School trip

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="210" />

Panicked, Jimin quickly get up and run all over the house seeking for her fine silhouette. Where this crazy girl went this time  ? What if something bad happen to her again ?  Finally , he found her in the garden, with a blanket on seat in a chair.He instantly felt better , or no very angry, did Yujin have to escape like this ? Now pissed off because of the roller coaster of feelings she was giving him, he sit in front of her, waiting for her to say something.

“You’re awaken ?”

She said with a smile, as if yesterday didn’t happen. He sighed

“The way I slept is obviously not the subject there, this is the second time I found you crying this way, you’re going to tell me what happened,  what’s ing going on  ? “

“I…  apologize for stealing your time this way, make you missing school and not even returning home …”

“I don’t give a about school, Yujin you cried for hours yesterday, please , I beg of you : tell me what’s going on ?”

“ I’m sorry … I don’t want to. “ She said with a soft voice, herself knew that it was mean to do that but it’s her secret , it’s better if she is the only one who knows. Dramatically, she get up and bowed. Jimin ruffles his hair, pissed off. That mean that she had great problems man. He just let this slide for the moment and hugged her for the moment being . He explain himself :

“You don’t want to tell me what happened so let me release my worries this way”

She didn’t move as his body gets closer to her. This hug was warm and Yujin felt at peace there, even if she didn’t know what to do. Soon, he released her and she stayed still, a little embarrassed by  this skinship. Understanding that she had scars, he patted her head gently until she stopped him with her arms.

“This is enough, right?” she asked awkwardly . He grabs her arm gently and put a kiss on her forehead. Her heart fluttered , the first time someone even kiss her. Does it was like this, for people who love each other ? But it's Jimin the playboy kissing her forehead , right ?  But, against all of what she was thinking, this peek was sweet and very gentle. Soon, he takes off his lips from her forehead. When their eyes met, both blushed. Yujin went away, caressing her forehead, searching for some answers, while Jimin relieved his tension and calm his fluttered heart. Jimin had to choice to hold back his feelings and go back home.

 


 

“A school trip ?”

"Yes with all students in thei last year, it will be a good memories but we’ll have some visits there !"

 

The teacher answered with a tough voice. All were not surprised as the last year trip was a ritual in the school, in Jeju Island. The whole class was very excited, this was a 3 days trip in Jeju, the school was affiliated with a young motel for classes. The trip was in 2 weeks but all were excited for the trip. Jeju was all about beach, hot sun and sand.which means only one thing for girls : swim suit to byu, the most beautiful and cute if possible and for boys to build abs.

Jungkook was too sad that he couldn’t be part of the trip  as it was his first year in high school. But Jimin promised to take photos and to update his friend about this. In the friends of Yujin, Eunji was excited as a little kid whereas Jin and Sungah  were almost planning a honeymoon trip. Even the quiet  Yujin was excited by this trip : it will be her first time at the beach ever !

Jimin spent the weekend before the trip at Jungkook house. Eunji and Yujin had stopped by the house.

“Ya, Yujin show me your swin suit  “

“My swimsuit ? Why would I have that ?

“Jeju ,  beach, sun, feeling hot, refreshing water , bikini or swimsuit in your case, Prude Yujin ! “

Jimin heard that conversation and was thanking Yujin best friend for being that stubborn.  He smirked ,knowing that Yujin would be dragged all the way to the mall to buy one because of Eunji stubborness.

“Aishh, I can’t swim, so I don’t need any right ? “

“Yujin, you don’t only wear swimsuit to swim, it’s also to show off your wonderful body”

Yujin blushed, but replied coldly “ You know, I don’t do those things”

Eunji pouted and started to complain : “Ya, Sungah has her boyfriend, they’re going to buy couple  swimsuits, and you don’t even want to buy one, you’re the worst , making feel like an outcast leaving me alone !!”

The cold girl sighed, but as it was hard to resist to Eunji childish side, she agree to it, at the condition that she would choose herself the swimsuit. Eunji quickly brings Yujin to her favorite swimsuit shop ever, full of things for pool or beach. Yujin was amazed by this shop and the many swimsuits that they were selling. Eunji herself was lost admiring it, she had already multitude of swimsuit at home, but well, how to not fall for all those beauties ?

Yujin had chosen hers, it was a plain one piece swim suit that was average. It was just like a ugly school one and Eunji sighed.  Why her friend was this way ? Even if she had the answer to this question, it’s such a waste to hide this voluptuous body under a plain school like swimsuit ! This one piece cherry swimsuit was just so cute, and even if Yujin didn’t even look at it, Eunji was sure that it will fit her perfectly. While her friend was changing on the cabin she quickly buy it and when she had already hide it in her bag, she let her friend buy her grandmother swimsuit with a big smile.

Soon, the day of the trip arrived. All the 2 classes were in dispersed in the plane, by chance Eunji and Yujin were sit close to each others and had a great time together. As they didn’t have to bring their uniform, all the girls were dressed up very nicely and some were even wearing heels. Yujin on another hand, had her uniform. It’s was comfy and very practical. As she was very tall with endless legs, each time she takes buses or plane whenever she  had to stay in the same position sitting, she would have some aches in her knees. It was the same for Eunji that today had a short with a tiny shirt.

Both were almost stretching when they get out of the plane , and Yujin was enjoying a fresh ice tea. Eunji spill out her coffee on Yujin, to make her change of clothes : all her uniform were ruined.

“Ya, my uniform ! “

“Geez, you can  wear casual clothes, we’re on a school trip !”

This is my decision , Eunji . By the way, you could have say this nicely, without ruining my uniform!

As if you would change clothes if i didn't say that . Eunji mumbles, complaining. Yujin sighed and went to take some clothes in her suitcase, letting it under Eunji protection. She came back with a XXL large dress and jeans as usual. She had done a little ponytail with her short hair and had put some tennis on. Eunji smiled

“Oh that’s much better “

“Shut up !”

“Ya, let’s  make up”

Eunji  takes in her embrace Yujin and they take a little selca. Eunji kisses the cheek of her friend and holding each others hands they came back to the bus. They pass by Jimin that Yujin greets.Eunji playfully said while pushing Yujin towards Jimin :

“You see how my best friend is beautiful in this"

“Oh,

“Pshhh, I just remembered that you were blind to her beauty “

She grabs Yujin and went away, while Jimin was almost blushing. Blind, I’m not blind, just trying to compose myself . Sure, she was cute in this kind of clothes, more that in her uniform. It was a fact. Jimin return back with his friend and sit in the bus, glancing at Yujin every time he could...

 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="256" />

I sincerely apologize for this late chapter… and it is not the only bad new. For a week, I wouldn’t be posting at all due to my wekks of exams coming up, next Friday all of this would be over and I will update with news chapters !!

Thanks for all, awesome subscribers ~~