Sehun

Once Upon a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Nobody knows. Nobody ing understands. It was like me against the world and no one would ever empathize with the pain that the world put me through. Living was akin to hell and the only reason I haven’t escaped from living was because of my sister. The world had taken away my mom, revealed the disgusting nature of my dad, exposed me to greedy and pretentious people, but more importantly it took away a place I could call home. The orphanage was only a temporary shelter and I could clearly see the contempt in people’s eyes when they found out that I was an orphan. I became an easy target of bullying but instead of wallowing in despair, I realized that there was no one else who would stand up for me if I don’t do so myself. Taekwondo became my only outlet for stress relief and it definitely pays when I could protect both me and my sister with this skill.

Then this person barged into my world. Luhan’s face was innocent and there was no way of ever doubting him of anything wicked. Even his gaze was soft and listening to him speak was melody to my ears. It surprised me how he wasn’t a victim of bullying yet, not that someone as harmless as him deserves to be tormented. Countless days I spent trying to nap during lessons, my ears would always pick up his laughter and his voice and I would never be able to fall asleep. How should I put it? I had long believed that the world was malicious and nobody could be trusted, yet someone as unsullied as Luhan thwarted all my beliefs. In fact, he unveiled the playfulness that I had buried a long time ago in a deep corner of my heart.

“Sehun-ah,” whenever he calls my name, it makes me want to do a little dance of happiness. Was it possible that the Heavens were finally taking pity on me? How else was it possible for an angel to descend upon my world? He was the light that painted colors back into my life and I couldn’t be more thankful for his existence. For him, I wanted to do everything within my powers so he wouldn’t leave. I was certain that someone like him couldn’t possibly fancy a stay in my shoddy world and he would eventually escape to a brighter place where he belongs. Never in my wildest imagination had I meant to commit such a terrible crime to an angel. I had him falling in love with a warped existence – an empty shell – that is named Oh Sehun.

“I think I like you, Sehun. And by that I don’t mean the brotherly type of love.” I lost control over my fingers when his melodious voice uttered the forbidden confession. Half of me was cheering at the fact that he considered being with me, but the rational part of me knew it was impossible for our relationship to bear fruit. My heart has always been driven by hatred and I was basicall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter