CEO daughters

Girl

Sungha:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="193" />

She is a lonely girl, facing a lot of problems with her family and because of that, she skips a lot of school classes. She have a gorgeous body and seemed very cold at first.But she is a good Unni,though. She love clubbing and  dancing a lot.

 

Eunji :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="269" />

Eunji seems to be a rebel, yet she is a sweet heart ! Very caring, she is very protective towards her friends.

 

 


 

Sungha was a classy girl and she seemed like a girl in her twenties, when Eunji had a cute side , those tow were always together and Yujin was still a little bit akward around them.Sera as a girl was tall but those two girls were by a few centimeters taller than her, making a good harmony among them. Both trios stopped while facing. Boram looked at Yujin with a bad expression on, when Yujin just keep walking, without bothering herself with this girl. Outraged, Boram yelled at her :

“Ya face me, now !! “

“Ya, stop yelling in the corridor, it’s loud “  Yujin had now a arrogant look on her face, as she was annoyed by this girl. As if she only had this to do, deal with capricious girls.

“You you will regret what you’ve done !!” 

Yujin smiled and didn’t replied, a big hole in the conversation was now there. And Yujin had a little smile on her face, as she knows that superficial people think that having the last say in the conversation was winning. As Yujin didn’t say a world, Sungah was scrutinizing this interesting girl, who would think of her that she behave this way ?  

Yujin was stiil holding her eyes to Boram, who was destabilized. Soon, she started to curse Yujin who was still enjoying this moment. I knew it , she would fall for it. She was badly pushed on the floor by Boram but Sungha grabs Boram arm tightly.

“She is with us,now, so stop your little y stuffs towards her” . Boram was even more upset, while Sungha was smiling. Soon,Yujin gets up and claps into her hands, still surprising people, even more Sungah. She said with a authoritarian tone :

“Class will start soon, so get to your classroom, please”

Sunghad laughed, amazed by this weird character that Yujin was : a mix of innocence, arrogance that please her very much.She told Eunji :

“Ya, tell her to go out with us today after school”

"Really, you love her too Unnie isn’t she amazing ?" Eunji too was under the charm of this very different girl.

On the other hand, Jimin was horrified how this girl can have so much masks ? Why did she started to hang out with the rebellious and hatred girls of the entire high school ? Can’t she pick others friends in this crowded place that were high school ? He sighed and stared at Yujin still very happy as her lips were curled. Well, if she is happy this way…

The day after , a more confiant Yujin arrived to school with her new friend. They had a good time yesterday, walking in Seoul City Center. Yujin learned more about them and felt proud that those girls hang out with her, the shy Yujin. Yujin was so naïve that she totally forgets about her badass side of herself. Jimin had mixed feelings as now Yujin were -somehow- more sociable but he felt jealous inside that now he wasn’t the only one Yujin can rely in and speak in high school. Her shortened hair was nice on her, and seeing her smiling with friends was good too, but she didn’t care about Jimin anymore, he felt abandoned.

Sure, he still box, hangs out with his friends, gets drunk in parties, and kissing girls as easily that he was breathing but this smile from Yujin make him so relieved and proud of him. The fact that now, this smile was not for him make him quite sad...

 

 

1 month later

 

Yujin learned more about her friends; Sungah Unnie had a lot of family problem and skipped so often school. Eunji apparently was a cheering girl but will have some great breakdown at school. They were so two-faced that Yujin felt at ease, because she was too. She had a complicated life and it was reassuring to see people like her, with moments of joy, fear and breakdowns.

Today was a Friday and Sungah again wasn’t there , she was surely wandering around Seoul , or yelling at her parents. So Eunji and her enjoyed a milk shake after school and sent photos to Sung Ha to cheer her up. This was a normal day, laughing and jumping around. Eunji and Yujin became so close to each others, now they will hug and hold each others arms so easily that nobody was surprised.

Jimin entered the ice cream shop with loud girls and JungKook. JungKook spotted his noona and talked to her a little bit. He was going out with girls, trying to entertain himself. When his own eyes spotted Yujin, he felt surprised and let the hand of his flirt go away. Eunji in this past month has noticed how this boy looked at Yujin when she was there, but also how Yujin seemed to be indifferent to this. That quiet girl was now sipping her milk shake with her math book opened while Jimin gived her some intense glares.

