What Is This?

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We've arrived at Seyong's home. I get out of his car and look around.

"Let's go in" Seyong said while smiling.

I just follow him. When I enter the house, I can see a girl sitting on the couch while reading a comic. Maybe it was Seyong's younger sister. But I think I know who she is. I can't see her face properly because her head look down on the comic.

END OF YOUR POV

 

You keep staring at her and think too much in your head. Seyong saw you who just standing still without move an inch or even blink your eyes.

"She is my younger sister, Serra" Seyong introduced his younger sister to you.

You open wide your eyes and mouth. "Se.. Serra?" You said and your voice a bit shaking because of that name, you know her. She was the one who kept bullied you.

Suddenly Serra have just realize the both of you and Seyong. She raise her head and take a look at you. Her eyes open wide when she look at you. "Neo? (you?)"

You was shocked and you want to run away but suddenly Seyong grab you wrist. "Where are you going? You know Serra?" Seyong asked.

"Err~ ani.. nan ani (no, I'm not)" You lied and tried to let go of Seyong's hand.

"Yahh!! what are you doing here?" Serra scold you. Suddenly Seyong bring Serra somewhere and asked you to wait a moments.

 

SEYONG AND SERRA MOMENTS

"Oppa? why did you bring her here? I hate her" Serra said while pouting and cross her arm.

"Yahh!! did you forget our missions?" Seyong said slowly.

"Missions?" Serra tried to remember the missions. "Ah! nae.. I remember it now. So, what can I do?"

"Currently just be nice with her and never tell her the missions, okay?" Seyong give Serra a bright smile.

"Arasseo" Serra nod.

END OF THE MOMENTS

 

Both of them go back to you. You look at them awkwardly.

"Now, you can't scold or bullied Hye Ri anymore, arasseo?" Seyong said to Serra while signal her to give a hand shake to you.

She just nod and lend a hand to you. You reach her hand slowly and shake slowly. She give you a smile. You was a bit weird with her reaction. What's really happen to her? Why suddenly her personalities changed in just a few minutes? She's weird.

"Let's go" Serra grab you wrist.

"Go where?" you asked.

"To your room" Serra smile at you.

You feels like it was not the real Serra. You just follow her and keep silent.

"Nahh~ this is your room. Hopefully you like it. Let's live happily here" Serra shows you one big room.

"Nae~ kamsahamnida" You just nod and thanks her.

Serra smile and get out of the room. You just look at her and close the door. You lie down on bed and your eyes close slowly before you fall asleep. You just too tired today because of yesterday, and you just sleep on the play park bench. You keep walked around because of don't know where to go. It's really tiring.

 

JUNGKOOK POV

The school have just end.

"Where are actually Hye Ri noona going?" I talk to myself.

Suddenly I remember the letter that Hye Ri noona put on her room yesterday. She said that she go back to her own home.

"Hyung! did you know where is Hye Ri's noona house?" I asked to all my hyung.

"Molla (I don't know)" answer J-hope hyung.

I sigh heavily. I really wanna look after Hye Ri noona. I'm worried if there something bad happen to her.

"Naneun algo itdamyeon (I know)" suddenly Jimin hyung speak out. I look at him with wide open eyes.

"Jinjja? can I know where is it?" I persuade Jimin hyung.

"Let's go" Jimin hyung answer shortly while walked to our main destination. Without hesitate I follow him. The others hyung said they're so tired, so they just go back home and let me and Jimin hyung go to Hye Ri's noona house.

After ten minutes walked, we've arrived at Hye Ri's noona house.

"This is Hye Ri's house" Jimin hyung shows me. The house looks like a derelict house. Like no one live there. I look at Jimin hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter