Good Bye Mr. Bang Yongguk

" Last Winter "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dear Choi Minyoung, can you be my girl? "

After 2 years become his girlfriend my life is change. He teach me how to love, how to make me how to make my life more better, he teach me do not waste your life. Every time i'm remember his eyes, his kind, his voice make me want to make my life got better. I like tha way his smile at me, her voice and the way he look into my eyes.

I have only 30 minute to get ready for dating. The weather more better right now because winter will be end soon. I'm busy to choose wich clothe to wear and i found one simple clothe and i remember.. that clothe ! Yongguk give for my  birthday present last year. I think i want wear that along with necklaces he give me.

 

 

 

But finally i'm decide to wear my favorite fashion. It's simple but i like it.

 

 

Now i'm ready to go. We meet at one of his favorite cafe.. " BAP Coffee Shop " .

He already arrive. And i know i'm late. 

He come to me and smile at me i'm smile back at him. I do know what i feel because i think he have something he hide to me. I'm try to ignored that feeling and order drink. 

 

→ Please hear this song when you read this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIETpL2Wj5w

 

After that we talk while waiting for food.

" How are you? " He start the converstation.

" Me? fine. why you ask me that question? it's awkward. " 

" Why? i think it's normal. "

" Yongguk sshi. What wrong? "

" Nothing wrong dear. " he smile at me to make my heart confortable. But still i think he hide something to me.

" Okay. Let's talk about your friend. What his name? Himchan? Himchan right? " I change the topic because i think the atmosphere more awkward and uncomfortable.

" Yes, Himchan. But, Minyoung sshi.. i want ask you one question. "

" Okay. Continue " His face become serious and i know later will be something wrong with him or me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter