Sequel 1/2

Girl

 

This morning, Yujin was sat on her bed watching Jimin getting nervous in the room.

“Did we forget something there ?” The young man said

“We didn’t, you’ve checked already too many times Jimin.”

“Hmm so let’s go” He kissed her little scar on her neck before carrying her bags to the elevator. They greeted the staff of the hospital and entered the elevator, holding hands. When they get out of the elevator, before pushing the front door, she turned herself to Jimin :

"So it starts once I get out of this building right ?"

Jimin nodded with a greasy smile : “Yes, you’re gonna love life, believe me”

She laughed at his lame attempt to make her laugh before running outside.

“Hey wait for me , you brat !” Jimin complained catching her by her shoulder.

“Arffh you’re so slow !” she protested to him.

“I’m carrying your stuffs !” he said in disbelief. She burst into laughing , leaving Jimin staring her making fun of him. It didn’t bother him even a little bit, she had the most radiant laugh and smile that he ever know and it was so captivating to see her this happy. She was finally wearing the dress he bought weeks ago, fitting her well.

“It was a bad idea giving you this dress.” He with a grimace on his face.

Yujin looked at him with slightly vexed eyes “Huh and why ?”

“In white, you look even more like an angel and I just lose my words.” He whispered in her ear, making her blush for a second. He didn't have the time to enjoy her shy behavior as she pushed him away saying :

“Plus being not that tall you’re cheesy, Aigoo !!”

This time it was Jimin that was angry at her and to punish her, he kissed her in front of every one, giving her a slow and passionate kiss.

“In front of every one you surely have no fear” she exclaimed before hitting the muscular arm that Jimin was gifted with. They continue to tease each other on the taxi. It was the first time ever that Yujin will see their common apartment. Jimin set it when Yujin had to spend afternoons with professionals and he put a lot of thoughs to make it cosy and loveable. Now they were in front of the door, Yujin asked for the key and opened for the first time, the door of their apartment.

He put her bags on the floor right away, to be able to follow the young lady in her discovery of their new home. She was brushing the walls, loving how the couch looked cosy, how the kitchen was lovely how their bed seemed comfy. She chuckled seeing the numerous photos they took this month on the wall, along with some of  them in high school. She gave him a hug thanking him for this wonderful new home.

“This is awesome ! I love it !!” She said spinning in the living room. She stopped seeing a free, white plain wall. She frowned, her plain walls of her former room depressed her so much that Jimin made sure to decorate each of the rooms very warmly but why this wall stayed still.

"Jimin, why this wall is still empty ?" she asked curious.

"Ah, you noticed sharp eyes !" Jimin grinned with malicious eyes , before hugging her from behind. "This wall is yours, I’m gonna make a giant bookcase with a ladder and all." He explained to her how he was planning to do it while her eyes were sparkling. "So, happy ?"

"Thanks you so much !! You’re such a sweet boyfriend !" she said before pulling him in a warm hug.

"Sweet and y, you have the pack I might say !!" he replied bragging a little. She rolled her eyes, but couldn’t hold her smile.

 

2 years later.

 “So do you reflect or not on your action ?” he asked the man. The man after being arrested with violence by Jimin get startled hearing his voice but denied. . Jimin was enjoying his policeman life, being all efficient and doing his best to make streets of Seoul more safe, even more for women. He was intransigent on this topic, women should be treated with respect. Today he was dealing with a man that took a picture of a women underwear in the public transport.

“You don’t have any evidence !” The man weakly protested

Jimin sighed, what he needed right now was being home with Yujin not dealing with some bothersome ert. He looked at his watch , 7PM he wanted to go back home, after a day service. He closed his eyes faking a sigh  before quickly stealing the guy phone. He quickly found the photos and the man beared with a seond round of scolding.

“Jimin, you’re being harsh with him, let me take him for you, huh ?”  Hoseok said. The policeman nodded and let his colleague deal with the ert. Jimin went on their rest room where the rest of the team was enjoying a meal, it was great to see that when he was working hard they were drinking coffee, really ...

“You should go home, your girlfriend must be waiting for you !” Taehyung said with his rectangular smile.

Jimin couldn’t hold back his silly smile, like every day , the group started to .

“She must be really beautiful , right ?” It was his superior Min Yoongi speaking  …. “Her name is Yujin right ?” Namjoon said with a mysterious smile, suddenly gettint interested in the conversation once that they mentionned a girl.

He sighed , tired of this going on every day. “I’m not going to let you meet her , if it’s your question once again.”

“But why ? we’ll be kind and all quiet !!“ Taehyung said almost kneeling and begging with a pout.

"Hmm, let me see, my answer is ... still NO !!” He left the station and headed back home walking. Now it was already 8:47, Yujin must be reading on their couch. He smiled , before thinking of his friends of work that all days were asking him to meet Yujin. Sure, he became brighter after meeting back Yujin and every one was surprised to see how changed he was and how Jimin was protective towards his girlfriend. Calling her 3 times a day and mostly don’t talk about. Jimin couldn’t hold back a smile. Yujin was really all he needed, she was his confident, his friend, his lover, his mind, his bed partner, his reason to wake up the morning and to come back home. There’s no way he’s going to  make her bear with his loud and carefree friends, as much he loved them.

“I’m home.”

“Oh, finally !” Yujin was reading a children book on the couch, as he thought. After  a peck, he sat next to her.

“So, am I in time to hear this night story, Teacher ?” he said trying to amuse her. He would often call her Teacher since she became a teacher at the primary school. She was spending her day with innocent and cute kids and this fact was relieving to Jimin. Beside the reassuring side, he is able to hear children stories every night.

“Not at all !!! But I’m making an exception for you, I’m going to start back.” Yujin said, searching back for the first page.

“Whaou, you’re so nice !!” Jimin said , teasing her. He  hugged her from the back and she turned herself, vexed.

“Are you saying that I’m cruel on usual ?” she asked. They shared a look before both bursting into laughs. “So should I start ?” She started to read the story, with this counting voice, entertaining children. Jimin listened to the whole story, to her hesitations. She was reading for the first time, wanting to do it perfectly for her little students tomorrow. When she was finished, he noticed that the book was brand new.

“Yujin, is it a new one ?” He asked, already sure of the answer.

“Huh ? Yeah” she quickly run to the kitchen. Jimin followed her with his sharp eyes.

“You spend all your money on books , you’re so passionate. “ She smiled at him before glancing proudly at her collection of books. In 2 years , she had filled up almost half of the suitcases. Here and here, photos of them were exposed on the empty suitcases.

“Should we eat, you must be angry my dear policeman !” Both started to eat and to talk about their respective day.

"Today, I caught a public transport ert, he was taking picture of girls underwear with his phone !”

Yujin smiled and stopped to  eat to peck his cheeks “ As expected Seoul city is more sure now ! Thanks to my boyfriend !”

Jimin told her how he dealt with the man, exagering all the story to make her laugh.

“And what did my wonderful girlfriend do today, except buying children books once again?” Jimin asked playfully.

Yujin had a soft smile now, thinking back of her day. “My class is doing better at the alphabet, even if I had to help some to memorize it once again. I asked them to take 10 minutes with a adult and to ask him to recite it but starting with the letter Z, I think that I’ll laugh tomorrow !”

“You’re so cruel in fact “ jimin said with resigned eyes.

She hit his shoulder, not even surprising him. “No, I’m not !! I just want them to spend funny time learning alphabet with their parents !“

They chatted, did the dishes together, brushed their teeth together after a shower. They spend a long time talking to each other on their bed. Yujin was the first to fell asleep and Jimin couldn't help but comtemplate her beauty. He hugged her tighly and fell also asleep.

"Jimin, you’ll be late !" Yujin said getting ready. She was putting on a jean and a simple white shirt with her red converses. She sighed seeing how the man didn’t move on the bed.

“I’m going to use my best attack !” She covered his face with kisses, annoying the sleepy and groggy Jimin but at the end they shared a long and deep kiss.

“So you’re up ! Go straight to the shower you’re almost late !” Yujin said before pecking a last time his lips.

Jimin sat in  the bed, with messy hair. He watched Yujin all active in this early hour and said still sleepy :“Ya, you’re so mean kissing me this passionately to make me hurry.”

“If you don’t hurry, I’m going to work alone.” Yujin threatened with a singing voice. Jimin widened his eyes and get out of the bed right now. In ten minutes Jimin get ready and they both went out of their apartment. He walked her to the school where she was working, always loving how she was in her element here.

“I'll kiss you there !” Yujin said before looking both ways if some parents were watching. Unfortunately for Jimin, a little student was already stealing her away. “Oh Hello Teacher Yujin !!! “

“Oh Jung Young you’re so early today ! Hello“ She kneeled down to him to touch his nose playfully. Then she gave a look to the father of the cute student : “Hello Jung Young Daddy !”

“Oh, hello Teacher Kim “ Jimin watched a tall and handsome man greet his girlfriend, with a stupid smile the man was admiring Yujin, herself was busy talking with his little boy. He scoffed a little, earning a curious glance from the man.

“ Who is that guy behind you ?” The young dad asked with a smile.Jimin was vexed , he wasn’t just a random guy, please. Yujin smiled embarrassed :

"Oh my boyfriend." She replied with proud eyes. As always she was proud to show off her boyfriend and 2 years changed nothing to it. As the young dad was startled, he lost his smile, Yujin  said to Jimin brushing with affection his arm: "You should go, either way you’ll be late to work ! See you tonight !"

Jimin pouted, still eager of his kiss but went away. Yujin watched him amused that he was this sad to not have received his good bye kiss.

“He seems like a gentleman, walking you here, plus he’s so cute. You’re so lucky Kim Teacher !” Jung Young said watching Jimin walking away.

Yujin burstes into laughs. "You've said it !" Everyone know the truth go out of the mouth of a child !

“Now I should take Jung Young with me ! Have a good day !” she said to his father.

The other students arrived shortly and soon she started her class. She had fun listening to them telling her how some parents struggled to recite the alphabet starting with the letter Z. Then, after some grammar and lunch, she did some games with them and soon the day was over. She thanked all the parents and went to her group therapy right away.

 


Hey , so here we are with the sequel, just one chapter left ! I'm sorry to have leave you for all this time but university is much more demanding than high school.

Also , i promote my new story here , staring Yong Guk of B.A.P and a O.C , feel free to check it out !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/825434/their-gummy-smile-comedy-fluff-yongguk-yonggukandoc

Have a good week, i'll try to post the end by this week or next one !