Eunji was amused by the situation and laugh, making Yujin aware of the outside world. She spotted Jimin and naturally said to him :

“You’re there, too”

Jimin headed to the girls and nodded, felling awkward as he didn’t talk to her in ages. Soon, his flirt pulled him back to the wall and gave him a wild kiss. Yujin looked away , pissed off by this public show of affection.Eunji said very loudly, for the couple to hear :

“What’s up with them, if you gonna do that, do it without spectators!!”

Yujin enjoyed this part of Eunji , if something didn’t suit her , she has the courage of saying it, as a little kid would do. She didn’t have her words in her pocket, nor her  eyes of disapprobation to Jimin. The boy blushed and soon the couple went away.

 “Eunji-ah , don’t be like that “

Eunji turn her head in a frighten way and was troubled, with a weak voice she declars :

“Please don’t call me like that, it remember me some bad memories”

Yujin hold her hands as she knows that Eunji could cry very easily and pat her back, feeling guilty

“I’m sorry, Eunji-sshi I didn’t know about this bothering you, in fact I hate that too when people call me Yujin-ah too” She smiled in a warn way and the girl calmed her down. Yujin give her the last sip  of her drink and both headed to the street.

 

BREAKING NEWS : Park Eunji , heir of Park group and Kim Yujin , heir of Kim group are high school best friends ! Both go to the same high school and became good friens. Their parents should imitate their daughters, as the two families are rivals.

Monday arrived and when everyone has read the article about them.

Yujin as you know was the daughter of Kim Group, and the big rival happened to be Park Group, the father of Eunji. The article showed those two on the ice cream shop, laughing and acting close to each others. The article was about how the two girls get along so well when the parents will be cold to each others and plotting against each others.  

Soon, in the week end the numerous calls of her family annoyed her and she called Eunji,  sure that she shouldn’t go out because this korean house of Min Jung  was her cocoon that no one was knowing about.

 “Ya Kim daughter, why didn’t you tell me that you were a CEO daughter like me ?”

Eunji said that in a confiant yet playful way , and Yujin answered in the same way

“Park daughter, you might know that a well educated CEO daughter don’t spill out to everyone her background”

Both laughed and talked for a long time, how they felt alone when their parents didn’t even care of that. That they were familyless and grew without affection, with a duty to do well.Both were relieved that someone understand this pain, this pression that they had since they’re born. Who knew that they could talk about this? In the other way, Song Guy was boiling , how his two victims became friends ? The parents of both girls didn’t know how to react and soon they were too busy to take care of this. Monday arrived and all the high school were talking about them, feeling envious and jealous. Jimin and JungKook aware of the family situation of Yujin, only learned about the family of Eunji as they also knew about her friendship with Yujin.

Soon week end arrived and Yujin stopped Joo driver around the streets, she was enjoying a good Saturday afternoon with Eunji and her driver asked them to come. This time, there were two beauties in the beauty center, Joo driver announced them that their parents decided to do a alliance based on the friendship of their daughters.So today was scheduled an press conference at Seoul Hotel.

The two girls arrived in simple yet chic clothes ready to answer to the press questions. How did they meet ? Did they knew each other status ? Are they doing it against the will of their parents ? What kind of student are they ? Do they have boyfriends ?  As they were trained to answer these kind of questions, they answer in the most sweetest way, behaving as the nice and perfect-girl-to-marry that theirs parents wanted them to be, laughing shyly, and acting very charming. After almost 3 hours, the press conference ended and the families were heading to the restaurant.

"Mother, I have plan with Yujin tonight, we wanted to go to the cinema !"

"Anyways, you can't miss this meal, but you'll see this will end early "

As Eunji mother said to her daughter, the meal shared by the two  families was very cold,the two girls didn't even dare to speak to each other and after an hour, they were allowed to go out together. After behaving as shy daughters, the two girls were extremely  tired. After changing into more casual clothes, they were heading to the entrance. Song Guy him was entering into the building...

Obsviously, it's his building after all.Yujin thinked, spotting his evil silhouette...


Here a chapter with Eunji

OMG i totally love this girl, a pity that she's leaving Nine Muses =/

You must have noticed that i post every day, because i'm in holidays =p , well in fact i have a examen in two weeks and should be revising but well, i don't !!