Unbelievable

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and you back to room that V was treated and the others was there too. Suddenly, a nurse come out from the room. All of you surrounding that nurse.

"How was V?" You asked worried.

"He's alright.. and gratefully he awake now" that nurse said while smile brightly.

You feels relieved after heard that words.

"Err~ can we go in now?" You asked before that nurse go.

"Yes! you can" said that nurse.

You immediately enter the room after getting the permission.

You can see V sit on his bed, and V still look weak. He can't go back home until he really get well.

"Taehyung" You call out his name.

V look at you a while and immediately look away after he knows it was you. You can feel your heart broken after he did that. You go closer to him and you touch his hand but suddenly he twisted his hand from you. You was so shocked.

"Taehyung-ah.. mianhae.. it was just a misunderstanding" You said slowly.

"Can you get out from here? I don't want to see you again.. where's my others members? I want to see them, not you" V said without looking at you.

Your tears suddenly dripping on you cheek slowly. You just nod and get out.

The others look at you with surprise expression.

"Wh.. what happen?" J-hope asked.

"He want to see you guys" You said and walked away from them.

"Err.. noona! where are you going again?" Jungkook asked.

"Molla.. but I'll never come here again" You said and immediately walk away.

"Museun mariyaaa NOONA!!" Jungkook scream when you walk without look back to him. He want to follow you but he also want to look at V's condition, so he decided to look after V first and just let you go.

Jungkook enter the room and saw Jimin begging to V.

"Get out.. I just wanna see the others but you.. you can just follow Hye Ri if you want and don't ever come here again" V scold Jimin.

"Yahhh!! how dare you talking like that to your hyung" Jin said.

"V, nan jeongmal mianhaesseo (I'm so sorry).. for your information, this is definitely not Hye Ri's fault. You can scold me, but please forgive Hye Ri. It's my fault" Jimin begging.

"Whatever you said, I'll never believe it. Please get out now" V really can't believe whatever Jimin said after the incident.

"What happen here?" Jungkook asked.

Without answer Jungkook's question, Jimin get out of the room with sad and regret expressions.

Jungkook just look at Jimin. "V hyung, what happen? are you okay now?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Kookie.. from now on, don't ever let Hye Ri live at our home anymore" V said. Everyone was shocked with his words.

"Mwo?? are you kidding?" Suga said while laugh a little.

"Ani" V answer shortly.

Everyone open wide their eyes because they really can't believe what have V said. He talking like he was out of his mind.

"Hyung.. I don't think we can do that" Jungkook said slowly because he might getting scold if he refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter