BROADCAST EDIT

THE MAKING OF COME BACK WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG FEAT. GOT7 AND DARA OF 2NE1

The Making of 2PM’s Come back when you hear this song featuring GOT7 and Dara of 2NE1

 

After the event, YG and JYP decided to meet-up again.

 

The same restaurant in Apgujeong:

JYP decided to come earlier and was seating with his team as well. 5 minutes before the proposed time, YG arrived with Teddy and JinuSean.

 

“Have you seen the views for that part alone on the internet? It was as if it’s one of the main points of the event.” JYP said.

 

“Well, they didn’t expect that to happen. The director of the event was over-whelmed actually with what we did and he was utterly shock with the result.” Teddy said.

 

“That part actually has a separate video on the site itself and has one of the most views. Have you thought about releasing the behind the scenes for the event?” YG asked. JYP thought about it when he saw the video that night from different fancams and was shocked to see the comments. When the video itself was released that morning, he checked it and it already has 3 million views.

 

“I was thinking about it as I saw the comments which you told me to check, and I think we should release the behind the scene. But the problem is, in which entertainment agency YouTube page should we upload it?” JYP asked.

 

“Well, I thought about it beforehand and MTV Korea offered me to have the exclusive footage of the making of the video. I told him that I should ask you first. MBC, KBS, SBS and MNET also offered me as well.” YG said. JYP just stared at his long time friend in admiration. He was proud to be his friend and admits to himself that he somehow learning from his marketing skills not the troll part because that’s his trademark.

 

“I think we should give the copyright to MNET since you have closer ties with them.” JYP said.

 

“I also placed them MNET on my priority list. Because I think it will benefit us since MNET already has one in America.” YG said. They all nodded in agreement. When JYP finalized his options, YG called the head of MNET and sent them private cars to pick them up.

 

After 30 minutes, they both arrived with some of his staffs.

 

“Good day fellows.” YG and JYP said. Both of them nodded.

 

“We decided to give you the copyright for the behind the scenes for the MV.” JYP said. MNET’s head can’t hide his smile when he got the copyrights.

 

The meeting ended with all of them satisfied.

 

Mysterious teasers were seen MNET’s Facebook page. Numerous social portals already featured an article about the mysterious teasers and on the 14th of February, MNET decided to post something on their pages.

 

MNET FACEBOOK PAGE:

SPECIAL PRESENTATION: THE MAKING OF COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG FEATURING GOT7 AND DARA OF 2NE1, 10PM ON FEB.15, 2014. TIME WILL BE THE SAME WITH OTHER COUNTRIES.

 

The fans all over the world commented on the post as it was seen on their wall. The fans said their anticipation for it as well as how the MV was really daebak. Some of them also mentioned how cute Jackson and Dara were on the video as if they were a real couple that came back in each other’s arms also some said that it was better than the original version and so on.

 

The day of the BTS release:

---------THIS PART WILL BE THE BEHIND THE SCENE AND IT HAS SOME SCENES CUT. DON’T FRET FOR I WILL POST THE UNCUT VERSION AS WELL-----

 

Bambam: Welcome to our set. We are making a cover or somehow our own Music Video of our sunbaenim’s song “Come Back when you hear this song.” As you can see, we are in Twosome to shoot for my part. I’ll be a barista so come on.

 

Bambam then went to make-up when Dara arrived. Her face was natural without any make-up and Bambam saw her. Luckily, he was done with his outfit.

 

Bambam: Omo, Yepuda Noona. See how natural Dara Noona is.

He then zoomed the camera on her face and she tried to cover it but failed so she just waved at him and smiled.

 

Dara: Yah! You rascal! Kekekeke.

Bambam then approached Dara.

 

Bambam: Say something Noona.

Dara: Annyeong haseyo yoreobo, I’m Sandara Park. Nice to meet you all.

 

She then bowed and hit Bambam. Bambam then ruffled Dara’s hair and left.

Director: ACTION!

 

Bambam was making the coffee for the previous customer and called his name. The customer then heard it and took his drink and placed a tip on his jar which Bambam bowed. The bell ring on the door signaling a new customer he was then instructed to make a Caramel Macchiato, Hot. He then called the name and saw her, she was approaching him when Dara suddenly slipped earning laughter from Bambam. Dara just stared at him and threw a spoon directly at him.

 

Director: CUT! YAH DARA DON’T ACT FUNNY!

Dara: I slipped! Aish!

The scene resumed and they got it perfectly on the second try. Dara then prepared her things as well as the staffs for the next location. They all bowed for the good work and proceeds to the second destination.

 

The second scene was inside a library. The rest of the GOT7 members were students doing a research and Dara appeared looking for a book. JR was a librarian intern so when he Dara looking around for quite some time, he decided to approach her. He then asked her and Dara answered and they went to the right aisle. JR took the book from the shelf and gave to Dara. She paid for the book and left the library. The scene was then done in just minutes and that was a good thing.

 

In the one of the last location, the crew went to YG Building to film it. They set YG’s office and the whole crew was amazed with all of the toys inside and the huge action figures and well the inside of the building was stunning as is. GOT7 then were told that they can go around the premises and explore it. They went to find Team A and B since they already established a friendship with them. It also showed the interaction of GOT7 with every one inside YG and even how they went to the cafeteria to eat.

 

The video then showed the shoot of Dara inside the office of YG. As the word “ACTION” echoed to inside the hall, Dara appeared and she gave a confused look directly to the table where she saw an earphone attached to a mobile phone and a card. She approached the table and let out a chuckle. Turns out the phone have a passcode and she was not informed of it. Everyone laughed and the one who owns the mobile phone removed the passcode for a while. With the second take, she took the phone and placed the earphones on her ears and the saw from the directors monitor that the camera zoomed her face and a shocked face was evident. She then located her keys and took it as she zoomed out of the room.

 

They went to the basement to film the next scene.

Dara: Yoreobo, this one is my new one. I actually bought this one last year kekeke. Sajangnim told me, “Dara-yah, use your sports car this time not that Mini Cooper nor your Range Rover.” So yah, here it is.

 

The camera then showed a white Ferrari. The shoot then started. The elevator opened and she was running and when she spotted her car she clicked something and the car started itself. She opened the door and the car zoomed off. The camera crew then followed Dara’s car along the road and the car suddenly stopped and she went out, running. She then rushed to the elevator and clicked the button and it closed.

 

Meanwhile, on the rooftop:

Jackson: Annyeong. We’re here to shoot the last part of the Music Video and as you can see, it’s already night time and it’s quite cold. Noona is already outside and the director said we’ll resume the shooting. So, annyeong and enjoy the scene.

 

The crew then called Dara inside and was discussing something. Dara was covering her face and Jackson was just saying no. Jackson saw Dara shivering a bit and he excused himself and took a spare jacket and gave it placed it on Dara’s shoulder. The discussion continued.

 

Crew: You’ll just hug!

Dara was still covering her face but when she heard that Jackson was the one who will do the first move, she sighed in contentment. On the other hand, Jackson was nervous but told them that he will do his best.

 

The director then shouted “Action” and the camera showed Jackson facing the skies and checking his watch. He was pacing from left to right whilst checking his watch from time to time. He sighed and he was about to leave when the door opened revealing a panting Dara. Dara was just standing and Jackson just smiled as well. As Jackson was about to walk, he sneezed.

 

The laughter from the crew was heard.

 

She then saw the fireworks and averted her eyes to it, as the script said they should stay hugging each other till the song ends.

 

“CUT!” The director shouted.

 

Jackson and Dara: That’s the end of our shoot and please do anticipate for the video on our performance tomorrow. See you guys, ANNYEONG!” Dara and Jackson connected their hands to form a heart to their fans.