Who are you ?!

The Lost Painting

What could this weird feeling be ? Could it be a bad feeling ? Ugh,curiousity is killing me right now . I can't stand it . I keep rolling on my bed because of this stupid bad feeling . I shrugged the thought off so I can sleep peacefully .

 

3:05 am

 

I woke up but my clock says it's still at dawn . So I lied down my bed again but I can't sleep . I just stared at the ceiling for who knows how long ? So I decided to drink a glass of milk will help me to sleep .

 

I got out of my bed and headed to the kitchen . I went straight to the fridge where all of my foods are stored . I grab a glass and a bottle of milk . I put it down the table and poured the milk to the glass .

 

As I was pouring the milk . A loud bang startled me and I gasped because what will I do if it's a robber ? What does he want ? What if he points a gun at me and tends to kill me ? Fortunately , I got my metal baseball bat that Keira gave me incase someone tries to hurt me . How sweet of her right ? I love her for that .

 

So I carefully went upstairs with light footsteps with my metal baseball bat . I kicked the door open and I saw a man in a black suit but he is wearing a mask only his hair can be seen but I saw that he has a symbol on his hand . He ing destroyed all my paintings ! And a canvas was in his hands 

 

" Who the are you ?! What do you want from me ?! " I yelled getting ready to swing my bat to his stupid head for ruining all my paintings 

 

" you  ! " He yelled back and the symbol on his left hand glow into a sapphire blue and in a blink of an eye . He disappeared into thin air and my eyes widened .

 

Did he just disappeared infront of me ? I-into thin air ?! Am I hallucinating ?! Is this true ?! Am I ing crazy now ?! Do I commited to drugs ?! Am i just dreaming ?! 

 

" okay , okay breathe in and out Jaemin , you're just dreaming , all of this will be gone after I woke up " I said to myself then I closed my eyes and opened it forcefully but still the scene earlier is still here all the ruined painting . Broken vases . Why did he have to destroy all my precious paintings ?! 

 

I noticed that the canvas where I paint the face of my true love is gone ! He stole it ! He ing stole it ! I broked down and collapsed on my knees crying hard . There were small broken pieces from the vases scattered on the floor where I kneeled on and my knees are bleeding non-stop now but I couldn't careless . The face of my true love is plastered în that canvas ! As I continued crying loudly , Keira bursted in to my room and came beside me .

 

" K-Keira w-what are you doing h-here ? " I asked still crying 

 

" what the happened here ?! " Keira exclaimed

 

" and your knees are bleeding ! " She exclaimed and immediately grabbed a first aid kit . I winced in pain as she put betadine on the bruises and scrapes that the broken pieces of vases made then when she finished aiding me and I sat down on my bed while Keira cleans the whole room . Why is she like this? Never seen her like this .

 

" so , tell me , what happened ? " Keira asked and comforting me by patting my back as she sit beside me on the bed 

 

" He's gone! He stole my true love painting! " I cried again and Keira just give me a look of sympathy and I just continued drowning myself in agony . Keira might be my best friend but there can be things that even her prescence can't overshadow . But I'm still thankful for having her as my bestfriend . 


" sshh there there , Minnie , okay how a
bout this , i'll stay here with you until you're okay and go take a nap first we'll talk later okay? " Keira ordered and I nodded then tucked my self to sleep besides i need to calm down alittle . As they say , sleep can make you forget all your problems , suffering and pain for just a short time . 

 

I immediately felt myself sleeping . Weird right ? I just experienced an impossible thing to happen but still happened . So , I kept stirring in my sleep like something or like i'm having a nightmare . 


A/N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

omg! mianhae mianhae!~>.> i dunno how to end this chapter so i just ended it this way XD sorry :C

/hides in the corner/.....anyways , i'm updating my other stories so ... ^^ just wait for me :DD 


-LuluCjarm