived at the car park and Jackson just marveled at the car in front of him that he didn’t heard Dara calling his name telling him to get in.

 

“Mianhe Noona, I just..You have a Ferrari?! Daebak! How many cars do you have all in all?” Jackson asked.

 

“Hmmm, let’s see. If I’m not mistaken, three. My white Range Rover, my black mini cooper and this. Yah, so three.” She said. She then started the engine and they set off.

 

“Usually girls loves stuffs like clothes, shoes, bags and cosmetics but you, you love cars.” Jackson stated.

 

“Well, we already established that I’m different. I love clothes too and shoes but not as much. I love cosmetics since I endorse them.” She said.

 

“What made you love cars?” Jackson said. Dara just shook her head.

 

“Is being a reported part of your training? Bambam asked me in that manner as well, too formal. But I’ll answer it so you won’t think I’m rude or anything; I love cars since I saw that not everyone does that. Besides Archery, I think driving can be considered as my hobby.” She said. Jackson’s eyes widen when he heard the word Archery from .

 

“You play Archery?” He asked.

 

“Not much. It’s just somehow my stress reliever sometimes.” She said. Jackson just nodded. They continued chatting until they reached the restaurant. Dara told Jackson to go ahead coz she has an important matter to attend to.

 

“Thanks Noona. I’ll just send your regards to everyone. Drive safely.” Jackson said. Dara just beeped at him and he waited for her car to disappear before he entered the restaurant. He was smiling the whole time and was just thinking about how comfortable it is talking to her.

 

“I hope I can have another chance to hang out with her.”